MA
miesha A.
Volvo XC90
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Miesha said she was pleased with the service, the price was good and the turnaround time was also good.
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 03/16/2019

Thanks so much Miesha.  We appreciate you.

LA
leslie a.
03/13/2019
Good customer service, honesty, affordable!
I was very pleased with the honesty I received and the options I was given. My husband asked me to call back and double check that was had received a high mileage oil change due to the low price. We have finally found a mechanic that we will return to for servicing.
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 03/13/2019

Thanks so much for your support.  Always a pleasure to help out our neighbors at Charmaine's.

terrell m.
Marietta, GA
BMW M5
03/12/2019
Great ownership very honest
I dont trust alot of places with my BMW M5 but I highly recommend this place for any needs
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 03/12/2019

Thanks so much.   Always a pleasure  to work on high end vehicles like yours.

Winston, GA
03/10/2019
Outstanding
The customer service at this place is better than anyplace I’ve seen. Bought a new vehicle and they were quick to get everything fixed and did a complete overview of the vehicle to ensure that it was ready for the road. The services that were done on the vehicle were very reasonable and I will not hesitate to bring another vehicle to them! Overall great business!!!
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 03/11/2019

Thanks so much.  We appreciate you giving us a chance.

Mark B.
03/09/2019
Very trustworthy honest service
Very honest and fast friendly service I will absolutely use them again.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 03/11/2019

Thanks so much for your support.

EB
emma b.
03/07/2019
upon request
UPON REQUEST

PG
Paul G.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the business had true professionalism and honesty.

Demetrece W.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Demetrece said the service was amazing, the staff was cool, and both the estimate and cost were good.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 03/05/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words.  We enjoyed working on your Mustang GT.

SL
Susan L.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Susan said they were friendly, they had good speed of service and good conversation.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 03/05/2019

Thanks Susan.  I hope your brakes are working well again.

rob s.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
03/01/2019
Details
It's all about the details when installing exhaust tips. You don't want them crooked or off center. These guys too their time and had me look at the placement before welding. I'll be back!
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 03/01/2019

Thanks so much Rob.  We enjoyed working on such a nice car.

TT
timothy t.
Hiram, GA
02/26/2019
The staff
This is a wonderful place to have work done on your automobile.
Brett and the crew did an outstanding job.
I recommended this place to all my friends family and coworkers as well as my customers at my business.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 02/26/2019

Thanks so much Timothy.  It's always a privelege to work on a nice fox body Mustang like yours.

LY
Leonard Y.
02/25/2019
Professional service
Nothing better than dealing with the actual owner of a business nowadays. The owners son Lance was a cool young man and very professional. They got my vehicle in for service in a timely manner and recommended services for my vehicle on my next visit. Nice staff
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 02/25/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words.  We enjoyed working on your Mustang.

james h.
Chrysler Pacifica
02/21/2019
I got my emissions 👍🏿
They we’re very helpful and done the work in a fashionable time and I was satisfied. Thanks RPM
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 02/25/2019

Glad you passed the emissions test.  We sincerely appreciate your business.

SP
shannon p.
02/13/2019
Had a great experience. Very nice staff and didn’t have to wait long!
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks so much for your support.

TO
tola o.
Lexus GX 470
02/06/2019
Service done in a timely manner
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 02/25/2019

Thanks for trusting us with your Lexus.

jackie p.
Lincoln LS
02/04/2019
Brett, owner, took time to listen. Fixed my front seat on his own, wasn’t part of the list of things to fix.
It’s been a long while since I’ve found a mechanic like Brett and his team. Super friendly and respectful.

Brett listened to my concerns, made a list in computer and gave me fairest price that he could.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks so much Jackie.  I hope your daughter in law was happy with her "new" car.

NH
Naimah H.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Naimah said she would recommend the business for service.

AN
arvella n.
Hiram, GA
02/01/2019
RPM is the best
I love the Customer service that I received This is the first place that I can say I trust with my car And the price was Great 😇
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 02/02/2019

Thanks Arvella.. glad we could get you back on the road.  We appreciate your support.

FA
frances a.
01/24/2019
Awesome Customer Service
Needed Wheel Bearing Replacement... Brett was Excellent explaining every step that was required to be taken...also service was done in great timing..
5 Star Service
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 01/24/2019

Thanks so much Frances.  We truly appreciate your support.

david b.
Nissan Quest
01/24/2019
They have the cleanest shop I've ever seen in auto machanics
They were were very knowledgeable and professional and did expert work. Great guys.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 01/24/2019

Thanks so much David.  As a new business we really appreciate you giving us a chance.