GT
GLEN T.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/10/2019
Fast service
Walked in just before closing ( didn’t know it) got us right in and out in 30 minutes. Owner Very friendly . Reasonable price.Will go back.
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 07/10/2019

Thanks so much for supporting our shop.

Chevrolet Monte Carlo
07/07/2019
Great service and not a long wait.
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 07/07/2019

Thanks so much for supporting our shop.

Michael L.
06/22/2019
Great customer service and work
Brett will truly look after you. Great customer service and work.
If you're in Douglasville this is the only place to go. If you're the surrounding area come here instead of going to Marietta or Atlanta.
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 07/07/2019

Thanks for trusting us with your car.

dennis l.
06/13/2019
My new go to place for auto repair
Stopped in with issue which Brett and team responded to quickly and professionally. First time dealing with RPM and was very impressed. I’m skeptical when using auto repair shops, but felt very comfortable here
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 06/13/2019

Thanks Dennis.  We appreciate you giving our shop a chance.

KC
Kenneth C.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said they charged the air conditioner. It's still not working. He stated it is not their fault, that the problem is with the compressor.

DO
Dev O.
Winston, GA
Chevrolet El Camino
06/05/2019
Good service, good price
The people at RPM LISTEN and PERFORM. This is a refreshingly good company
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 06/05/2019

Thanks Dev.  We enjoy working on your classic truck.

HP
hillman p.
06/02/2019
They really care
They now want they’re doing and look out for the customer Well being have use them twice and will definitely use them again
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 06/02/2019

Thanks so much Hillman.  I'm glad we were able to help you out.

KN
kenneth N.
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/28/2019
Happy Customer
First time Mercedes owner and my engine light came on. Took my car to RPM, they diagnosed the problem and fixed my car within an hour! And at a great price! Brett is GREAT! I’m a forever customer!
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 05/29/2019
  1. Thanks so much Kenneth.  It was a pleasure to work on such a clean C class.

EH
eric h.
05/24/2019
WOW!
The only thing to say about RPM is EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!!!!
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you Eric.  We appreciate you giving our shop a try.

SF
Samuel F.
05/23/2019
I have a great experience with this on this week. The service was fast ac was working in 1 day after not having ac for the last year. When I bought my vehicle in I felt like they were honest and not just trying to get in my pockets for unnecessary repairs. I highly recommend them and I will be bringing my wife’s car back for repairs when needed.
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 05/23/2019

Thanks so much Samuel.  Glad we could get you some cold air for the summer.

DI
doug i.
Dodge Dakota
05/21/2019
RPM Auto Specialists service was very good.
My vehicle was scheduled in for service work within a very reasonable time frame. The work was completed in a very timely manner, and then I was notified and the information given me about what services that were done was very thorough, understandable, and in a friendly, professional manner.
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 05/21/2019

Thanks so much Doug.  I'm glad we were able to help.

ST
Sandra t.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
05/19/2019
Vehicle fixed sooner than expected
My vehicle was ready sooner than anticipated. My problem was fixed. Brett explained the process it would take.
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 05/19/2019

Glad we could get your A/C back up and running.  We appreciate you Sandra.

MT
moletha t.
Honda Accord
05/17/2019
I'm so happy with the service provided by "RPM". Management exhibited knowledge, he was honest and thorough with repairing my car.
My 1996 Honda Accord will continue to be my transportation for years to come, thanks to "RPM". My number one worry when moving to California to Douglasville, Georgia was finding a good car mechanic. Now that I've experienced "RPM", my worry is over. THANK YOU "RPM"
Moletha Thompson
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 05/17/2019

Thanks so much Moletha.  We are privileged to have great customers like you.

05/12/2019
Follow up on check engine light
2003 Sienna with shot catalytic converter. Dealing now with sensor idiosyncrasies after replacement. Brett extremely patient and knowledgeable with creative ideas to make this ancient computer recognize the new part.
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 05/13/2019

Thanks.. We will keep fighting the good fight until your issue is resolved.

RT
rick t.
Temple, GA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/12/2019
Service at RPM
Great fast service at reasonable prices. Would definitely recommend
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 05/12/2019

Thanks so much Rick.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/10/2019
Great Customer Service
We took a Volkswagen to RPM and he researched the problem after dealership told us it would be $1800 to replace air compressor. We ended up paying a fraction of that price $300 and it wasn’t even the compressor... Thanks Brett and Team RPM for the great customer service and fast repair done right.....👍🏿
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 05/10/2019

Thanks so much.  We appreciate you trusting us to figure it out.

richard b.
Hyundai Accent
05/10/2019
Great mechanic.
Great mechanic. Explains what the problem and what he did to fix the problem very well. I would recommend RPM to everyone.
RPM Auto from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you Richard.  We appreciate you.

Mary M.
Kia Optima
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the people are very friendly when she goes in.

RP
robert p.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/08/2019
Excellent responce
I went in with a problem, Bret was busy and took the time to talk and explain to me what need to be done. He is very knowledgeable and very experienced. He showed me my options and
I will continue to go into his store. He checked my car, made an adjustment and did not charge me.....
Brett N. from RPM Auto Specialists responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you very much Robert.

AF
Andre F.
Atlanta, GA
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Andre said he was satisfied with his service. The employees were friendly. They provided quality service. The work was good.