11/18/2019
Fantastic service
Fantastic service, very knowledgable, great communication throughout my process. Diagnosed and fixed on time and at a great value.

OO
ozi o.
Nissan Sentra
11/16/2019
Honest, Good Service
I have a 08 Nissan, and to avoid any problems, I usually take it to Team Nissan. However, after going to RPM, I realized that Nissan was just trying to take my money. RPM fixed what was wrong with my car quickly, and now she’s running like a new car. Very pleased with their service and will be coming back!

marilynn g.
Marietta, GA
Jaguar XF
11/13/2019
Window regulator
The owner!!!! ...his customer service is Excellent he really cares about his customers ..He always finds ways to save his customers money I really appreciate him I trust him ...this would have costed me over $600 on my jaguar he got it done for under $200 because he took the time out to

DJ
darion j.
Dallas, GA
11/09/2019
5 Star experience
I recently had some repairs done to my vehicle at RPM of Douglasville. We had an awesome experience. The guys were knowledgeable honest and fair. Rarely can you find these qualities in the industry anymore. They fixed my issues in a timely manner, and went above and beyond what they were paid to do. Truly giving us a 5 star experience. I recommend RPM to anyone in need of automotive services!

Michael H.
Villa Rica, GA
Kia Sorento
11/09/2019
I recommend RPM
Just a routine visit for an oil change and tire rotation. Good quick service in and out. Honesty goes a long way

rick c.
11/07/2019
Completely trust them on my wife's car
This car is so close to the ground, that when I pulled away from a front concrete parking barrier, the rebar anchoring it snagged on the bottom of my front bumper, and pulled it off on the driver side! Can you imagine what the dealership would have done with that? RPM was reasonable and quick. Only 12,000 miles out of warranty, they do all the preventive maintenance checks. If you're out of warranty, this is the place.

Kia Sportage
11/06/2019
4.99 stars!
Great, helpful and efficient....01% off only because I just vacuumed the car and dirt was tracked in, but could have been me, right?. Seriously, always good work with an eye for giving us the best service for the least possible cost.

11/04/2019
Car owner
One the best in town! How ever please tell your customer one price and one price only.
Remember people will lesson to you as you talk about the price. If you think it would take more work to do the job then is on you not a customer. So, make a sure tell one price from beginning all the way to the end no matter how long it takes to do the job in this case customer can count on you and your word.
You are the best!!

GD
GARY D.
Memphis, TN
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/02/2019
What can i ever say about the service of this business other than "OUTSTANDING". Your repairs are explained in easy terms so that you as a customer can understand whats wrong with your car and the correction needed. Friendly atmosphere! The owner is truly honest and friendly.

susan m.
INFINITI Q40
11/02/2019
Great Service!
I brought my car to RPM after getting a quote for repairs from the Nissan dealership in Lithia Springs. I felt that the Nissan quote was way overpriced. RPM inspected my car and told me what actually needed to be done and did not include some of the exaggerated add ons quoted by Nissan. Much cheaper and I feel much more trustworthy.

This is my first experience with RPM and I am very satisfied.

VE
VANESSA E.
11/01/2019
Mechanics
Friendly and knowledgeable people. Great service on every visit.

GR
Grover R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/31/2019
Excellent service, quick turn around. Nice folks.

FP
fred p.
10/30/2019
They got my oil change and filter for my Nissan done in less than 30 minutes. And recommend some services, but didn't pressure me to buy it.

KN
kenneth N.
Mercedes-Benz C240
10/30/2019
Great service as usual. Always efficient and friendly. Great price as well. I’ll always take my car to RPM!

SO
SUZETTE/ FRANK O.
10/28/2019
Truck problems
Thank all of you for taking care of Frank..
He had a stroke in 2010 at age of 57.. speech was severely impacted.. I was out of town.. Frank had issues with the truck.. Brett took care of him and let me know the cost..
Cannot speak highly enough about RPM, Brett and all of his staff.. Love Jonathan.. he is awesome!!

renee s.
Volvo S60
10/28/2019
Professional and awesome customer service.
Awesome service and I highly recommend.

sandy s.
Lexus GX
10/27/2019
Great service! Spent time explaining work being done. Definitely will use again!!

MARK W.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
10/26/2019
Great service and caring people.
Very good and efficient service.

KJ
karma j.
Toyota Avalon
10/26/2019
I have a new mechanic!!!
It’s hard to find courteous, professional and trustworthy service when you move to a new city. I definitely did not expect to find it so soon, but I’m so glad I did. Brett did an amazing job! Thank you ,sir, see you next week!

RL
ryan l.
Chevrolet Camaro
Top notch...if 6 stars was an option they’d get it
This is one of the only auto mechanics I have ever been to that don’t try and add on. They’re always very professional and honest. Brett has had the answers for any issue I’ve brought him so far and his is very fair. I don’t see myself ever thanking my business anywhere else.