TT
TORI T.
12/13/2019
Love this place
I've been going to RPM ever since they opened at the Douglas Blvd location. The owner is super nice, honest and gets you in fast. He's very knowledgeable and knows his stuff. He's fixed the place up real nice. I highly recommend.

Jeff W.
12/12/2019
this place is energetic
these guys are great! they have a great attitude and always willing to help the customer. the place is clean with a touch of nastalga lingering about. the shop is up to date on the latest of technical information to make needed repairs to the customers vehicles. If you're looking for an automotive repair shop to fix your cars give these guys a call. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!

WO
william o.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/11/2019
Amazing Experience
I had an amazing experience with this repair shop. The owner is very personable and the job was done right. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone in need of car repair services.

TO
Terri O.
Yorktown, VA
Honda Ridgeline
12/08/2019
RPM AUTO
I like to said Thanks ya so much for for working on the truck ya did very good job we appreation every one of ya working on it's

HT
heidi t.
12/07/2019
Very accommodating
So happy to see how successful this new business is doing.

MARK W.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
12/07/2019
Great Care.
They really care about the customer!

RT
rick t.
Temple, GA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/06/2019
Great Mechanic
Brett is wonderful to do business with. Will only fix what needs fixing. Extremely knowledgeable, honest and fair in his pricing. Would highly recommend.

Myame W.
Audi Q5
12/05/2019
Real Deal
This guy gives it to you straight with no price gouging. I felt confident with him working on my 2011 Q5.

MJ
michael j.
Atlanta, GA
Audi Q5
12/05/2019
Great Service and Pricing
I called RPM a few days ago after being told by my dealership that my car needed new brakepads AND rotors, despite there being any damage to the rotors. They expIained brakepads and rotors were designed to wear out and needed replacement at the same time. This struck me as a scam.
I spoke to Brett at RPM who right away put me at ease. He is very knowledgeable and professional. Two days later I arrived to have my brakepads replaced. He took my car right away and finished the job in half the expected time and stayed to the exact penny of his quote. Great feeling knowing I now have a reputable and honest mechanic for future services.

Alesha S.
12/04/2019
Always welcomes me and great service
I always receive great service. Staff always willing to explain what is wrong and what needs to be done in order to fix it.

EV
EVA V.
Chrysler 300
12/04/2019
Service is great
Very dependable. Always there when I need there help. Everyone there very nice and pleasant.

jealeatha b.
Nissan Armada
11/28/2019
Fair and Honest
Very fair and honest. Good work. Will definitely return.

Mercedes-Benz E350
11/28/2019
Honesty
RPM Auto Team is now my team for all of my vehicles. Utmost integrity, exceptional work, and professional!!

BA
bryan a.
Kia Soul
11/25/2019
Great work and excellent service
I continue to be impressed with RPM Auto Specialists. Brett and team do great work quickly. The service is first rate. I’d highly recommend RPM Auto Specialists!

jackie p.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/20/2019
Locally owned shop makes all the difference in the world and Brett and his team gives you peace of mind that they will tackle the problem at a reasonable price.
I’m a single woman and have no one to fall back on for car mechanical decisions, I feel so BLESSED to have found RPM Automotive here in Douglasville because I know that no matter the vehicle issue, they are here to take care of it and are fair in their pricing.

11/18/2019
Fantastic service
Fantastic service, very knowledgable, great communication throughout my process. Diagnosed and fixed on time and at a great value.

OO
ozi o.
Nissan Sentra
11/16/2019
Honest, Good Service
I have a 08 Nissan, and to avoid any problems, I usually take it to Team Nissan. However, after going to RPM, I realized that Nissan was just trying to take my money. RPM fixed what was wrong with my car quickly, and now she’s running like a new car. Very pleased with their service and will be coming back!

marilynn g.
Marietta, GA
Jaguar XF
11/13/2019
Window regulator
The owner!!!! ...his customer service is Excellent he really cares about his customers ..He always finds ways to save his customers money I really appreciate him I trust him ...this would have costed me over $600 on my jaguar he got it done for under $200 because he took the time out to

DJ
darion j.
Dallas, GA
11/09/2019
5 Star experience
I recently had some repairs done to my vehicle at RPM of Douglasville. We had an awesome experience. The guys were knowledgeable honest and fair. Rarely can you find these qualities in the industry anymore. They fixed my issues in a timely manner, and went above and beyond what they were paid to do. Truly giving us a 5 star experience. I recommend RPM to anyone in need of automotive services!

Michael H.
Kia Sorento
11/09/2019
I recommend RPM
Just a routine visit for an oil change and tire rotation. Good quick service in and out. Honesty goes a long way