David R.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
02/27/2021 Category: Service
David said eventually this business fixed the problem. It cost him more time and money than he originally anticipated. It is good now. He is going back to fix other things on his vehicle. He his happy with what they did.

HH
Heather H.
Jeep Cherokee
02/03/2021
The best shop
I was giving the run around by at least 5 different shops on the issue with my Jeep. I reach out over the weekend and they got back to me ASAP and an appointment for Monday. Long story short I save at least $1500 to get my car fix and I most shops the gave me estimates weren’t really going to fix my issues. John and his crew came through and my Jeep runs better than it has in 10 years. Going forward I just have basic upkeep

WP
William P.
Ford Fiesta
02/03/2021
1400, still have a problem
The service in customer wise was great, really nice mechanics. I did need my timing belt replaced and all that, but the mechanics didn’t listen to the issues I was having and fix them-they created and found other issues. I took my car in due to a clicking noise in the engine, which is still there. Ok. The other reason I took it in was because ever since one occasion where I stalled my stick shift car while having gas pumped, my car has been shutting down after getting a gas fill. The mechanics ultimately glossed over my problems and brought to me a $1400 Bill, which sure I needed these other things fixed, but the reason I brought the car in is still not fixed. I don’t have any more money or time to deal with this issue as it only happens when I fill my car up with gas, and doesn’t do it consistently. Still feel like I was taken advantage of and taken for a ride by these guys, with my savings cleared out to fix issues that I didn’t take it in for. Ridiculous.

NR
Nicholai R.
Chevrolet Sonic
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Nicholai said this business has a good price point. They are trust worthy.

VN
Vincent N.
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Vincent said the staff are very kind, they do what they say they would do and they do it in a timely manner.

Josh F.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/15/2021
Great, Considerate Service
John was considerate and thoughtful when it came to servicing my Honda Civic which was having trouble accelerating smoothly. He wanted to take time to make sure I wasn't wasting my money and clued me in on the whole process. Unlike a lot of mechanics, the owner here is honest. Unfortunately the problem was difficult to diagnose; what we ended up doing didn't fix the issue. However, I don't hold this against the business and I still have a shining opinion of them. I can tell that what's wrong with my car is genuinely hard to discern, and despite walking away with the same problem, I still believe Dane Motors has everyone's best interests involved.

Michael D.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Michael said he has used the business a number of times and they always do a really good job.

RY
rachel Y.
12/29/2020
Great, honest service
Good prices, great communication, gave me a breakdown of what needed to be replaced ASAP vs what could go another year, two years etc because my funds were tight. Threw in some freebies. Highly recommend.

Don W.
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Don said he was very happy and they did a good job.

BK
Beth K.
12/06/2020
Highly recommend
I’m very happy with the fast & friendly service. I’ve already told several people about my experience.

JN
Jeff N.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said there was grease inside the vehicle everywhere, even a boot print on the carpet, and a rag off to the side. The front of the glove box was full of grease. Also it cost almost $900 and he is not sure they solved the whole problem. But John is straight up and said he would stand by his work. Jeff will drive it a couple days and then take it back.

IM
Ian M.
Nissan Pickup
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Ian said they were quick and efficient and good communicators.

LR
Lisa R.
Gresham, OR
Nissan Sentra
12/02/2020
Willing to always help you out to get your vehicle back on the road.
Respectful,reasonable and willing to help you out to get your vehicle back on the road!

Joel S.
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Joel said it's a good place.

Stephney S.
Volvo XC70
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Stephney said it's a very nice business and they do a great job. She is satisfied with their service.