05/15/2020
John treats his customers like family, I highly recommend Dane Motors for any type of automotive work needed.
Thank You John for assisting me with my installation of headlights and suggesting that I need new tires. I appreciate that you gave me a discount on the tires you had on hand and were installed in a timely manner. I really appreciate all the time and courtesy you and your highly qualified staff showed this Native. I have encouraged and recommended your business to all my PDX family and friends. Keep up the quality service and I know I will be returning again when a auto issue arises.

KN
Ken N.
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Ken said the staff were helpful, honest, and they fixed the problem.

TR
Tom R.
Vancouver, WA
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Tom said he would recommend this business.

OT
Omkar T.
Chrysler 200
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Omkar said they really have good service.

Kelly B.
Vancouver, WA
04/27/2020
Very Professional
I do not normally take my cars to someone for repairs. Replacing a transmission is stressful. These guys made me feel at ease right from the start. The work was completed the next day and I was very happy with everything. They took great care of me and my classic truck.

EF
Eric F.
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Eric said this business is great. They have fast and really friendly service. They got him fixed up, they did it fast and they treated him good. He dropped off his keys, they had the parts replaced the same day and he appreciates that. He is going back to have an oil change done next week.

Linda S.
Kia Soul
04/16/2020
Great Experience
They were great from the time I dropped my car off until I picked it up. They gave me a quote and stayed right in the range they said. They were honest, friendly and even did more than I expected while staying in their quote. I will definitely be going to them for all my vehicle maintenance.

Janene K.
04/06/2020
Fair, reasonable, knowledgeable, honest
What more is anybody looking for in a mechanic? These guys have taken really good care of us through good times and bad. I am so relieved to find a mechanic in Portland who I can trust to give me good advice and great service!!

PR
PATRICIA R.
04/03/2020
Friendly and honest
Dane Motors has always been honest with me in what needs to be done to my car, and helps you try to save money at the same time!

Jeanne D.
Nissan Versa Note
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Jeanne said the service was quick and they did a great job.

NR
Nick R.
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Nick said that the place provided him with an overall great experience.

Mike M.
Ford C-Max Energi
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the employees were up front, honest, trustworthy and told him what is best for the vehicle.

RP
ROBERT P.
Kia Soul
03/20/2020
Super nice & Great work!
I was worried when I found out Impact was gone, but John and the team at Dane Motors are so nice and helpful! They do great work and they help you understand what's happening while keeping in great spirits. 10/10 I'll be back.

PD
pauline d.
Mazda 3
03/11/2020
Friendly and fast service
Employees are very personable and made the visit enjoyable. I was in and out of there in no time.

GF
Gene F.
Jeep Cherokee
02/25/2020
Fast and Friendly
I dropped in for the first time ever to take advantage of an oil change coupon. I was in and out in 40 minutes, got all new wiper blades, my front license plate mounted, and a tour of the underside of my vehicle while it was up on the lift. Turned down a free tire rotation.