Andrew B.
West Boothbay Harbor, ME
01/23/2021
High quality work, fair price and completed very quickly
I always get highly satisfying and professional work here

Mike R.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
01/23/2021
Great Service!
As usual Dan's crew took excellent care of me. The waiting area was clean and safe. Everybody kept their distance and wore masks. Karen and I even talked politics. It was great! Thanks Karen

IC
Inder C.
Southport, ME
Mercedes-Benz ML320
01/17/2021
Fixed the problem at min cost
Power steering noise issue resolved with changeout of the fluid. Simple and effective.

Rebecca S.
Toyota Sequoia
01/17/2021
Excellent as always.
Great services, super nice people. Highly recommend.

FF
Frank F.
ME
01/09/2021
Last minute
My daughter got word that she had to travel in a few days. We called Dan's to see if by any chance they could do a general check over and oil change on such short notice. He said if we dropped it off they would get it done. 4 hours later we got a call to come pick it up. I'd like to say we were surprised but selfishly we were not. Over the last 12 years and dozens upon dozens of visits they have spoiled us. We have never experienced such responsiveness from any other shop. Thank you Dan, you and your team really shine.

VH
Vicki H.
Maine
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Vicki said they are wonderful, ,very helpful and friendly. The staff explains things very explicitly, patiently and thoroughly.

LL
Leontine L.
Vero Beach, FL
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Leontine said that she's had work done there before and they're honest and straight up with her. She appreciates them.

MJ
Mark J.
Boothbay, ME
Volkswagen Atlas
12/24/2020
Top of the Line
I am always in awe of how professional everyone is at Dan's Auto. I know my car is always in good hands when I go there for service. I have to give a huge shout out to the woman at the desk. She is so friendly and knowledgable. Do yourself a favor, and check Dan's Auto Repair Service out. You won't be disappointed!!

SD
Sherb D.
Maine
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Sherb said the staff are very good.

Donna D.
Bath, ME
12/15/2020
The excellent service
I can trust Dan to take care of my vehicle.

LW
Lanny W.
GMC Terrain
12/12/2020
Friendly people to do business with !!
Great service Very timely. Happy Holidays !!

Jane C.
12/10/2020
Always excellent!!!!
Dan's is the BEST!!!

PB
Peter B.
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Peter said they did a good job.

FB
Fred B.
Cadillac Escalade
12/04/2020
Replaced Brake Rotors
Car was chattering when brakes were applied. Made appointment for 12/3 on 12/1 for problem. I was given a ride home to await repair completion. I was told it would be early afternoon when I'd be picked up to get my car. This happened exactly as they had said. The clerk said Dan did the job of replacing the front rotors himself. The front rotors & pads were replaced. He cleaned & lubricated pads' slides. He also checked the rear brake rotors & pads which were okay. Dan is an excellent mechanic who treated my SUV as if it was his own. Prior experiences at Dan's have been excellent as well. I'd definitely recommend Dan's for any auto repair needs.

Mike H.
Boothbay, ME
INFINITI FX35
12/04/2020
Honest, reliable, friendly service at a reasonable price
As a customer for 20 years, I've always felt confident & comfortable with the work that Dan & his team provide. I've referred many people to Dan's & they have likewise had a very good experience. The periodic service reminders are a great way to stay ahead of the maintenance curve.