AARON B.
Moorhead, MN
Lincoln Mark LT
04/09/2021
Best Service Ever!
I’ve been going to Dan service for the past 6+ years. Noah Jeff and the staff always do a great job with whatever I need done on any of my vehicles or trailers. Whether it’s mechanical or electrical new tires or fluid changes they get everything done and I never have any issues with it. I couldn’t possibly recommend them enough!!

RON C.
04/09/2021
Honesty and professionalism!!!!!
I have been coming here for many years and have felt VERY safe with what the say and do. I have actually checked other competitors prices and they are the BEST

Mercedes-Benz E300
04/07/2021
Superior service
The guys at Dan’s Service Center got my car taken care of a quickly. I really appreciate their appreciation of my time and needs.

Fargo, ND
Ram 1500
04/07/2021
Quick and knowledgeable
Heater core replaced timely and at a reasonable price.

PD
PATSY D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/06/2021
Brakes
Went in for brake noise and also had a u joint also that was bad

RACHEL M.
Dodge Neon
Very polite
People were courteous and prompt. They were able to fit me in the same day. It was very much appreciated. Very honest and reasonably priced.

JOEY L.
Fargo, ND
Mitsubishi Outlander
Copper Ultra Touring tires
Good communication and service. Would recommend to anyone.

NM
NAOMI M.
Great service all around
Customer service and work on my car is awesome. They were detailed on the quote, excellent pricing, work finished in a very timely manner. Definitely recommend

JN
JENNIFER N.
Buick Century
04/02/2021
They always get it right!
I enjoy the friendly service, they are thorough and let me know about things to watch for or something wrong I didn't know, but never seem like they are out for the buck but definetly for the customer. Been taking my car her for almost 3 yrs now.

RA
ROYCE A.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/02/2021
Friendly, Knowledgeable, Caring People
A friendly, caring, knowledgeable Service Center. The people are honest and want to find the best solution for your vehicle. Their expertise has saved me many hundreds of dollars. Thank You Dan’s !!

AL
AMY L.
GMC Yukon XL
04/01/2021
Fast and efficient
Always friendly and fast service.

MICHELLE R.
Kindred, ND
Chevrolet Traverse
04/01/2021
I am always impressed with their service.
The team at Dan's are professional, helpful and know what they are doing. I appreciate all the advice and help they have given me on my vehicle.

DALE C.
Valley City, ND
03/31/2021
Great service and so quick
Been coming here for many years, best place in town. I live 60 miles away Dan's is well worth the drive.

KJ
KIRK J.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
03/30/2021
Great service great people
Always bring my truck here for service won't go anywhere else

GB
Gina B.
03/29/2021
I always receive amazing service at dans! They are always so kind and fast oil changes with a smile. Thank you Dans for making me feel as though I matter as a customer!