EL
ERIC L.
Kia Sorento
07/30/2021
I had to make a road trip today and needed my tires balanced. I must have thrown a weight off. They were able to sneak me in and it made my day! No more vibration! Thanks guys

Enderlin, ND
Chevrolet Suburban
Suburban oil change
Fast efficient service

Harwood, ND
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Great service always
Always honest with what needs to be fixed right away and what can wait.

SZ
Susan Z.
Kia Sportage
Flat fix
I ended up getting a nail in my tire and had a slow leak. They were really busy. I was told it could about two hours to get my car in.
I said no problem. I figured they would be busy. I brought my work computer with me.
With in 30 min they told me my flat was fixed. They were very fast and very friendly.
I really appreciated the quick service

Susan

JEFF H.
Moorhead, MN
Buick Lucerne
Friendly staff
The only thing that I found was the person who put air in my tires needs to read the pressure plate inside the door he put all the tires at 44lbs. When they should be at 30lbs.

DE
DAVID E.
Chrysler Pacifica
07/28/2021
Fixed everything great!
So pleased! Corrected errors from another garage and made everything great!

JOANN B.
Buick Enclave
07/28/2021
Joann
Very happy with appt

MO
MARCY O.
07/23/2021
Friendly Staff , Fast Service and Fair Prices!
I am a repeat customer because I’ve consistently had wonderful experiences! I recommend Dan’s to anyone needing service with their vehicle!

MF
Matt F.
07/22/2021
Fast, quality service.
I have had many oil changes completed with fast and friendly experience. Had A/C issues diagnosed and fixed same day. Prices are fair.

CG
Carlee G.
07/22/2021
BEST PLACE EVER
Dan’s is the best! Amazing customer service and always speedy! I drive from an hour away just because I know I will get the best service possible from these guys!! Noah is pretty cool too!

07/21/2021
Efficient friendly
Thanks for figuring out my issue

07/20/2021
Great Service and Friendly staff!
I’ve been using them for years and will continue to do so. Always friendly and happy for the business. Very fast and excellent workmanship!

07/16/2021
The service at Dan’s was great. Employees were polite, waiting area was clean and they were very quick. Will be going back again.

LP
LISA P.
Moorhead, MN
07/16/2021
The express lube stole money from my vehicle!
Do not use the lube, they stole more than $200 from my wallet and before I noticed as I was leaving the kid smirked and told me have a nice weekend!

Chevrolet TrailBlazer