Jeffrey R.
Wayland, NY
Dodge Dakota
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with MaryAnn. She said she takes all her vehicle to this facility and has been doing so for 20 years.

Tammy S.
11/25/2020
Hometown helpful
Always prompt and friendly service. Owner on premises means more than the big box stores! Support local!!!

SG
Steve G.
Arkport, NY
11/24/2020
Outstanding service
Great service! Great staff! Always willing to work with you.

PR
Phil R.
Cohocton, NY
Chevrolet Suburban
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Phil said it is friendly service, they know what they are doing, and they are quick.

Dick M.
Buick Lucerne
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Dick said they do a good job, try to make him happy by doing their work and he had no complaints.

Jean F.
11/12/2020
Great service. Friendly and reliable.
My car is always serviced very promptly and the people are courteous and friendly. I was glad that they noticed I was due for an oil change and took care of it so I didn't have to make another appt. Prices are very fair.

LD
Lisa D.
Honda Civic Sedan
11/12/2020
Always a great job
We have both our cars serviced at Dansville Auto Mart. They do the job quickly and we never had a problem. Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable.

11/10/2020

Arkport, NY
Chevrolet Traverse
11/05/2020
Great and fast service
I have been using the Auto Mart for my vehicles since I moved here in 2012. Everyone there is very friendly and will make sure you get the service you need.

CF
Cheryl F.
11/04/2020
Auto repair
Easy to set up an appointment. Great job and great service. Everyone is friendly as well as professional.
Paid over the phone, so during these times, did not have to have direct contact with anyone.
Great prices also

HB
Hal B.
Wayland, NY
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
10/27/2020
Last minute, add on, to oil / filter change acceptable
I would recommend them, because, they Last minute, add on, to oil / filter change Was acceptable. A snowy weather forecast came up here, after I first made my appointment. I quickly threw my 4 mounted snow tires in the rear, and called that I was going to be a few minutes later, & I needed to switch from summer to winter snow tires. They did it without complaining!

Mark S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
10/21/2020
Quality, honesty, and fair prices!
We’ve been going to Dansville Automart for about ten years. They do not sell you what is unnecessary. Very few repair shops have that integrity these days. What they charge for labor is also fair! I had taken my wife’s car to the dealer because of an alignment issue. They wanted to charge me 850.00 because they couldn’t align the rear wheels because of some part issue they needed to replace. I refused the work and went to Dansville Automart. They did the job without issue, at the cost of a normal alignment. Thanks to Jeff, Laurie, and Dana for great service.

AQ
Arif Q.
Nissan Armada
10/13/2020
Great people to work with. Very honest.
Great attitude, excellent work for honest and best price.

Caleb C.
10/07/2020
Fast service

JV
John V.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/30/2020
The best place in town
These guys take very good care of their customers. I am a lifetime customer.