Continue reading recommended reviews

KG
Katia G.
07/30/2020
Service labor lies. No starts
This is a second review mr. Donny I have not changed my last name I’m 100% sure you know what I’m talking about my Honda Civic was the last car waiting to be picked up and you didn’t do anything or called to let me know you had supposedly worked on it I’m done but you not having the information in your data proves you didn’t even bother you put it in the system knowing you weren’t going to have time to work on it. BAD SERVICE PERIOD & the person who recommended me to you is a current client that knows what you did to me. Do not go there.

KG
Katia G.
07/28/2020
Waisted time I give no stars
I recently went to get my car get recharged on my A C was asked to leave my vehicle there and it would get done so I did and the time for them to close was less than 40 mins no call so I call they say it’s being worked on, all a lie I went without letting them know and they are inside just sitting and I’m told they forgot to call and let me know there was supposedly a leak and acted very rudely the whole time and didn’t even give me the paper with the diagnosis.. Donny is the name of this guy so if you do go be aware that they are only taking your money and all they do Is give you some BS lies to take more money... Never recommend them..
Darrell M. from Darrell's Automotive Repair responded on 07/29/2020

I don't show this customer in my database

Darrell M. from Darrell's Automotive Repair responded on 07/30/2020

Now Katia change her last name , still not in my database

V
Valued Customer
Bakersfield, CA
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.