Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8

AW
ALLAN W.
Rexburg, ID
08/17/2019
We were passing through town and had a flat and a blowout on the trailer. They took our tires right in and got us on the road in just over 30 minutes. The whole time they treated us with kindness and professionalism.

Morris B.
Thatcher, UT
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Morris said he has no complaints.

JJ
JEFFERY J.
08/14/2019
Good visit
They worked on my car and did a great job. Nice people

JIM C.
Spanish Fork, UT
08/09/2019
Love the tires - very fast service
Ordered tires and had them shipped - and they arrived same day. Great service and good communication.

RANDY M.
08/08/2019
Green Valley Haulit
These guys are awsome. They know there stuff and take care of us in a grand way.
Had a leaking valve stem. Pulled in front of the bay doors. They attended to me immediately and I was on my way.
Thank you for your integrity!!
Randy - Owner Green Valley Haulit

Jeffery M.
Mazda 626
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Jeffery said he doesn't mind dealing with the owner of this business. He also said he is having problems with the tires and service provided by this business.

LW
LORI W.
Deweyville, UT
Dodge Intrepid
07/23/2019
GET YOU IN AND OUT IN GOOD TIME,AND LETTINGYOU NEED TO NO ON YOUR CAR.
SHOWING YOU THE BEST PRICESING IN YOUR RANGE,GOOD ON TIME,QUALITY WORK, GOOD PEOPLE TO WORK WITH.

LW
LORI W.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/23/2019
GET YOU IN AND OUT IN GOOD TIME,AND LETTING YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO NO ON YOUR CAR.
SHOWING YOU THE BEST PRICES IN YOUR RANGE,GOOD ON TIME,QUALITY WORK,GOOD PEOPLE TO WORK WITH.

AP
ANDREW P.
Hyundai ELANTRA
07/21/2019
Great Service!
I needed a new tire quickly as I was late for work. The staff was very friendly and efficient. They got me in and out in 20 minutes, and the price was very reasonable.

LC
LILLIAN C.
Elwood, UT
07/18/2019
Everybody is friendly and does their best to help you
Very helpful

DE
Doreen E.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Doreen said that the business got her vehicle fixed and it is running really good. She stated that after her alignment her vehicle is really smooth now. She mentioned that she has no problems.

SARAH B.
Volkswagen Passat
07/17/2019
Great Customer Service!
I've used Darrell's Tire Factory for my tires and brakes for years. Nate has been there from the day I started using Darrell's for my tires and he's always accommodating, friendly, and knowledgeable. Thank you!!!

LH
Landon H.
Lewiston, UT
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Landon said the prices were very fair.

JANET H.
07/14/2019
That's the only tire place I go to in tremonton or any where else.lse
I took my car in sat. The 13 of July and I went to my grand daughter's baby shower. I didn't realise that they closed early that day and I didn't get there until after they closed and they were waiting so I could get my car
😊

Garland, UT
07/10/2019
My car broke down on Sunday night, left it outside their shop. The called me with an estimate and had it fixed the same day. I couldn’t get there before they closed so they left my keys so I could pick it up and let me come in and pay the next day.

EP
Eric P.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the staff were very good, wonderful, fixed them up quickly and price was decent. He also stated that they are professional and got him back on the road quickly. He said he was very pleased with the service.

John S.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Brenda. She said the business has always been very good to them. They do what they ask, follow through, and the staff keeps them on track.

PS
PHIL S.
Honda Fit
06/19/2019
Quick response and caring...???
I came in to set up a time to do my tires rotation (it was about lunch time). They checked and said they could do it now. That was great. After they started, I asked if they could do a check on the breaks. They checked and said yes they would. They told me when they were done and the breaks were okay. I went to pay but was reminded that the rotation was covered in the cost of the purchase of the tires. Awesome, I had forgotten. Great caring for the customer...!!!
Thanks much.

MIKE C.
06/18/2019
Friendly Service
They are friendly and professional

Amber S.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Amber said she went to this business on a Saturday morning and they had only two guys working. She had to wait 20-30 minutes before they could get started on her vehicle. The service was good.