Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8

DON R.
Fielding, UT
Volkswagen Jetta
12/12/2018
I appreciate the friendly service. You have always taken good care of us.

rosendo h.
12/11/2018
Great guys highly recommended
Highly recommend

Scott M.
Garland, UT
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Lenna. She said that the business did a wonderful job.

TK
TERRY K.
Garland, UT
12/05/2018
Tire pressure
Pleasant employees. Worked me as quickly as possible and completed my request. Thank you.

Josh B.
Kia Sorento
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the business was very helpful. They helped him pick out the right tires and they were quick and did a good job.

Deweyville, UT
Chevrolet Pickup
12/01/2018
Awesome service!
Did everything right!

LYNN M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2018
I always appreciate the true professionalism of Marty and his well trained staff.

TROY S.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/22/2018
Great service Marty and his team are always top notch
Marty and his team are top notch .anytime I need anything he will always get me right in
This is how businesses should be ran
The big ones could take a few lessons from are small town shop Great Job !!!

WC
WILLIAM C.
Elwood, UT
Ford Edge
11/21/2018
Always helping us out
They always take care of us whenever we are in need. Thanks for everything.

KL
KEVAN L.
Honeyville, UT
11/18/2018
Trustworthy
It's a place I can trust my car to be cared for without getting ripped off. They know me by name. My car and time are valued.

Melba D.
Honda Accord
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Melba said this business did a very good job. They had a problem with a machine they broke but they got it fixed and got her vehicle in and took care of it.

Jeffery M.
Mazda 626
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Jeffrey said it was good for a tire service..

Chris B.
Deweyville, UT
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he is always treated well.

DELINA D.
Evanston, WY
11/07/2018
Amazing customer service
I had such a great experience at tire factory! They went above and beyond to help me find tires that were needed for my vehicle and gave me amazing cost service. I totally will recommend anyone to go here :).

JOAN S.
Cadillac DTS
11/01/2018
Joan Stoked
the service was excellent! It always is!!

DT
dean t.
10/31/2018
They are professional, friendly and I trust their work.
They do quality work and I trust or feel comfortable leaving my vehicle there because I know they'll do a great job and let me know of any issues or upcoming concerns that I need to be aware of. They are honest in their opinions, fair in their prices and I like their products as well.

AC
AARON C.
Paradise, UT
10/31/2018
Personal service.
Good to work with. Personable. Honest.

JN
Joe N.
Howell, UT
Toyota Avalon
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Helen. She said the staff are very good people.

BOYD S.
Riverside, UT
10/23/2018
Your willingness to make sure you're customers are satisfied with your work.
I like the friendly and timely service

WB
WESTLEY B.
10/20/2018
Walk up service
I needed the tires on my car balanced. I walked up without an appointment and the young man said he could have them done in 10 minutes and it happened.