Overall Rating 4.1874981/5Overall Rating 4.1874981/5Overall Rating 4.1874981/5Overall Rating 4.1874981/5rating 4.1874981
Overall Rating 2.4375/5Overall Rating 2.4375/5rating 2.4375rating 2.4375rating 2.4375

GT
Gail T.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Great and courteous service eith a smile
Scheduled time was right on time and suggested besides having my oil changed as planned to also having the car inspected so I didn't need to come back in 2 months. Didn't take that much longer and saved me another trip!

Joann G.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Inspection
I was very late with my inspection....not on purpose....but, when I realized, I called my Hyundai service department. They took me the next day and found time to inspect my car. They were gracious and friendly, as usual.
Thanks Hyundai!

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Justin continues to provide stellar service. Greeted with a smile and a quick oil change. Checked my car for any outstanding recalls and all was good. Thank you for a job done well!

Richard S.
North Las Vegas, NV
07/07/2018 Category: Service
I came to visit my family in Franklin and had to get the 15,000 mile checkup. I called and they got me right in and the service I received from start to finish was excellent. That you all at Dave Hallman Hyundai.

RJS

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
I bought a second Hyundai because of the amazing service department. Honest, fair and friendly.

HH
Henry H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Car performance not acceptable.
The service adviser was good.
The service technician was good.
Car still has problems.

Stephen C.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Reliable service
I recently had an oil change and inspection done before a long trip. Turns out I needed new brakes. The work was done pretty much within the estimated amount of time and the service rep even gave me a senior discount that saved me a good bit of money. Their reps are polite, pleasant, and knowledgeable, and their new facility is pleasing and comfortable. Now they just need to renovate the waiting room to match and add the complimentary car wash like Bianchi Honda does.

Stephanie W.
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/01/2018 Category: Service
I know my car will be repaired correctly.

GM
Gregory M.
Girard, PA
06/29/2018 Category: Service
new service center and especially new service staff
went in for recall and staff member noticed that my inspection was about to expire. They did inspection while I was there so I wouldn't have to make another appointment and trip. Staff was very friendly.

WB
Walter B.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Service Rep very friendly.

Connor B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Service was timely. Staff was courteous and professional

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Convenience
Knowledgeable and friendly service. Although I didn't use this service this time, I do appreciate the pick-up customer service.

MZ
Mary Z.
06/24/2018 Category: Service
prompt service
They were friendly and were very accommodating to my time schedule with very prompt service.

RE
Robert E.
Cocoa, FL
service
Service was great, but I had to come back as the part was not in stock

EK
Edward K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service and friendliness

Rachel B.
Washington, PA
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Dealing with their customer service department was extremely easy. I called for an issue with my vehicle, and they got me in the next day to fix it.

John D.
Waterford, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
My service was great
After having problems with my gas door the problem was fixed at no charge to me and they also did an oil change at no charge to me. Very satisfied with the results. They also let me know of upcoming needs for my vehicle which you dont get at many places.

Shirley W.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Didn't check fluid levels
The oil change was done I asked my fluids levels to be checked, the antifreeze is still below level
LACY S. from Dave Hallman Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Good Morning,
I tried to contact you this morning and your phone rings one time then starts beeping.  If you could please contact me to discuss your recent serivce 814-878-4220.
Lacy Costlow

Richard S.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
06/20/2018 Category: Service
YOU DELIVER EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
RETURN PHONE CALLS IN A TIMELY MANNER. REVIEWS WORK BEFORE IT IS DONE. HONORS APPOINTMENT SCHEDULE. NICE WAITING AREA. OFFERS SHUTTLE SERVICE

2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is always very pleasant. Was able to get an appointment to my schedule. Waiting time to get actual work done was very reasonable.