Overall Rating 4.2777783/5Overall Rating 4.2777783/5Overall Rating 4.2777783/5Overall Rating 4.2777783/5rating 4.2777783
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2019 Category: Service
I love the service department. Everyone is so knowledgeable and friendly. Tom usually takes care of all my service needs. Tina and Justin usually get me checked in then Tom takes over. Can't say enough positive things about the service department. Great job everyone!!!!

Vernon Hills, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Gets the job done
Good place and fast service, waiting area is just small. Also use to a car wash and mat cleaning at my normal facility but the actual work was good.
LACY S., Service Manager from Dave Hallman Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Good Afternoon,
I see that you rated us 3 stars on your service visit from February 13th.  If you could please contact me to review what we can do better in the future.
814-878-4220
Thank you & I look forward to speaking with you.
Lacy Costlow

Elaine H.
Albion, PA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Love the new drive through and Tina's great, very friendly and efficient. Free coffee while you wait. In and out in timely manner for inspection, oil change and tire rotation.

Keith M.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellence
I brought my car to Hallman’s on a Saturday afternoon because of a backup camera that was showing a gray picture. I was expecting the part to have to be ordered and then bring my car back in during the week but Tina said they had a new one in stock and they could do it right now. 45 minutes later my car was done. Camera works great, another awesome job by this team that always amazes me with exceptional service.

Jean F.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
I love the staff, both sales and service! They always make it feel like a family-oriented place!

GK
Gary K.
North East, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Repair work
The people were friendly and helpful - they addressed the problem quickly - overall a great experience

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Recall work
The friendly & efficient service at your service center!

02/05/2019 Category: Service
quiet facility
everything was under warranty

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Very Accommodating
I walked in without an appointment and they had my problem fixed within 10 minutes! Very accommodating.

GT
Gerald T.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE
FROM THE TIME WE DRIVE IN, WE ARE TREATED SO WELL, HAVE BEEN COMING THERE FOR YEARS AND CARE IS ALWAYS GREAT. EVEN WHEN THE CAR WAS READY TO GO, AS IT WAS RAINING HEAVY, THEY YOUNG MAN DROVE THE CAR BACK IN UNDER ROOF, ASSISTED MY WIFE TO THE CAR AND HELPED HER GET IN. WORK WAS DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER, WE WERE COMFORTABLE IN THE WAITING ROOM. ONE SUGGESTION WOULD BE TO PUT UP A PARTIAL SCREEN SEPARATINGTHE DOOR TO THE SOUTH PARKING LOT, FROM THE SEATING AREA. THIS TIME OF YEAR EVERY TIME A PERSON ENTERED OR LEFT, IT WAS VERY COLD....JUST AN IDEA....WE ARE SENIORS AND PERHAPS WE NOTICE IT MORE THEN YOUNGER PEOPLE

2016 Hyundai Accent
01/30/2019 Category: Service
They always do a good job. It was Especially great this time. I Dropped it off the day I went to the hospital. They had no problem letting me leave the car there while I recovered a few days. When I did pick it up someone (Jerry) cleaned the snow off for me and drove it into the garage. Thank you

01/22/2019 Category: Service
Would not recommend
Hyundai only cares about themselves
LACY S., Service Manager from Dave Hallman Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Good Afternoon,
I reached out this afternoon & spoke with your husband & he wanted me to contact you directly on some issues you have been having with Hyundai.
I left a voice mail for you, so at your earliest please contact me 814-878-4220.
I look forward speaking with you.

Lacy

Alana M.
Fairview, PA
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customer service. Justin kept in contact with me during the time my car was in. I offered him a job and he declined so understand that you have an amazing employee who is loyal and loves what he does.

01/17/2019 Category: Service
The people working at the front desk are extremely nice. Glad you got rid of the others they were not nice.

Mary H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Didn't need an appt for oil change. Had a coupon for $9 for complete oil change and fluid check. Was in and out in less than an hour.

John B.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Comments
I believe them to be very honest and straight forward with customers.

Keith M.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Time
Jason and crew got my brakes done in short order. Picked me up and washed the salt off my car to boot. Thanks!

MA
Marvin A.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Coustomer Courtsey
They listen to your concerns, anylize the situation before quessing & giving flase estimates before they have the complete problem, warranty and/or a payment.

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Warrant recall
When I went to get into my car the cover for the electrical box on drivers side was on the floor. Rather than go to service desk I snapped the cover on.