Overall Rating 4.2777783/5Overall Rating 4.2777783/5Overall Rating 4.2777783/5Overall Rating 4.2777783/5rating 4.2777783
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

John D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/18/2018 Category: Service
My service was great
I had a dead battery twice and had to have my car jump started. Hallmans got me in the same day I called for an appointment and the diagnosed the problem, gave me a quote, and fixed the problem in a timely manner

11/16/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
Replaced my valve stems on my midnight edition wheels that had the metal caps stuck on them. Thank you!

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Quality service with a friendly staff as well.

Does the Job
Almost always when I visit Hallman Hyundai is everything perfect and smooth sailing. everything is taken care of and no stress. That’s how it should be.

Stephen C.
great staff
The staff at the service counter are great.

RP
Richard P.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Teamwork
This place does what you would expect to have done when you bring your car to them. Thanks to all their hard work!!

11/12/2018 Category: Service
no comment
no comment

Maureen W.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Repairs done in a timely manner

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
I just love the service department. Everyone is so helpful. They are very professional. Everyone does a great job so I have a great experience. Good job everyone.

SJ
Susan J.
Clarion, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Always welcome
Everyone at Hallman's always makes you feel welcome. Good service visit.

Lynda B.
Fairview, PA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Justin worked with me and found the best alternative for replacing my driver's side mirror. He was very courteous and answered all of my questions/concerns.

AA
Ashley A.
Du Bois, PA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Inspection
They work fast and always tell me about repairs before doing them.

SR
Stephanie R.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Frequently staff and fast service
They did a great job and very fast .

PM

10/29/2018 Category: Service
good job

10/28/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
They were very friendly and efficient

FC
Francine C.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
10/28/2018 Category: Service
As always, excellent service from Tom & Tina! Thanks!!! It’s the service department that keeps me a Hyundai owner!!!

EH
Elaine H.
Girard, PA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
People are always friendly and appear eager to help.
I have used the sales and service departments many times over the years (we've purchased three (3) vehicles) and always found helpful, friendly personnel to help. I visited the parts department for the first time this past week and found them equally helpful. We are looking for a new vehicle and our first (and hopefully only) stop will be at Hallman Hyundai. I was fortunate to find Jay Pamula as my salesman when I went in for my first purchase, and have used him for my other two purchases as well. He is a straightforward, helpful, informative, and honest person. He listens to my needs and tells me which vehicles will meet them. I will be seeking him out for my next purchase as well.

HH
Henry H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Mgr.
She took care of my issue in a professional and timely manner.
She did a great job.