PD
Pat D.
Pierpont, OH
10/11/2019
Only place I trust with my truck !
They have always done great work on my vehicles. Very knowledgeable in auto motives. Always accommodating. I would not go anywhere else.

LC
Leota C.
09/28/2019
Good honest people
I appreciate good honest people working on my van. Always a pleasure doing business with you.

Jess K.
09/23/2019
Town and country front in problem .
Up front these folks were very courteous! They were quite accurate on the estimated cost for repairs . Town and country caravan was repaired in a timely manner . The final total cost came in under the estimate and the work appears to be professional I would definitely revisit this place .

IS
Ivan S.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Ivan said this business is the best. He said the staff is very responsive, the service is great, and the prices are not ridiculous. They also offer a pick up and delivery service. He stated the mechanic doesn't look for things to be wrong but instead focuses on what could be improved for safety.

Sandy B.
09/18/2019
Been going to Emus Automotive for years. They are honest, fair and do great work!

DA
Dexter A.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/12/2019
easy to get in and get auto service
they do great work and very quickly as promised

JI
J P I.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/11/2019 Category: Service
JP said that she didn't have any problems with them, they were honest and did good work.

Ron M.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/10/2019
Very honest and informative let me know what the price was going to be before doing the work so I could approve it. No unpleasant surprises.

MZ
Michele Z.
09/10/2019
Highly recommended, trustworthy business!
I am always treated with respect and I receive high quality in maintenance and repairs on my vehicles.

YA
Yelena A.
09/06/2019
Friendly and honest service
Recommended by my sister. Kept me up to date and went out of their way to save me money

08/27/2019
AWESOME AS USUAL
Great friendly service!

MT
Matthew T.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/23/2019
Tire Change
The folks at Emus were super nice and curtious and very professional. I'll def go back if I have another issue with my car.

Doug P.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/21/2019
Another Quality Service
Warranty work on rear stabilizers an oil change and tire rotation .
Done to perfection as always

FW
Fred W.
Brookfield, OH
GMC Yukon
08/14/2019
Fast and friendly service. Done when promised

MK
Melissa K.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/10/2019
Great Customer Service
Took my car here for diagnosis and cost estimate. Very prompt and got me in at scheduled time!! Had the diagnosis and estimate very quickly. Friendly folks both on phone and in person. Will be taking my car back to be fixed!!!

John W.
Ashtabula, OH
Chrysler
08/02/2019
07 Chrysler town and country
As always did a great job doing Calipers brakes and rotors. I live almost in Plymouth township and I still make the drive here to get work done!

SA
Susan A.
Saturn L200
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Susan said the air conditioning is working fine now and she is very well satisfied.

TT
Tim T.
Ashtabula, OH
Cadillac CTS
07/19/2019
great service
Emus always does a great job!

John H.
Lake Worth, FL
Lincoln Town Car
07/18/2019
Absolutely the best!
Postponed work on my vehicle in FL. as I was heading up to Cleveland. I know that I can always get the best work done here. And I just can't get the same service down there. Honest, fair, thorough and reasonable with no hidden charges. Thanks, Mr Cliff

John H.
Lake Worth, FL
07/15/2019
Up from Florida
When I lived here this was the only place I would take my vehicles. Just arrived from Fl. For a fast visit to Cleveland area and scheduled an appointment with Mr. E., as I know he is absolutely the Best in his field. Honest with a fair price and I know he will fix only what needs to be fixed. Worth the trip from where ever u reside for his service.