David R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Check 20x19 Verified
12/08/2017 Category: Service
David said the employees did what they could. They were good to work with, but it was a difficult repair. His service took longer than he expected. He had to wait seven weeks for his vehicle to be completed. They charged him $350 more for labor than quoted. The service advisor was very good, and kept in touch with him. The lady that runs the shop was very good too.

MALEEL W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Buick LeSabre
Check 20x19 Verified
01/17/2016
not very good service.
half way home my car start
shaking and cut off. You said I just needed a battery Now I have paid for a battery and my car still is not running. and that what it was doing when I brought it to you.
Dave S. from Dave Smith Auto responded on 01/18/2016

You brought your vehicle in for a no start problem, we tested the battery and found it to be low. You bought the battery from Autozone less than a year ago so we called them and had them replace the battery at no charge to you under warranty. When you left here you were told that your vehicle needed a new engine. I'm sorry you are having problem's with your vehicle, but we explained everything to you when you left.