Business Solutions

Dave's Automotive Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Samantha C.
06/27/2022
Dave’s is always 5 stars!
I’ve been to Dave’s a few times now, brake replacements, tires, oil changes, mainly maintenance. Every time they are quick, clear, friendly and make the...

AA
Andra A.
06/24/2022
Thanks called me for update!
TJ explained thoroughly.. Everyonehwlful and considerate from drop off till pick up!!!

Josh L.
06/24/2022
Dave’s auto is the best!!!
I went in to have my car inspected and they got it done along with all the repair in two hour. Great place to get your car serviced.

RK
Rick K.
06/23/2022
Inspection & oil change
Today was my first time using this business. It was recommended by a friend. I was very satisfied. Great service. Super nice staff. Reasonably priced.

06/21/2022