Charles M.
Excellent place

Volvo XC70
02/21/2020
Great!
Everyone here is always very friendly, professional and knowledgeable!! Thank you guys, you’re amazing!

Kennett Square, PA
Chevrolet Suburban
02/19/2020
Detailing
Convenient, friendly, and exceptionally clean! I used to detail my car twice a year and hadn’t in over a year; needless to say, it was much needed. They did an exceptional job!

TA
Ted A.
Mercury Milan
02/19/2020
Another good experience.
We've used Dave's Automotive Repair for our vehicle maintenance for 25 years. Just had our car in for diagnosis of a check engine light and had to have part of the emissions system repaired. Work was done the day of our appointment. Picked it up the next morning after they performed a cold restart to make sure the engine light didn't come back on. Cost was as estimated and it's running great.

SF
Steve F.
02/17/2020
Reliable & trustworthy
Dave’s has maintained and repaired my several cars for the past few years and I have always been very happy with their friendly staff and prompt, thorough service. I highly recommend having them take care of your vehicles

DN
David N.
Pennsylvania
02/17/2020 Category: Service
David said the business is quicker, more efficient and detailed than compared to another facility. He added he wanted to thank them for high quality of service.

Diamond W.
Pennsylvania
Toyota Yaris iA
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Diamond said the service was quick and well done.

02/13/2020
They care about me.
This company goes above and beyond. They want to help however possible. They are reasonably priced and do good work. They are a reliable business you can trust.

02/13/2020
Great auto shop
This repair shop is always friendly and timely. They assess the problem and call and give me all the options for repair keeping cost in my. They are honest about the repairs.My Jeep Wrangler is slightly lifted and other repair shops I have dealt with are willing and able to work on my wrangler. I will continue to use this repair shop!

GM
George M.
Ford Thunderbird
02/12/2020 Category: Service
George said he can call them up and tell them what he needs and they get it done with no problems.

HH
Hayley H.
Nissan Versa
02/10/2020
Amazing
The staff was so friendly and took me in right away!!

Jill K.
02/10/2020
Oil Change and Tye Rod
I went on for a 100,000 mile oil change and a check up. They were great, found a Tye Rod issue and was able to take care of it the same day. They also dropped me back home rather than have me sit there and wait!! That was super helpful for me.

LW
Leslie W.
02/07/2020
the customer counts here.....
I went with Dave's after a less than satisfactory experience with a repair shop recommended by my insurance company. Not pleased with them, I decided to do my own research online; with that, the local repair shop that stood out (for consumer satisfaction, quality of work, price, etc.) was Dave"s and their reviews so exceeded anyone else's, that I looked no further. They did not disappoint. They are honest, competent, very consumer friendly (thank you!) and helpful. They will be my "go-to" place for any future car work and I will recommend them to anyone

Chris C.
02/03/2020
Fast quality service. Intelligent Technicians
I came in on a Saturday without an appointment Jonathan was happy to help I got my alignment done faster than anybody else would have even though they ran into technical difficulties they did the job as correctly as possible

01/31/2020
Quick and friendly service
Dave's was quick to schedule and also to complete requested services. I asked for an estimate for a small body work repair and they also provided that quickly (and it was a reasonable amount). They are always professional and friendly.