James B.
10/17/2018
Personal Touch
They will go the extra mile to give you good honest opinions on your car.

Kyle S.
10/16/2018
Smedley Subaru inspection
Schedule on short notice, Did an excellent job, reasonable fee. I think I found where I will be taking all my cars. I would recommend. Larry

Laurie B.
Coatesville, PA
10/15/2018
Totally reliable
The team at West Goshen are SO professional and they always get my cars repaired and/or serviced quickly and thoroughly. Easy to do business with for many, many years now. Highly recommend them.

Jerome H.
10/12/2018
Great dependable service
As always West Goshen Automotive provided excellent , timely service . They clearly communicate any necessary repairs . This is all done for a reasonable price in a very professional manner. They make you feel like there is no “dumb question “ and always take the time to thoroughly explain all answers.
Jerry Hanley

Robert M.
10/12/2018
Dependable
Always gets the job done in a timely manner!

DF
Daniel F.
Buick Enclave
10/11/2018
The only place to take your car for repairs!
Dave and his staff are top notch and always provide quality work at reasonable prices! I have taken all my vehicles (8) to them over the last ten years and feel they are professional and get the job done right the first time. No BS, great communication and easy to do business with. Thanks Dave!!

PM
Patricia M.
Volvo S60
10/08/2018
Fixes thing correctly and ethically
Great place, great people and services!

KJ
Ken J.
Subaru Legacy
10/05/2018
Subaru Legacy - Service
Prompt scheduling, ride service, the service itself, and notification when service was completed. Fair price.
I am and always have appreciated the people and services rendered for several years.

I have recommended WGA many times.

AD
Anthony D.
Lexus ES 330
09/26/2018
Very Repsonsive and Reasonable, Good communication
I brought my vehicle in today with what I thought was a catastophic problem. Dave Brimble and his crew diagnosed the problem immediately and it turned out to be very minor and took only a few minutes to fix. I was on my way in no time and instead of an expensive repair, it was nothing. No upselling, just honest, professional service. THANKS, DAVE!

Jennifer F.
09/25/2018
Best Place to take your vehicle
Dave and the team at WG Automotive are always a pleasure to work with. I never feel taken advantage of due to my lack of car knowledge and the service is always fast and done correctly. I will continue to take all of our vehicles to WG for service.

EW
Edward W.
Lexus GS 350
09/25/2018
Good guys
Dave and his staff are honest and knowledgeable.

Rita S.
09/20/2018
BMW
Service was quick, staff is great, estimate was fair!

Mike L.
09/18/2018
Thank you. Always provide superior service.
Dave and his crew always deliver on their promises. A great group to work with.

Subaru Legacy
09/18/2018
Great Service!
I love bringing my car here! Everyone is friendly, helpful, accommodating, and prices are reasonable. They always provide information about what work is needed before doing the work, including all costs involved. They even provide a ride if you need to get back to work or home while they work on your car. I highly recommend WG Auto!

AR
Alfred R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/13/2018
Takes great care of my van
Not only did Dave diagnose the issue quickly, he worked the repair around my busy schedule and that is most appreciated. Great customer service. Thank you!

Donna M.
Acura TL
09/07/2018
West Goshen Automotive
The service is first rate and the people working there are very willing to help.

HP
Harriet P.
09/07/2018
Inspection.
Professional work. Friendly atmosphere. Reasonable pricing. Thank you, Dave for keeping my car in good shape!

Janice L.
09/06/2018
Terrific fast service.
Always responsive and friendly fast service.

Concetta B.
Buick Regal
09/05/2018
Always great dependable service
All techs were very busy due to upcoming Labor Day weekend. They were able to check out my car and repairs were done in a timely manner. As usual I can trust that I am in good hands and drive safely once repairs are made to my vehicle by West Goshen Automotive.

SP
Sara P.
Hyundai Tucson
09/05/2018
Right on time and right up front.
I appreciate the commitment and honesty and courtesy treatment.