Kia Sorento
01/10/2019
West Goshen Automotive always does the necessary service in a timely, friendly and efficient manner. A great place to get all of your vehicle service needs performed.

Dodge Magnum
01/07/2019
Our vehicles are always well taken care of.

GW
George W.
Westtown, PA
Ford Transit Van
01/03/2019
When you want it done right at the right price West Goshen Automotive is the place to go.
I have been taking my vehicles here for years. This is the place that you are never blindsided by a unforeseen bill. Excellent service, friendly and committed to getting the job done right.

CR
Carol R.
Volvo S60
01/01/2019
Excellece Lives @ WGA
Adhering to service standards, a strong customer focus, and honesty are the positive differentiators of this unique business.

AD
Anthony D.
Lexus GX 470
12/29/2018
Service, Service, Service
This was a routine visit for scheduled maintenance. No surprises, and the work was completed much earlier in the day than I could have hoped. Super-convenienct and no "surprise" charges or problems. Thanks, Dave and crew!

Michael H.
12/29/2018
Recent Jeep service
For the last 20 years, always received quality professional service that I can trust.

Sandra W.
45,000 mike service
Pleasant, organized, reasonably priced service.

PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL
Regular checkup
Great workmanship! Great people in the office and the garage. They are all wonderful!

Rita S.
BMW
Again - great service!

PM
Patricia M.
Volvo S60
12/27/2018
Not a bunch of illiterate techs, well educated and skilled.
I couldn’t ask for better service , straight up and honest educated employees. Not the common chain franchise.. I would recommend this place to everyone. I’m very analytical and bring my vechicle in for even a simple lightbulb change,(which isn’t that simple to some of the low life franchises) and the employees actually care about the customer instead of “fix and chuck”kind of mentality.

Cynthia B.
Nissan Rogue
12/19/2018
You guys are the best! You get back to me, are always accomodating, call before you do something to my car, are "high tech" and I trust you to be honest.
You guys are the best! You always get back to me, are accommodating, call before you do something to my car, are so "high tech" in your communication. I feel like I can trust what you are telling me, and find things that were not done, that should have been, even a sticker for oil change that another facility never placed on the car!! You are wonderful to my "honey" and all the issues with his van and correct anything done in error by someone else.

I wouldn't take my car anywhere else now, as when I do its always a mistake to do so.

12/15/2018
service
Dave and staff are great When they see a problem they call me then correct it.

Ana S.
12/14/2018
Closeness, prompt service, friendly people, good rates, trustworthy
The shuttle service is a big plus. Everyone is extremely professional and courteous.

Laurie B.
Coatesville, PA
Land Rover LR4
12/14/2018
Reliable great service
Always reliable, accurate, fair and a pleasure to do business with for years now!

WM
William M.
Nissan Sentra
12/13/2018
Fast turnaround on any cars serviced

Robert M.
12/11/2018
Educated Me
check engine light came on- Dave did a great job of explaining what the code meant and repair was made to vehicle.

Concetta B.
Buick Regal
12/08/2018
Great service and knowledgable techs.
My car is starting to burn oil, at only 39 thousand miles. Dave the owner is documenting and keeping check of mileage and how often I need to add oil. Suggests that I call the dealer's service department where I purchased my car to see if they might be able to check into any manufacturing defect on my make n model.

DN
Deborah N.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
12/07/2018
My Little Beetle Repair
I have one word "Excellent".

AR
Alfred R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/07/2018
I depend on my van for work
When Dave and his crew work on my van, I can rest assured that the work they do is dependable and affordable. How do you put a price on safety.? Maintain and listen to recommendations to avert disaster on the road. There are things WW can't control and things we can. Using West Goshen Automotive minimizes my risks on the road..... thank you Dave!

SR
Sharon R.
Kennett Square, PA
12/06/2018
The customer service is the best!
Dave and his team are the only auto mechanics I use. I trust them implicitly and know they are always honest and never recommend work that’s not necessary ! Not only are they honest, whatever the issue, they have the work finished quickly—never more than 1 day! We recommend West Goshen Automotive to all our friends and family.