07/31/2018
Great job as always!

Mike L.
07/30/2018
Thank you.
We appreciate you fitting us in to your busy schedule. The service was outstanding as usual.

TR
Todd R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/27/2018
As always never disappointed. I called and received an appointment with in 24 hours I was well informed of the status of my repairs and recommendations on the work that needed to be done. The staff at West Goshen Automotive are both friendly and professional in all aspects from customer service to the knowledge of the vehicles they work on. Thank you for getting me back on the road quickly and safely.

HP
Harriet P.
07/26/2018
Professional! Friendly.
Dave and staff are professional and welcoming. I value their guidance in servicing my car.

Bobbie S.
07/22/2018
Reliable and friendly.
Service at West Goshen Automotive is thorough and reliable. In addition, I recommend these folks because they are trustworthy.

TH
Timothy H.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/12/2018
02 Suburban
Couldn't recommend this place more highly. Great, honest, and reliable. They care about their customers.

WC
William C.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/25/2018
These guys are great. I’ve been bringing both my cars here for the past year (new to the area) and every experience with them has been top-notch. Easy to work with, fair pricing, and very communicative with issues, appointments and service.
I would recommend these guys to anyone.

Chevrolet Avalanche
06/20/2018
Amazing customer service!
Fixed noise with breaks was in and out in a day.

EW
Edward W.
Lexus GS 350
06/04/2018
Service interval
As usual, a great experience ate West Goshen Automotive.
Dave and his crew provide an honest service at a reasonable price.
Thanks Dave.

Sandra W.
06/02/2018
Competent, thorough, reasonably priced.

PB
Patrice B.
Saturn SL
05/26/2018
Oil change and tune up
The service is excellent.

Robert M.
05/24/2018
Back on the road
Well run, trustworthy operation!

Kia Sorento
05/19/2018
Quality work
Always quality work and only the required work. Friendly, helpful folks. Have had my vehicles serviced here for 20 years.

WH
Timely, Fair and Trustworthy

Donna M.
Acura TL
05/09/2018
As usual, they provided me with excellent service.
This time. I go in and out in about 40 minutes. Thanks .

RT
Richard T.
04/27/2018
I tell all my friends about the great service and professional treatment you get at West Goshen Auto. It’s a nice change to deal with such knowledgeable people.

Stephen M.
Exton, PA
Chevrolet Cruze
04/20/2018
Another great experience with West Goshen Automotive
If you live in the West Chester area, this is the place to go. Great service, fair pricing, very honest! I would never go anywhere else. Thanks Dave and your team for another job well done.

Sheryl W.
Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2018
Always a great experience at West Goshen Automotive
I've had a few experiences with West Goshen Automotive, and every one of them has been nothing but positive. Dave Brimble has always squeezed me in when I show up with a nail or screw in my tire (happens more often than I'd like!). This year he fixed the tire, replaced my windshield wipers and then scheduled my inspection for the next week and it was done very quickly so I wasn't too late for work. Dave is always very nice and professional and this last time I found out we grew up in the same town, so that makes me like West Goshen Automotive even more. This is where I'll be going for all our our car maintenance going forward. Thanks so much for all your help!

WP
Wanda P.
Coatesville, PA
04/14/2018
Quality service
Always courteous and efficient

Katherine M.
04/12/2018
Easy to work with and honest about needs and cost. Respectful and never condescending to me as female customer, which is all too common in this industry.