EB
Eric B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/02/2020
Great service with great pricing! My car is running great

AC
Alan C.
Jeep Liberty
08/13/2019
Competent but Overcharge
To swap out a Ignition coil from one cylinder to another in order to diagnose a miss-fire code on one cylinder cost me $100. Less than a half job. They wanted $220 (I guess an additional $120) to fix it. The Ignition coil cost $20 retail, and my 19 year old girl put it in in 10 minutes. They also suggested that I change my oil. So I took a look at it. It looked the same as it did when I put in in less than 50 miles ago. This was not included in the $220 quote. I didn't even ask how much for the oil change. Unfortunately, I won't be coming back. They helped me in the past and I didn't feel gouged.. but now I feel like I was almost raped.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 08/19/2019

Mr. Cattlett,
I called  to discuss this matter with you, but as of this writing, I have not had the courtesy of a return phone call.
I am troubled by your review.  The analogy you used is not a word I would use lightly!  I have been in business for over 30 years.  I pride myself on honesty and integrity, and take this matter very serious.  You were quoted a price to diagnose your car, which you agreed to.  Your vehicle did not have a lube sticker on the windshield, so we were unsure when your last oil change was.    We suggested an oil change if you were in need of one.   If you would like to discuss, please feel free to call me.

TG
Terry G.
Lexus GX 470
06/11/2017
Action
I had a standard inspection and was not happy with the fact that in my I got charged with excessive payments for labor for Simply having lightbulbs replaced .. I made that clear when I left.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 06/15/2017

Terry,  I believe that a review should be based on your entire experience, from start to finish, including, but not limited to, the conversation that took place when you authorized the work which was performed.  It is disappointing that you chose to give a bad review  That being said, we typically charge less than factory book time for bulb replacement, in checking book time you would have incurred an additional $72.10  I believe what you were charged was more then fair.  If you would like to discuss this matter further, please feel free to call me, or stop in

ZN
Zachary N.
Lebanon, PA
11/17/2016
quick service, but grossly overpriced
My car broke down and needed towed for repairs for a new starter. This is an easy job, and a brand new starter costs about $150 from the local Autozone. I knew I was going to get raked over the coals no matter where I went, but West Goshen Auto charged $221.92+tax for a refurbished starter, and after labor and replacing a battery cable, my bill was $539.73... more than 3.5x what it would cost to do it myself! On the plus side, they were able to provide a fast turnaround.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 11/22/2016

We apologize if you feel you were overcharged.  We do our best to be competative.  We use only quality parts.  Your labor rate also included, diagnostic time and a battery cable replacement.
We appreciate your business.

Bill M.
06/09/2021
Always dependable and fair!
I appreciate the hinest assessment and excellent final work provided.

Nissan Murano

Mark C.
Jeep Cherokee
Experience and Value
Dave and his team continue to service my 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport. I bought it new with 4 miles. Thanks to the experience of Dave and his team it now has 339,844 miles. Dave and I occasionally joke that the only thing that hasn't been replaced is the driver! Finding an honest and experienced mechanic is like finding an honest and experienced lawyer: not easy!

There is a reason why West Goshen Automotive has so many 5 star reviews: experience and value.

Mark J. Connor, Esquire

Laurie B.
06/06/2021
Best Auto Service
Have been going here for years and Dave and Mike always make the time to get all our cars in and always fix the problem so quickly. We always seem to have something that comes up and they are always so accommodating and get us in,fixed and on the road again.

KC
Kathryn C.
Honda Civic Si
06/02/2021
Dave is the BEST mechanic in Chester County!
My little Honda Civic is running in great shape, thanks to the great care that Dave and his staff give to my 2009 car! You are always in Dave's hands when you go to his shop. You simply cannot find a better mechanic to take care of ALL of your vehicles!!!

SV
Steven V.
06/01/2021
Service Done Right
Dave and his staff are top notch mechanics. I have been a customer for almost 14 years and I recommend West Goshen for all your service needs.

They stand behind their work and are always flexible for scheduling.

PT
Pamela T.
smart fortwo
05/30/2021
Knows their stuff
Working on Smart Cars is not the easiest task when parts are hard to come by. But time and again West Goshen Automotive has pulled through for us, and we appreciate their ability to service our vehicles.

Carol W.
05/26/2021
Like having a family member taking care of my car <3
Been going to WGA for years. Dave has always been honest with me - letting me know what can wait, what needs doing NOW and fully explaining things. Many times have gone to him with just a description of a noise or smell and is never dismissive of what I have to say. Had a mystery noise that took a while to pin down, but was able to drive in without an appointment when it presented one day and he dropped what he was doing and came out to listen - source finally found!! - made an appointment for 2 days later and Dave's guys fixed it right up.

Johanna L.
Honda Civic Si
05/26/2021
Detailed information given
First time there and found their review of my vehicle very in-depth. They gave me a heads up so I know what I am looking at for future services. I have an old car so I appreciated what I can expect in the near future related to cost.

Ana S.
05/21/2021
People you can trust
Very professional and honest. Will always help you with great recommendations and transport you if you need a ride.

EW
Elaine W.
05/19/2021
Excellent as always -
They always do a great job.