EB
Eric B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/02/2020
Great service with great pricing! My car is running great

AC
Alan C.
Jeep Liberty
08/13/2019
Competent but Overcharge
To swap out a Ignition coil from one cylinder to another in order to diagnose a miss-fire code on one cylinder cost me $100. Less than a half job. They wanted $220 (I guess an additional $120) to fix it. The Ignition coil cost $20 retail, and my 19 year old girl put it in in 10 minutes. They also suggested that I change my oil. So I took a look at it. It looked the same as it did when I put in in less than 50 miles ago. This was not included in the $220 quote. I didn't even ask how much for the oil change. Unfortunately, I won't be coming back. They helped me in the past and I didn't feel gouged.. but now I feel like I was almost raped.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 08/19/2019

Mr. Cattlett,
I called  to discuss this matter with you, but as of this writing, I have not had the courtesy of a return phone call.
I am troubled by your review.  The analogy you used is not a word I would use lightly!  I have been in business for over 30 years.  I pride myself on honesty and integrity, and take this matter very serious.  You were quoted a price to diagnose your car, which you agreed to.  Your vehicle did not have a lube sticker on the windshield, so we were unsure when your last oil change was.    We suggested an oil change if you were in need of one.   If you would like to discuss, please feel free to call me.

TG
Terry G.
Lexus GX 470
06/11/2017
Action
I had a standard inspection and was not happy with the fact that in my I got charged with excessive payments for labor for Simply having lightbulbs replaced .. I made that clear when I left.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 06/15/2017

Terry,  I believe that a review should be based on your entire experience, from start to finish, including, but not limited to, the conversation that took place when you authorized the work which was performed.  It is disappointing that you chose to give a bad review  That being said, we typically charge less than factory book time for bulb replacement, in checking book time you would have incurred an additional $72.10  I believe what you were charged was more then fair.  If you would like to discuss this matter further, please feel free to call me, or stop in

ZN
Zachary N.
Lebanon, PA
11/17/2016
quick service, but grossly overpriced
My car broke down and needed towed for repairs for a new starter. This is an easy job, and a brand new starter costs about $150 from the local Autozone. I knew I was going to get raked over the coals no matter where I went, but West Goshen Auto charged $221.92+tax for a refurbished starter, and after labor and replacing a battery cable, my bill was $539.73... more than 3.5x what it would cost to do it myself! On the plus side, they were able to provide a fast turnaround.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 11/22/2016

We apologize if you feel you were overcharged.  We do our best to be competative.  We use only quality parts.  Your labor rate also included, diagnostic time and a battery cable replacement.
We appreciate your business.

03/04/2021
state inspection
Service was great as usual

David C.
03/04/2021
2005 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon blue
Fuel pump went but was under warranty, Dave , Mike and the boys installed for free with no appointment. Thanks guys!

BR
Brian R.
Hyundai SONATA
02/26/2021
Thank you for a quick repair and at a very reasonable price.

RF
Robert F.
Coatesville, PA
02/26/2021
Excellent customer service
Walked in off the street with no appointment and they were willing and able to help me out. Highly recommend to others and will be using them again for future service.

Coatesville, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/21/2021
Excellent work, and very accommodating
Was able to make my appointment when I needed it and friendly staff. Prices were fair and never talked into work not really needed.

Daniel M.
INFINITI Q40
02/21/2021
Great job done by all

SR
Susan R.
Honda HR-V
02/18/2021
Friendly, competent, accomodating staff - have always found problems that other facilities could not.
I've come to this facility when I have issues that could not be diagnosed by other technicians, and decided that this is where I'll go first in the future. They've always helped me and are not only competent but professional. Thank you.

AG
Anthony G.
02/18/2021
Great staff
Mike and his staff worked with me on several issues. I was very pleased with all they did and will continue to be a customer of West Goshen Automotive.

LG
Lawrence G.
Ford Tempo
02/13/2021
friendly atmosphere.
Extremely efficient and knowledgeable.

RT
Richard T.
Kia Sorento
02/08/2021
You can trust them
Anytime my car needs work I can count on WGA to get the job done the right way. These guys are professional and friendly. When their is a problem with your car they explain what needs to be done and why. And most importantly when they are done you leave knowing the job was done right and at a fair price.

Jeff B.
02/08/2021
West Goshen did a great job of analyzing the starting problem with my car. They did not give up until they found the solution and it was very cost effective. Mike is a real asset to the business.