EB
Eric B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/02/2020
Great service with great pricing! My car is running great

AC
Alan C.
Jeep Liberty
08/13/2019
Competent but Overcharge
To swap out a Ignition coil from one cylinder to another in order to diagnose a miss-fire code on one cylinder cost me $100. Less than a half job. They wanted $220 (I guess an additional $120) to fix it. The Ignition coil cost $20 retail, and my 19 year old girl put it in in 10 minutes. They also suggested that I change my oil. So I took a look at it. It looked the same as it did when I put in in less than 50 miles ago. This was not included in the $220 quote. I didn't even ask how much for the oil change. Unfortunately, I won't be coming back. They helped me in the past and I didn't feel gouged.. but now I feel like I was almost raped.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 08/19/2019

Mr. Cattlett,
I called  to discuss this matter with you, but as of this writing, I have not had the courtesy of a return phone call.
I am troubled by your review.  The analogy you used is not a word I would use lightly!  I have been in business for over 30 years.  I pride myself on honesty and integrity, and take this matter very serious.  You were quoted a price to diagnose your car, which you agreed to.  Your vehicle did not have a lube sticker on the windshield, so we were unsure when your last oil change was.    We suggested an oil change if you were in need of one.   If you would like to discuss, please feel free to call me.

TG
Terry G.
Lexus GX 470
06/11/2017
Action
I had a standard inspection and was not happy with the fact that in my I got charged with excessive payments for labor for Simply having lightbulbs replaced .. I made that clear when I left.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 06/15/2017

Terry,  I believe that a review should be based on your entire experience, from start to finish, including, but not limited to, the conversation that took place when you authorized the work which was performed.  It is disappointing that you chose to give a bad review  That being said, we typically charge less than factory book time for bulb replacement, in checking book time you would have incurred an additional $72.10  I believe what you were charged was more then fair.  If you would like to discuss this matter further, please feel free to call me, or stop in

ZN
Zachary N.
Lebanon, PA
11/17/2016
quick service, but grossly overpriced
My car broke down and needed towed for repairs for a new starter. This is an easy job, and a brand new starter costs about $150 from the local Autozone. I knew I was going to get raked over the coals no matter where I went, but West Goshen Auto charged $221.92+tax for a refurbished starter, and after labor and replacing a battery cable, my bill was $539.73... more than 3.5x what it would cost to do it myself! On the plus side, they were able to provide a fast turnaround.
Dave B. from West Goshen Automotive responded on 11/22/2016

We apologize if you feel you were overcharged.  We do our best to be competative.  We use only quality parts.  Your labor rate also included, diagnostic time and a battery cable replacement.
We appreciate your business.

RN
Richard N.
10/13/2020
Jeep - Brake Fluid Flush
Once again I was provided with quick, quality service at an affordable price.West Goshen NEVER lets me down. My wife and I would never go anywhere else with our Jeeps.

10/08/2020
service to car
Dave and Mike always provide good service. On this occasion they also provided me good advice regarding the cost of major repairs to an old model car. I took the advice and appreciate their honesty.

Colleen C.
Glen Mills, PA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
10/08/2020
Fast and dependable service
We only take our vehicles to West Goshen Automotive. Fast, trustworthy, dependable, friendly and thorough.

Dodge Magnum
10/04/2020
Excellent Work
Fixed problem no one else could

10/02/2020
Excellent customer care

Maureen P.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/30/2020
Never disappointed
Prompt, professional and courteous service but most of all trusted!

Joe T.
09/27/2020
Easy to get to
They try to accommodate your request for an appointment.

GMC Sierra 2500HD
09/26/2020
Excellent Shop
I have had multiple vehicles serviced at this garage over the past several years and have had nothing but good experiences with everyone I've dealt with. I would recommend these guys all day long.

WP
Wanda P.
Coatesville, PA
09/26/2020
Experience and service
I have used this establishment for many years and will continue to do so.

David C.
09/25/2020
2005 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon blue
Thought the ac box had went and the dash would need to come out. Turned out to be a small vacume line fix. Thanks boys.

Mercedes-Benz E350
09/21/2020
E350 Benz
Solid service, consistent. Hard to find this type of service these days.