03/04/2021
state inspection
Service was great as usual

David C.
03/04/2021
2005 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon blue
Fuel pump went but was under warranty, Dave , Mike and the boys installed for free with no appointment. Thanks guys!

BR
Brian R.
Hyundai SONATA
02/26/2021
Thank you for a quick repair and at a very reasonable price.

RF
Robert F.
Coatesville, PA
02/26/2021
Excellent customer service
Walked in off the street with no appointment and they were willing and able to help me out. Highly recommend to others and will be using them again for future service.

Coatesville, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/21/2021
Excellent work, and very accommodating
Was able to make my appointment when I needed it and friendly staff. Prices were fair and never talked into work not really needed.

Daniel M.
INFINITI Q40
02/21/2021
Great job done by all

SR
Susan R.
Honda HR-V
02/18/2021
Friendly, competent, accomodating staff - have always found problems that other facilities could not.
I've come to this facility when I have issues that could not be diagnosed by other technicians, and decided that this is where I'll go first in the future. They've always helped me and are not only competent but professional. Thank you.

AG
Anthony G.
02/18/2021
Great staff
Mike and his staff worked with me on several issues. I was very pleased with all they did and will continue to be a customer of West Goshen Automotive.

LG
Lawrence G.
Ford Tempo
02/13/2021
friendly atmosphere.
Extremely efficient and knowledgeable.

RT
Richard T.
Kia Sorento
You can trust them
Anytime my car needs work I can count on WGA to get the job done the right way. These guys are professional and friendly. When their is a problem with your car they explain what needs to be done and why. And most importantly when they are done you leave knowing the job was done right and at a fair price.

Jeff B.
02/08/2021
West Goshen did a great job of analyzing the starting problem with my car. They did not give up until they found the solution and it was very cost effective. Mike is a real asset to the business.

Jonn H.
Downingtown, PA
Ford F-250 Super Duty
02/08/2021
I have used West Goshen for many years. I continue to go back to them even though they are out of my way because of their great service and being very thorough. I feel that they have always been very honest with everything they’ve done to my vehicles.

Maureen P.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/03/2021
Trustworthy prompt service
Whenever we call for service we are treated with respect and our vehicles are serviced in a timely manner.

AD
Anthony D.
Lexus ES 330
01/31/2021
Fixed The Problem for Only $17!
I wasn’t sure what this repair would cost and was more the pleasantly surprised when the bill came to $17! Thank you!

PM
Philip M.
Ram 1500 Classic
01/29/2021
Thanks for taking my truck last minute and getting done right away.