PM
Patricia M.
Volvo S60
08/26/2019
Normal inspection and emission
Did their best to get me in and out efficiently, however I was charged a tire rotation I didn’t ask for...other than that it was great service.

David W.
04/30/2019
Honest shop!
I have been using W.G. Auto for about 2 years now and have had nothing but great experiences with them. They have done work on 2 of my vehicles and they did what I asked, and not any additional un-requested work. Their prices seem to be right on par with the going rate(s) around our area. As a previous mechanic, and a "car guy", I would recommend this shop to anyone (and I do every chance I get).

Melissa S.
04/19/2019
I needed brakes and I didn’t have to wait to long-standing

PC
Patricia C.
04/03/2018
Great place
Everyone was friendly and efficient.

Ana S.
12/28/2017
Location and Shuttle Vehicle
People are very friendly and trustworthy. The value for the work is great. My last experience however, it took much longer than what I had been told. I left the car at 8am and was told it would be no later than 10.00 or 11.00am. Well, it wasn't until noon. So the extra waiting time was an inconvenience.

CF
Colleen F.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/20/2017
Always professional, fair pricing and great work!
I was just a little surprised this visit that I waited for a while, but I think it was just a scheduling error. They still got me out of there in reasonable time, so not really a big deal. I have recommended West Goshen Auto to lots of people; even my community website. Keep up the good work!!

GM
George M.
Dodge Magnum
06/05/2017
First time, So far so good, will know more with next vehicle
Dodge runs much better, Thank You

Dan B.
Ford Econoline
05/12/2017
Work done as expected and on time
The folks at West Goshen are friendly, thorough and a pleasure to wirk with.

Donna M.
Acura TL
04/14/2017
Good trained people
They are always helpful although my car is tied up for the entire day. But they do transport me back and forth to my home.

Joseph S.
GMC Pickup
01/27/2017
Owner involvement
I had only stopped in to make an appointment for oil change and left a short while later and not having to go back or make other arrangements. They know the history of my vehicle so every is up to speed about issues that might be problems.