RT
Richard T.
07/28/2021
Friendly and professional people
Can always count on these guy’s to get the job done. No matter if it’s an emergency or regular Maintaince they keep my family’s vehicles on the road

07/22/2021
helpful and accommodating
Helpful and accomodating

PT
Pamela T.
smart fortwo
07/22/2021
Best Service All Around
Stellar service and glad they have the ability to work on Smart Cars.

GM
Greg M.
Nissan Murano
07/19/2021
GREG
I have a customer of West Goshen Automotive for over two years now. I have always received very professional service during each visit. They always complete all requested services in a timely fashion and I never feel like I am being sold services that are not required.

Joe K.
Ram 1500
07/15/2021
Stellar Service
We always receive stellar service for a fair price!

Dan G.
07/07/2021
Reliable honest service.
They make me feel confident that the work will be completed, is required and is done on time.

07/02/2021
service
always good service and very trustworthy

LC
Lou C.
Toyota Avalon
06/30/2021
The BEST !!!! They actually CARE !!!
Dave and Mike are the front men. They actually care about service, and follow up. Without Dave, my wife and I would be using alternative transportation systems. God bless this Business !

SK
Scott K.
06/23/2021
Most trustworthy mechanics ever
I have been using West Goshen Automotive for over 15 years now. I have never found a more friendly and trustworthy group of mechanics in the the 35 years I have owned cars. Dave and his crew have never done unnecessary repairs and do great work because the same mechanic always works on my cars so Mike knows my vehicles inside and out.
You will never find a better garage to trust one of your biggest investments.

06/23/2021
Pleasant accommodating.

Rita S.
Jeep Cherokee
06/21/2021
Excellent service!
Informative and genuinely nice staff. They always go out of their way to get answers and the best pricing for anything related to my car!

Bill M.
06/09/2021
Always dependable and fair!
I appreciate the hinest assessment and excellent final work provided.

Nissan Murano

Mark C.
Jeep Cherokee
Experience and Value
Dave and his team continue to service my 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport. I bought it new with 4 miles. Thanks to the experience of Dave and his team it now has 339,844 miles. Dave and I occasionally joke that the only thing that hasn't been replaced is the driver! Finding an honest and experienced mechanic is like finding an honest and experienced lawyer: not easy!

There is a reason why West Goshen Automotive has so many 5 star reviews: experience and value.

Mark J. Connor, Esquire

Laurie B.
06/06/2021
Best Auto Service
Have been going here for years and Dave and Mike always make the time to get all our cars in and always fix the problem so quickly. We always seem to have something that comes up and they are always so accommodating and get us in,fixed and on the road again.