Jane R.
Philadelphia, PA
05/15/2021
Windshield replacement and inspection
West Goshen auto was extremely helpful with helping replace my windshield. The process was quick and easy! Highly recommend

TH
Timothy H.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/10/2021
Chevy Suburban
Great service as always. Worked hard to get me back on the road.

SL
Steven L.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/10/2021
Reliable honest service
Had an issue getting my oil cap off to add oil to my vehicle and I went to the service station they help get the cap open and top off my oil. Thanks again Dave

Margaret G.
05/06/2021
Always there for me
I can always count on West Goshen Automotive to take good care of my car.

WP
Wanda P.
Coatesville, PA
05/06/2021
Best service
I have used this company for years and will continue to do so.

Rawley S.
Kia Sorento
05/05/2021
Great Service and excellent work
They did a great job and fast.

David C.
05/04/2021
2004 Jeep Wrangler
Radiator blew up on my wife's wrangler. Dave, Mike and the boys fixed and a few other things with no notice, Thank you! Dave

05/02/2021
Dropped my car off on a Monday morning with no appointment due to a warning light suddenly going on over the weekend. Had my car back by the end of day with a new alternator installed. Always get excellent service!

PT
Pamela T.
smart fortwo
05/01/2021
Best Service All Around
I've been taking my husband's car here for a while, and the experience has always been positive even if there is an issue. They go above and beyond to get what's needed done. I'm going to switch over to them as well knowing the value for the money.

John S.
King Of Prussia, PA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/30/2021
Informative kind. No upselling!
I like the manner with which issues are discussed and safety is prime concern. I don’t feel as if I am being “sold to”

Respectful service and fair.

ST
I would highly recommend

Charles W.
04/24/2021
Honest work
I don't know what you did but reolacing the brakes on my Ranger has made it handle much better. With the roads around here being full of potholes, it has made a big difference. Thanks again.

04/24/2021
service to car
Dave and Mike always provide good advice on what service needs to be done

Valued Customer
Ford Police Interceptor Utility
04/19/2021
On time service
Dave and his crew are first class mechanics. Repairs done on time at the right price.

TH
Timothy H.
GMC Suburban
04/15/2021
99 Suburban
As always great service that is at reasonable prices. Most importantly these guys van be trusted to give you an honest opinion on the work your car needs.