RT
Richard T.
08/04/2020
My family And I have been going here for years. They are professional, honest and friendly. Any car issues I have I can trust West Goshen Auto to take care of it.

Bobbie S.
07/31/2020
Trustworthy and knowledgeable!
Always ‘service with a smile’!
Seriously, the diagnosis and service are done with thoroughness; the techs work neatly and speak to the customer, when needed. A great place to trust the service of my vehicle!

ST
Susan T.
Media, PA
07/24/2020
Service and Oil Change
Always a great job and amazing service
I would highly recommend

MV
Michele V.
07/23/2020
Thanks so much for the excellent service as always!

NB
Nancy B.
Glen Mills, PA
07/20/2020
Trustworthy & do great work
Always have confidence when I take my vehicle or trailers here for repair that the job will be done right.

Saturn SL
07/18/2020
Emergency service
I brought car in on late Thursday afternoon..it was an emergency leaking of transmission fluid. I really thought Friday would be my pickup. But it was great to have it back so fast because I am a volunteer at the hospital. Outstanding service and Dave is always there to greet people.

David C.
07/17/2020
2005 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon blue
Dave, Mike and the boys performed regular maintenance and it's running tip top. Thank you.

SV
Steven V.
07/16/2020
Honest Top Notch Service.
Dave, Mike, Bill, Matt, Eric are experienced and knowledgeable mechanics with great prices and service in the area.

I recommend them for all your service needs.

PP
Patrica P.
Malvern, PA
Honda Fit
07/14/2020
Trustworthy staff, fast work, good prices
I started going to West Goshen Automotive after my boss recommended them. It’s convenient to my job, and I had been taking my car to the Honda dealership for 10 years because I thought I had to. It was expensive and I wasn’t satisfied as much as I felt I should be. Then when I needed an inspection I decided to give WGA a try and found it less stressful, more human, reasonably priced, and overall a better experience. I didn’t feel like I was being pushed thru a corporate consumer machine! Thanks guys!

Danielle D.
07/13/2020
Honest and affordable
I recently had tires put on and balanced, not only was the price affordable but they did not push me to get extra work done. I did need new brakes and I was aware of that before bringing my car in, I told them that as well but instead of pushing me to do them the same day, they gave me an estimate and told me to schedule when I was ready. They were very friendly and informative during the service. One thing I don't like is a pushy mechanic and they were far from pushy so I will be using WG Auto again!

SK
Scott K.
Acura TL
07/13/2020
Trustworthy People
Dave, Mike and the rest of the crew will never, and I mean never, do unnecessary repairs. This is the most friendly and honest staff I’ve ever used. I have been taking my cars here for almost 20 years and can’t recommend West Goshen Automotive more.

GB
Gary B.
Mazda CX-3
07/10/2020
Service was great
We had 2 Cars that needEd to be State Inspected this week and both were done on time as promised. Thank you!!!

Bernadette S.
07/05/2020
Great customer service!
Great customer service! They completed my required state inspection at a reasonable price and in a timely manner!

07/03/2020
service to car
the service is always good and timel

Mercedes-Benz GLA
07/01/2020
Always Professional
Very professional to deal with, always true to their word. No need to take my Mercedes to the dealer for repairs.