Bill M.
06/09/2021
Always dependable and fair!
I appreciate the hinest assessment and excellent final work provided.

Nissan Murano

Mark C.
Jeep Cherokee
Experience and Value
Dave and his team continue to service my 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport. I bought it new with 4 miles. Thanks to the experience of Dave and his team it now has 339,844 miles. Dave and I occasionally joke that the only thing that hasn't been replaced is the driver! Finding an honest and experienced mechanic is like finding an honest and experienced lawyer: not easy!

There is a reason why West Goshen Automotive has so many 5 star reviews: experience and value.

Mark J. Connor, Esquire

Laurie B.
06/06/2021
Best Auto Service
Have been going here for years and Dave and Mike always make the time to get all our cars in and always fix the problem so quickly. We always seem to have something that comes up and they are always so accommodating and get us in,fixed and on the road again.

KC
Kathryn C.
Honda Civic Si
06/02/2021
Dave is the BEST mechanic in Chester County!
My little Honda Civic is running in great shape, thanks to the great care that Dave and his staff give to my 2009 car! You are always in Dave's hands when you go to his shop. You simply cannot find a better mechanic to take care of ALL of your vehicles!!!

SV
Steven V.
06/01/2021
Service Done Right
Dave and his staff are top notch mechanics. I have been a customer for almost 14 years and I recommend West Goshen for all your service needs.

They stand behind their work and are always flexible for scheduling.

PT
Pamela T.
smart fortwo
05/30/2021
Knows their stuff
Working on Smart Cars is not the easiest task when parts are hard to come by. But time and again West Goshen Automotive has pulled through for us, and we appreciate their ability to service our vehicles.

Carol W.
05/26/2021
Like having a family member taking care of my car <3
Been going to WGA for years. Dave has always been honest with me - letting me know what can wait, what needs doing NOW and fully explaining things. Many times have gone to him with just a description of a noise or smell and is never dismissive of what I have to say. Had a mystery noise that took a while to pin down, but was able to drive in without an appointment when it presented one day and he dropped what he was doing and came out to listen - source finally found!! - made an appointment for 2 days later and Dave's guys fixed it right up.

Johanna L.
Honda Civic Si
05/26/2021
Detailed information given
First time there and found their review of my vehicle very in-depth. They gave me a heads up so I know what I am looking at for future services. I have an old car so I appreciated what I can expect in the near future related to cost.

Ana S.
05/21/2021
People you can trust
Very professional and honest. Will always help you with great recommendations and transport you if you need a ride.

EW
Elaine W.
05/19/2021
Excellent as always -
They always do a great job.

Jane R.
Philadelphia, PA
05/15/2021
Windshield replacement and inspection
West Goshen auto was extremely helpful with helping replace my windshield. The process was quick and easy! Highly recommend

TH
Timothy H.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/10/2021
Chevy Suburban
Great service as always. Worked hard to get me back on the road.

SL
Steven L.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/10/2021
Reliable honest service
Had an issue getting my oil cap off to add oil to my vehicle and I went to the service station they help get the cap open and top off my oil. Thanks again Dave

Margaret G.
05/06/2021
Always there for me
I can always count on West Goshen Automotive to take good care of my car.

Displaying 1 Review