SL
Chevrolet Suburban
08/07/2020
Top notch service
Thanks for the service.
Dave and his mechanics service my car as if it was there's.Taking care to point out what it will need in the future and explaining what and why.
All ways greatfull to be able to plan for future expenses.

RK
Richard K.
Volvo S90
08/06/2020
In for State Inspection
As always Dave and the crew took care of me with fast and friendly service that didn't break the bank.

RT
Richard T.
08/04/2020
My family And I have been going here for years. They are professional, honest and friendly. Any car issues I have I can trust West Goshen Auto to take care of it.

Bobbie S.
07/31/2020
Trustworthy and knowledgeable!
Always ‘service with a smile’!
Seriously, the diagnosis and service are done with thoroughness; the techs work neatly and speak to the customer, when needed. A great place to trust the service of my vehicle!

ST
Susan T.
Media, PA
07/24/2020
Service and Oil Change
Always a great job and amazing service
I would highly recommend

MV
Michele V.
07/23/2020
Thanks so much for the excellent service as always!

NB
Nancy B.
Glen Mills, PA
07/20/2020
Trustworthy & do great work
Always have confidence when I take my vehicle or trailers here for repair that the job will be done right.

Saturn SL
07/18/2020
Emergency service
I brought car in on late Thursday afternoon..it was an emergency leaking of transmission fluid. I really thought Friday would be my pickup. But it was great to have it back so fast because I am a volunteer at the hospital. Outstanding service and Dave is always there to greet people.

David C.
07/17/2020
2005 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon blue
Dave, Mike and the boys performed regular maintenance and it's running tip top. Thank you.

SV
Steven V.
07/16/2020
Honest Top Notch Service.
Dave, Mike, Bill, Matt, Eric are experienced and knowledgeable mechanics with great prices and service in the area.

I recommend them for all your service needs.

PP
Patrica P.
Malvern, PA
Honda Fit
07/14/2020
Trustworthy staff, fast work, good prices
I started going to West Goshen Automotive after my boss recommended them. It’s convenient to my job, and I had been taking my car to the Honda dealership for 10 years because I thought I had to. It was expensive and I wasn’t satisfied as much as I felt I should be. Then when I needed an inspection I decided to give WGA a try and found it less stressful, more human, reasonably priced, and overall a better experience. I didn’t feel like I was being pushed thru a corporate consumer machine! Thanks guys!

Danielle D.
07/13/2020
Honest and affordable
I recently had tires put on and balanced, not only was the price affordable but they did not push me to get extra work done. I did need new brakes and I was aware of that before bringing my car in, I told them that as well but instead of pushing me to do them the same day, they gave me an estimate and told me to schedule when I was ready. They were very friendly and informative during the service. One thing I don't like is a pushy mechanic and they were far from pushy so I will be using WG Auto again!

SK
Scott K.
Acura TL
07/13/2020
Trustworthy People
Dave, Mike and the rest of the crew will never, and I mean never, do unnecessary repairs. This is the most friendly and honest staff I’ve ever used. I have been taking my cars here for almost 20 years and can’t recommend West Goshen Automotive more.

GB
Gary B.
Mazda CX-3
07/10/2020
Service was great
We had 2 Cars that needEd to be State Inspected this week and both were done on time as promised. Thank you!!!

Bernadette S.
07/05/2020
Great customer service!
Great customer service! They completed my required state inspection at a reasonable price and in a timely manner!

Displaying 1 Review