Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BP
BOB P.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/22/2019
Great People! Top-Notch Service!
As always, I was extremely pleased with Boss Automotive's service. They go out of their way to please so if you want to deal with great people and get top-notch service at a fair price I highly recommend Boss. Kudos to Ken, Chet and the entire staff!!

BILL/MARGY M.
Exton, PA
02/20/2019
Boss Automotive is a terrific! I would highly recommend bringing your car to Boss for anything from oil changes to major car issues. I trust the employees and the work that is performed on my car. Everyone is always so nice and personable!

JOSEPH K.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/20/2019
The best auto shop in Chester County
Have gone to many auto repair shops in my life time and Boss Automotive is at the top of the list. Going there you know you are going to be treated fairly and provided with quality work and at a fair price. The owner(Chet) and staff(Ken) very knowledgeable and explain in detail any issues and cost involved with getting your vehicle back on the road. If repairs are required they are done in a timely manner and you are informed as to the progress and completion time. Will and have recommended Boss automotive and will continue to do so....I give them 5 stars plus 1

PA
PETER A.
02/15/2019
Excellent service, reasonable prices.
Friendly staff that listen to your needs.
And they don’t try to sell you what you don’t need unlike some other places.

JOSEPH-IRENE K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/14/2019
I've been dealing with Boss Automotive from when they were located on Route 202. They are always reliable and accommodating and their prices are fair.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Scion xD
02/13/2019
Dependable service...friendly atmosphere.
Good service. Car was ready when promised.

PV
PHILLIP V.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/11/2019
Best automotive repair shop I have Used
Chet Ken and all the staff at Boss make it a pleasure taking your car in for any kind of work

JIM C.
Chester Springs, PA
02/10/2019
Boss Automotive Rocks!
Boss Automotive knows how to bring customer service to a whole new level. They are extremely reliable, responsive and trustworthy. There’s really no need to look anywhere else for your automotive servicing needs.

DARIA L.
02/07/2019
Don't drive in the dark any more ...
I was literally driving in the dark and didn't know it. I took my car in for a headlight repair. There was also a coating on my headlight cover. Every other place told me it could not be cleaned off and the entire cover had to be replaced at a very costly expense. Boss simply restored my headlight cover at a reasonable price and the difference is UNBELIEVABLE! I feel so much safer and for my teen drivers as well! Didn't even know this was a possibility. Boss is the Boss!

JOHN W.
Coatesville, PA
02/07/2019
Excellent service. Was able to get me in right away and find the problem with my vehicle, saving me a lot of money in the process. Everyone I dealt with was professional and personable. Will definitely be using in the future,.

Angel B.
Saab 9-7X
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Angel said the business is great. She trusts their work.

RITA G.
02/01/2019
Best service all the way around
Chet and his staff have been servicing my car since Chet took over the business several years ago. I wouldn't go anywhere else. They are reliable, trustworthy, affordable and stand behind their work. My brake light came on suddenly so I just stopped by this morning. They took care of the problem quickly and without an appointment. Thanks Chet for always taking such good care of me (and my car.) I recommend them to everyone I know!

Joseph H.
Glen Mills, PA
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
02/01/2019
Quality
I’ve been with Boss since the very beginning. I have too many cars and Boss tends to all there needs. No job seems too big. Nice people work there. Nice shop. Just nice everything. Just simply quality...

01/30/2019
🙏🏻
It’s always something that you don’t see that can get you and you always find it. Thank you!

Mark G.
Thornton, PA
Lincoln MKC
01/29/2019
Professional Reliable and Fair Priced
Would be hard to find a more knowledgeable, honest and reputable automotive repair!

BRUCE S.
Honda Civic Si
01/29/2019
Fine Work
Very professional group, quick and correct service the first time. Great group of guys

DARIA L.
01/27/2019
Expert service and great price
I am so happy I took my car to Boss. I can trust them to figure it out quickly and honestly. The Engine Light could mean anything and especially in an older car like mine. Thank you!

TARA B.
Coatesville, PA
Ford Edge
01/23/2019
The best mechanic in Chester county!
I do not take my car anywhere else. I am treated with respect, and after years of feeling like there were no honest auto shops around, boss automotive delivers amazing honest service every time! Prices are transparent and they explain problems in a clear concise way. I feel like I am a valued client, not a quick buck! They have earned my business gladly for all my auto maintenance needs!!!

TA
TAIMUR A.
01/23/2019
The team felt just like family to me!
I was referred over to Boss by another shop for a problem we've been trying to chase for almost 2 years. It's a BMW which was worked in by inexperienced mechanics who had no idea what they were doing. I had the vehicle serviced a BMW independent mechanic, who could not figure out what was wrong, neither did my local BMW dealer. I spoke with Ken at Boss automotive and instantly felt at ease. These guys were extremely patient and empathetic, I was frustrated as I could not figure out what would cause the driveline vibration. The team however suggested we try and rotate the driveshaft by one turn and then put it back together. That's it, problem was fixed. The first shop had knocked the driveshaft out of balance, which Boss Automotive was able to correct. I'm pleased with their service.

DAVID M.
Exton, PA
01/22/2019
Personal Service
Chet and crew are friendly, fair, honest and knowledgeable. They stand behind their work and truly care about customer satisfaction. Highly recommend Boss Automotive!