JOSEPH-IRENE K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/24/2021
Very accomodating
Excellent service and fair prices

JOHN-KAREN B.
Toyota Venza
02/22/2021
Customer focused, professional, conscientious, friendly

Phoenixville, PA
02/21/2021
Great People, They Just Care..
Great People, Attention To Detail. Done Right 1st Time & Quick Turn Around..

LR
Lincoln R.
Emmaus, PA
Honda Element
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Lincoln said great pricing, really friendly employees.

MICHAEL H.
Brookhaven, PA
Mercury Marauder
02/16/2021
o3 inspection
got inspection need rear hub and two shock absober fix running great. keep up the good work

JULIE S.
Jeep Liberty
02/15/2021
Fast Service
Car was at the shop first thing Monday morning for Inspection, Rear window motor replacement and the Dreaded Check Engine Light. Mike called a few hours later (lunchtime) to tell me the car was done & ready for pick-up. In these days when you have to make the most of your time out of the house & your money in your pocket, Chet & his Boss crew get it done!

GT
GINA T.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/12/2021
Relieved
Brought my daughter’s car to be worked on. Have to say Boss is my mechanic and thank you!

RD
REBECCA D.
Chadds Ford, PA
02/11/2021
Wonderful place!
Best place to go to get your cars needs taken care of! The staff is wonderful and the prices are great! I highly recommend everyone to come to boss!

Phoenixville, PA

GINA T.
Kia Forte
02/08/2021
Thank you!!
I called in this morning and they were able to fit me to look at my car. Truly thankful for service and honesty.

CURT M.
Coatesville, PA
Honda Accord Coupe
02/06/2021
I recommend Boss Automotive , very professional and honest.

Honda Accord Coupe
02/05/2021
Respectful, honest service
The repairs to my vehicle were done quickly and at an extremely fair price. Everything was explained clearly throughout the process. Thanks guys!

LH
LINDA H.
Downingtown, PA
Chevrolet HHR
02/01/2021
All around great service!
Great place to take your car. Always courteous and quick service. Everything is completed with attention to detail and great pricing. They also notify you of what might be needed in the next few months. They go the extra mile each and every visit. Highly recommend!

JOANNE S.
01/29/2021
Outstanding Service
From the moment I called and spoke with Mike, I knew I was in good hands. This was my 3rd visit to Boss Automotive and the service and kindness is still just as great as the first time I went there.

Mike fit me in for my inspection right away because I was due by the end of the month. I needed an oil change and new brake pads and rotors, which I knew were overdue. They informed me, gave me a price and completed the work by 2:00 the same day. Everything was done for an extremely reasonable price.

I highly recommend you going to Boss Automotive for all your car’s needs.

MARK H.
Downingtown, PA
Toyota Land Cruiser
01/27/2021
Super & honest service.
Great job as usual. Par for the course.