Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

WM
William M.
Cadillac DeVille
09/27/2016 Category: Service
William said they sold him a vehicle that had a lot of problems.
Chet H. from Boss Automotive responded on 09/28/2016

sorry to hear that you had issues with the car mr mccullough, i havent heard from you since you purchased it. you surely should have let us check it out for you.

MICHAEL S H.
MINI Cooper
11/17/2015
No stars
You’re mistaken. The alignment was fine. It drove straight. All tires had even wear. I absolutely and categorically did not or would not have had you perform an alignment. If you had asked me I would have declined, no question. And the tires were not that expensive. The bulbs on the other hand….
So yes. Unethical is the appropriate term.
I’ve been ripped off before and I’m sure it will happen again, but never by the same person more than once.

11/17/2015
Unethical practices. Rip off!
Previous owner of this business was honest. Unfortunately the present owner is far from it. Expect to get swindled here. Beware!
Chet H. from Boss Automotive responded on 11/17/2015

Sorry you feel this way but replacing 2 tires with large bubbles fron impact and not doing and alignment is not unethical. it is protecting your investment in very expensive tires. You approved the alignment.

SG
SUSAN G.
Honda Accord
04/24/2015
service is completely unsatifactory
My last experience was not only expensive but had to take it to Honda dealership to repair adjustment they made. Chad adjusted my idle on my last visit and was so evident that he had no clue what he was doing. I will not ever return to this place of business and continue to tell all my friends to stay away from this expensive and inexperienced auto repair business!!!!!!