Joseph K.
Bloomsburg, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Joseph said Chuck treats him very very well when he goes there.

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Thornton, PA
09/18/2020
the staff
I have been going to Boss automotive for YEARS. They are spectacular...bring your car and have it (the car) thank you

RICH H.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/17/2020
Absolutely trustworthy
No matter what my needs, Chet and his crew at Boss have handled my issues in a fast and affordable fashion, time after time on every single visit, for years.
I've been going there since the very beginning and they've never let me down, even the newest clients I've recommended Boss to, have said the same thing.

TK
THOMAS K.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/16/2020
quick & inexpensive
So grateful we can trust our vehicles to Boss Automotive...my daughter's car had overheating trouble and Chet brought her right in, same day, then diagnosed & repaired within a few hours. Much less expensive than we were fearing. Friendly, reliable service always, so one less thing to worry about these days.

RJ
RON J.
09/12/2020
Great people
very courteous, on point. vehicle done in timely manner.

KO
KENNETH O.
09/12/2020
Great mechanics great shop
Easy to get an appointment, great communication and work done in a timely manner.

ALEX S.
Parkesburg, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2020
The shop is better than exer!
Hard to beat the service and price. A step above the rest!

BP
BOB P.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/11/2020
Great work, honest and fair prices
Friendly staff, very competent, great communications. They always tell you straight up what needs to be done and never perform work you haven't authorized. Never push for additional services. Very fair pricing. No surprises.

FO
FRANK O.
Chester Springs, PA
Jeep Cherokee
09/09/2020
Professional and no surprises
Chet took the Jeep in next day and got back with a diagnosis quickly, got it done for what the estimate was. Can’t overstate the need for a good mechanic these days - Boss is the place!

Volvo XC70
09/05/2020
♥️ you Chet!
Thank you for taking such good care of two old ladies (me and my Volvo!)

ROSEMARIE-JAMES C.
09/03/2020
Personalized service and quality work.
Very happy with Boss. I have been a regular customer for about 25 years. That should say something.

PH
PEGGY H.
09/02/2020
Bosses has always accomodated my time needs, have never had to go back nor something not done. I have gone since for several years , and so have family. The place Previously gone to were very nice and accommodating, but too pricy for me.
Bosses has always accommodated my time schedule, and been fair priced. I never have had to back for some thing to be refined. I have been for several years as some other family members. Very polite service and fair priced

DUANE G.
Abington, PA
INFINITI Q50
08/29/2020
Honest ,Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
I always have a great experience getting my vehicles service at Boss Automotive ‼️

MK
MATT K.
Edgemont, PA
Kia Sorento
08/27/2020
Oil Change
The guys here are great! My car gets a lot of miles so I need a shop that can get me in and out. They did a great job! Speedy Oil change and I was back out on the road quickly! Comfortable waiting area is great too!

CARLA S.
08/26/2020
Trust Boss
Chet takes great care of our family fleet of vehicles. I always recommend Boss Automotive to all of my friends!