Dave's Automotive Repair Ent.

John Z. on 05/09/2017
John said the problem was not fixed.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 05/06/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017
Laura A. at Dave's Automotive Repair Ent. responded on 05/10/2017

Thank you for your response John. I can assure you that the bumper we painted will be completed to your satisfaction upon your return visit.

Joe M. on 01/10/2017
Joe said they would of incorrectly charged him if he hadn't said anything.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 12/21/2016
Review Created: 01/10/2017
Dean L. on 12/03/2016
"SL500 ABS"
Brought the car in Tuesday at 8:30 concerning brake light. Was told after an hour that I would have to leave it since you would have to take it to Mercedes dealer for diagnostic. Called Wednesday afternoon and was told it would cost $2,195.00 to fix. I told Jonathan I didn't want to pay that much and would pick the car up at 5:00. When car got back from Mercedes there was still no specifics as to what was wrong. Jonathan said they would get the specifics and call me to see if I had alternatives. As of Saturday, I have not received a call or definitive as to specific problem or part numbers. First time I have been disappointed with service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SL500
Service Date: 11/30/2016
Review Created: 12/03/2016 04:39 AM
Hector D. on 03/04/2016
"Inspection appointment"
I scheduled and drop off at 9:30am for inspection appointment for my daughters car. The service department finally called me at 3pm to say that they just brought the car into the shop and if they could keep it overnight. The car was finished around 11:15 the next day (and we were without a car in the meantime). I was satisfied with the work but not the delay.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 02/25/2016
Review Created: 03/04/2016 04:21 PM
Sherron B. on 02/06/2016
Sherron said he has been to this business too many times for the same issue and he does not live in the area. He picked up his vehicle recently and it was leaking oil, and he had visited them 3 times prior for that same reason. He does recommend them to a lot of people he is friends with, but the oil leak is his only complaint.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey