Dave's Williston Road Sunoco

Latest Review about 1 year ago

MARYANN B.
09/10/2017
proffessional and trustworthy
Friendly, curteous and very accommodating. Honest and fair pricing. Always leaving with a good feeling of trusted satisfaction.

HL
HERSCHEL L.
Nissan Sentra
09/08/2017
02 sensor
Repair was done same day while I waited, and at a very reasonable price!

ALLEN B.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
08/31/2017
Was great
I was glad that I could be accommodated in my schedule

EK
ERIK K.
08/17/2017
Always first priority
Once again, Dave's always put me in their first priority. Safe my day many time. Love their friendly staff with great advice! Thank you again.

DONNA G.
Winooski, VT
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2017
Real Customer Service
I started going to Dave's about a year ago. The people who work there are friendly and helpful. Being a woman it can be a bit intimidating to take your car to a garage. Now I just feel like one of family. They know me by name, they explain things to me in a way that I can understand. I will always go to them for service.

JEANNE B.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
08/04/2017
Dave' Citroen
Very professional, friendly and courteous employees.

HL
HERSCHEL L.
Nissan Sentra
08/03/2017
Satisfaction
My mileage is 108500 not 115500.

EK
ERIK K.
05/15/2017
The place you could count on them
They count your safety in first protity. Friendly staff with great service

MT
MARK T.
04/16/2017
Once again, excellent service
Tim and his team are top notch. Again, I give them an opportunity to tell me more work that needs to be done to my car than it actually needs to- and it is just the opposite. Your good with this and only fix this keeping my costs where they should be with no hidden fees. I wish every garage was like Dave's

Chevrolet Suburban
03/21/2017
Suburban oil change
Prompt, polite,and gets the job done!

01/20/2017
You get more then what you pay for!
They listen to the customer, they fix the issue, and they are polite and professional.

ROSEMARY M.
12/31/2016
Always a hassle-free experience
I have recommended to friends, co-workers and family, and will continue to do so. Trustworthy, great service, and no hassles.

SN
SAMANTHA N.
11/16/2016
Friendly Service
Great group of people who will go out of their way to get something done for you!

DARLENE L.
10/27/2016
The best service, and friendly people.
I went in for an inspection and was planning on waiting a while. I did have an appointment but still planned on waiting. I got there early, they brought my car right in and I was not even there for fifteen minutes and I was done. Excellent service!

GJ
GEORGIA J.
Shelburne, VT
Toyota Avalon
10/26/2016
The people and the service!!
Always great to do business with Dave and the other employees.

LK
Lindsay K.
Winooski, VT
09/20/2016
Like Family
Recently I moved to the Burlington area, so when my car broke down I was worried about finding a trustworthy place to work on my car. I read tons of review, called some places and was on my last limb...and somehow stumbled upon Dave's. What a godsend! Honestly, I called them and was greeted by a lovely lady who absolutely helped me out. I needed my car towed, and she recommended waiting till Monday because it's cheaper, then she told me the labor price and it was much cheaper than the other places I was considering. Come Monday, I have some issues with my phone but they work through it with me and get to my place to tow my car. The tow guy was so friendly and kind. About 4 hours later, I get a call and my car is done. It was WAY less that I anticipated. They are just fantastic here. They care about you and want to help you---even if you go in being a single woman! Honestly I feel grateful to have found them. Thank you so much for your kindness and help.

BI
BOB I.
Honda Accord
09/08/2016
No auto repair shop like Dave"s
Dave and his staff are friendly, fair , honest and extremely knowledgeable.
there really is no reason to go anyplace else for service on your vehicle.

09/03/2016
Reasonable time to get an appointment and provide the service promised
Job well done, all
My services get done at Dave's Sunoco

CF
CRAIG F.
Burlington, VT
Volkswagen Vanagon
08/24/2016
As usual Dave and the guys go above and beyond in providing great service!

SARA B.
Montpelier, VT
Suzuki Grand Vitara
07/19/2016
I am pleased with the work that gets done and the friendly employees. It would be 5 stars, but I felt my oil change was a little expensive when compared to deals other businesses advertise.