ReScore Reviewsā„¢ (1)

GR
Gary R.
Audi Q5
08/24/2019
Honest, knowledgeable, accommodating & friendly.
I have had unpleasant experiences with vehicle repair providers, especially dealers, so I am leery and distrustful from the get go. I tried Nate's on a recommendation from my son in law as the Audi dealer couldn't get me in for 2 weeks. I was impressed with the facility, professionalism and friendliness of the staff right off. They kept me updated, did what the said needed to be done, explained why and even took pictures. Final cost was as quoted (and a little more then half of what the dealer quoted) and work final result was as promised. Kudos to Corey and to Nate.

08/23/2019
Thanks
Mates is very friendly and thorough.curtesy rides a big help. See you in September.

KH
Kathy H.
Audi Q7
08/16/2019
Annual inspection
Always great service and friendly faces. So thrilled that you guys rotated my tires without being asked! šŸ˜‰

Michelle S.
Fairfax, VT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/15/2019
Always goes above and beyond
Whether the body or repair shop, these guys are friendly, trustworthy, and treat customers with respect. Never have I walked away from a transaction feeling less than positive and appreciated. They have gone above and beyond, especially when one mechanic made a mistake. Because of the way they handled that situation, I'll continue to be a loyal customer and recommend them to everyone
Cory W. from Nates Automotive responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you Michelle for the five stars and recommendation. We really appreciateĀ your businessĀ over the year and the future!Ā

Underhill, VT
08/14/2019
Always the best!
Iā€™ve been taking all my cars to Nates for years now and always felt they treated me like family. They find the problem, update me, and get the repairs done in a timely manner. No wonder there always booked up! Great service, great feeling!
Cory W. from Nates Automotive responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for the five stars and recommendation!Ā

Jonathan C.
08/13/2019
Fantastic service for my Audi. The techs are fantastic to work with and do a great job explaining exactly what they are doing. They donā€™t try to sell you anything you donā€™t need and their prices are quite fair. They really know Audis and are happy to talk with you and give you advice.
Cory W. from Nates Automotive responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you Jonathan for the five stars and recommendation. Over the years we have really appreciated yours and your families business, thank you!Ā

Alan B.
Essex, VT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/13/2019
Thankyou
Thanks so much for squeezing our Jetta in, the brakes have never been so quiet
Not even when it was ne.
Cory W. from Nates Automotive responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you Alan for the recommendation and five stars!Ā

LR
Lorena R.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/11/2019
Great work done on my car !
Great work was done on my car . New front brakes , feels like Iā€™m driving a new car. Honest about my carā€™s condition, vey much appreciated. Thank you !
Cory W. from Nates Automotive responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you Lorena for the five stars and recommendation! We are happy the car is feeling like new again!Ā

Denis W.
08/10/2019
Lights out.
As always, service with a smile. Thanks for accommodating me last minute on a Friday afternoon. Natesā€™s Auto rocks!
Cory W. from Nates Automotive responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you Denis for the five stars and recommendation!Ā

Colchester, VT
08/09/2019
Prompt and courteous service
Received a gift of having my car ā€œchippedā€. Nateā€™s is the recommended service center for this and performed to my expectations.

Kevin S.
Montpelier, VT
08/07/2019
A little disappointed usually better
Made this appointment weeks in advance. Three of the six problems I brought I in for are fixed. Exhaust leak, tailgate repair and battery draw all fixed. Detail job looks amazing. But I still donā€™t have fm radio, my rear bumper wasnā€™t replaced due to a sick body shop manager and two minor issues tire pressure sensor and auto up window still fail. I love these guys but this was my toughest experience with them. Tons of advance notice as I live far away, left the car there for over a week and Iā€™m still not done. Ouch

Dylan M.
Sheldon, VT
Volkswagen Golf GTI
08/07/2019
Verry fendly. Great service. An know what they are doing
Cory W. from Nates Automotive responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you Dylan for the recommendationĀ and five stars!Ā

JN
Joanne N.
Winooski, VT
Volkswagen Bus
08/02/2019
Rita 78
There are no too many places that do quality work on older model vehicles. If you are looking to have your vintage vehicle serviced, look no further. They took great care of my 1978 VW bus, fixed the things that needed fixing, and kept the lines of communication open. I will continue to take my bus here.
Cory W. from Nates Automotive responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you Joanne for the five stars and recommendation!Ā

WM
Wayne M.
Burlington, VT
08/02/2019
Great customer support
Nateā€™s is a great company! A++techs couldnā€™t ask for better service I recommend Nateā€™s to everyone
Cory W. from Nates Automotive responded on 08/02/2019

Thanks Wayne for the recommendation and five stars!Ā

GM
Gerald M.
Audi Q5
08/01/2019
Jerry
I had a low oil light show up and I called Nateā€™s Auto because they worked on Audiā€™s. Told me on the phone to bring vehicle in and they would take care of the warning light. In the end I needed an oil change and in about an hour I was on my way. very satisfied. Thanks to the staff.
Cory W. from Nates Automotive responded on 08/02/2019

Thanks Gerald for the five stars and recommendation! I am happy we were able to resolveĀ your issue and get you on your way in a timely manner.

Rick W.
Stowe, VT
08/01/2019
My trusted maechanics
Nateā€™s is the best service shop in the greater Burlington area. They are extremely knowledgeable on what needs to get done. Will be honest and caring with your vehicle. Look no further. Youā€™ve found your mechanic.
Cory W. from Nates Automotive responded on 08/02/2019

Thanks Rick for the five stars and recommendation! We apprenticeĀ the businessĀ over the years!Ā

EG
Erin G.
Nissan Frontier
07/31/2019
Excellent Service!
The very friendly, efficient, and knowledgable staff was able to quickly diagnose and correct my problem.
Cory W. from Nates Automotive responded on 08/02/2019

Thanks Erin for the recommendation and five stars!Ā

Rick W.
South Hero, VT
Volkswagen Passat
07/30/2019
Rick W
The counter folks greet you like youā€™re family. The service is efficient and explained clearly.
Cory W. from Nates Automotive responded on 08/02/2019

Thanks Rick for the five stars and recommendation! We have always enjoyed your working on your cars and helping with all your automotive needs. Thanks again!Ā

Jennifer G.
Hyundai Tucson
07/27/2019
Great customer service!
Love that I get a loner car. Love the custoservice! Will is awesome. Great communication with front end staff.
Cory W. from Nates Automotive responded on 08/02/2019

Thanks Jennifer for the five stars and recommendation!Ā

TL
Todd L.
07/25/2019
Excellent Service Experience
As a Tesla Community Organizer for Northern Vermont, I'm often on the lookout for alternatives to Tesla's own service centers, as the closest one is in Montreal. I wanted to find a local alternative for routine maintenance such as tire mounting and balancing. I wanted to try Nate's because they are one of the few independent service shops in the area with a Road Force wheel balancing machine. This is the same brand of balancer used by Tesla and other luxury car dealers, and it is considered the most accurate balancer on the market.

Nates did a flawless job mounting and balancing the 21-inch tires for my Tesla Model S, and the price was reasonable too. They even provided me with a loaner car for the day. My car feels like it's rolling on glass now. Not bad for a car with 53,000 miles.

I highly recommends Nates. Nice people to deal with.
Cory W. from Nates Automotive responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Todd for the recommendation and five stars! I am glad you found us and we really appreciateĀ the business.Ā