Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

CV
Chris V.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business's staff is good, efficient, friendly.

JAMES B.
Hyde Park, VT
11/10/2019
Reliable
We can always count on Dan and his crew

AW
ANNE W.
11/08/2019
Notch Road Auto Review
I find the service prompt, courteous and friendly. They are also willing to help out when there's an unexpected situation. They put my mind at ease when a light on the dashboard appears!

TRACY M.
Johnson, VT
11/08/2019
Tires
Great service. Waited too long to get snow tires but they got me in last minute and got it done.

KJ
KRISTEN J.
11/07/2019
Super Thorough. Friendly Staff.
I have been bringing my car here for about two years now and they never disappoint. The staff is nice and will reach out if they notice something wrong. I completely trust their work and recommendations. Great place overall!

Hyde Park, VT
Ram 1500
11/05/2019
#1 auto repair shop in the area!
As always the crew at Notch Road Auto did An outstanding job. They fit us in last minute and had us in and out in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them for any of your auto repair needs.

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/05/2019
Trustworthy service
Notch Road Auto Repair has provided outstanding service for my families auto needs.
They always are quick in scheduling us in, then calling to let us know when they are done.
I never feel there are unknown surprises.
We trust them to insure our vehicles are safe.

CT
Christine T.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Christine said this business does good work.

CLYDE B.

ERIC B.
Waterville, VT
Subaru Legacy
10/30/2019
Fast, friendly and professional as always
This visit was as good as every other visit. Consistently great service

BL
Bill L.
Underhill, VT
10/28/2019
These guys are the best
From the the initial phone contact, to the drop off/ pick up, to the actual work, their service was great. Tyler, Derek, and Dan were very professional, gave patient and thorough explanations, and did excellent work. I highly recommend this shop.

RT
ROBERT T.
GMC Yukon
10/24/2019
Super auto repair service in Jeffersonville
The staff is extremely professional and does quality work.
Highly recommended

ROBERT R.
Cambridge, VT
10/24/2019
Customer Service
Dan and his team continue to do a GREAT job on every visit.

Jordan D.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said he went in for a brake change. The staff didn't tell him what was going on and didn't perform any work but charged him $85. They spent an hour and a half looking over the vehicle and then told him all he needed was brake fluid and a few other things, it was stuff he already knew.
Dan W. from Notch Road Auto Repair responded on 10/17/2019

I took the liberty of copying and pasting the work order.

CUSTOMER STATES FRONT BRAKES SMOKING WHEN HE WENT DOWN THE NOTCH

Findings- FOUND REAR BRAKE LINE BLOWN CAUSING EXCESSIVE FORCE NEEDED TO APPLY BRAKES. CAUSING THE FRONT BRAKES TO LOCK UP. REAR BRAKES ALSO EXCESSIVELY OUT OF ADJUSTMENT CAUSING FRONT BRAKES TO PREFORM MORE OF THE BRAKING THAN USUAL CAUSING MORE HEAT.

Customer-CUSTOMER WOULD LIKE FULL VEHICLE CHECK OVER

Findings-VISUAL INSPECTION SHOWS FRONT LOWER CONTROL ARM REARWARD BUSHINGS BEGINNING TO SEPARATE. FRONT STABILIZER BAR BUSHINGS EXCESSIVELY WORN. ALSO FOUND ROTTEN SUB FRAM AND BODY PANELS THAT WILL NEED TO BE REPLACED FOR INSPECTION PURPOSES.

Total time spent on the vehicle- 1 Hour

JAMES G.
Ram 1500
10/14/2019
Great job
Thorough and thoughtful. Responsive. Very happy with my experience.

DO
DANIEL O.
10/12/2019
I would recommend Notch Road Auto to anyone without a doubt!
Driving home I had a error on my truck indicating an overheating problem. I called over and they said to bring it in. They had a thermostat in stock, and worked late on a Friday to get me back on the road. Can't say enough good things about their effort and great attitude. Thanks guys!

TW
TRACY W.
10/11/2019
Snow Tire install, rotation and oil change
I placed a review based on my last visit and being concerned about snow tires that I purchased last season. I asked the owner of the shop why they may be going bad as they were one season in and new as of last year. He asked me to come by this week. I showed up just as the shop was opening and before I could check in, the owner was outside looking at them himself. He told me that they were fine. Made suggestions for storing them in the off season and put my mind at ease. This is why I have been a customer for years! THANK YOU!

10/11/2019
Snow Tire install, rotation and oil change
I was able to get an appointment right away. The staff was courteous and my appointment was efficient. The one drawback is I purchased brand new Cooper studded snow tires last year and they were expensive. I have only used them for one season and don't do a lot of driving in general (approx. 75 miles a week) and was told that my tires would not get more than another season of drive time in! When I purchased them I was told I would get approx. 3 seasons out of them which is why I took the advice to make the purchase. I don't know whether they are defective or I was taken advantage of but it did not sit well with me at all. This is the first time I have had an issue with Notch Road. I hope to find some resolve.
Dan W. from Notch Road Auto Repair responded on 10/17/2019

I think there is a miscommunication here, we will fallow up with our customer

WC
WAYNE C.
10/08/2019
Great Service and Always On Time
Appointments are always on time. Trusted knowledgeable mechanics do very good work and usually perform the repairs in less then the estimated time to reducing labor costs.
A plus is they honor AAA discounts and warranties.

BC
BETSY C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/04/2019
Quick responsive tow service
We were unable to start our VW Jetta Monday morning even after trying a jump-start and checking ignition fuses. Called Notch Road Auto and Derrick arrived with a flat bed tow truck and easily maneuvered the car from a tight spot in the driveway. A new starter motor was ordered and installed at the shop and we had the car back home in the afternoon. Thank you guys!

CANDACE B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/01/2019
Professional
Fast quality service. Family friendly and clean.