Notch Road Auto Repair

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Diemchi M. on 12/01/2017
Diemchi said this business was friendly. They answered quickly and they were attentive.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Review Created: 12/01/2017
Sara F. on 12/01/2017
Sara said this business provided good service and they were very helpful.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Review Created: 12/01/2017
GEORGE H. on 11/30/2017
"Happy Customer"
We have been very happy with the great service that we have received from Notch Road Auto Service. Especially their availability to repair our vehicles and the quick turn around time. We appreciate the great customer service from Dan and his staff.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Review Created: 11/30/2017 04:11 AM
Ashley S. on 11/30/2017
Spoke with Cindy. She said they did a great job.
Vehicle: Kia Rio
Review Created: 11/30/2017
Alan A. on 11/29/2017
Alan said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Review Created: 11/29/2017
Jose R. on 11/29/2017
Jose said everything seemed alright. He had no complaints to speak of.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Review Created: 11/29/2017
Kevin M. on 11/28/2017
Kevin said the business had the battery he needed.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 05:21 AM
Rachel S. on 11/21/2017
Spoke with Jordan. He said it was easy to get into the facility and they performed the service as expected.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017
JAY M. on 11/20/2017
"Not so happy "
When I initially brought my vehicle to notch road auto I was told by the staff that they could fix any car and that it didn't matter if it was a high end vehicle . At that time all I needed was an alignment and an oil change which they took care of . A few weeks later I scheduled a pcv valve replacement and after waiting for an hour the mechanic came out and told me that he ordered the wrong piece . When I tried to reschedule to get my vehicle fixed with the right piece I was given the run around for 2 weeks until finally I was told that that particular job would be too big for them to handle . I appreciated the honesty but they could've told me that initially. A few weeks later I went back to get a bulb replaced in my headlight and was met with reluctance . When I asked if it would be better if I had this done someplace else the gentleman at the desk replied , " yes . That job would be a pain in the ass " . Between my car and my wife's car I spent a good amount of money with notch road auto so I felt slighted to say the least .
Vehicle: BMW 750xi
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 07:04 AM
Dan W. at Notch Road Auto Repair responded on 11/27/2017

Jay, I apologize you feel dissapointed with your service and would like to clairify your request with the pcv valve. I personally was the gentleman at the desk, and mechanic you spoke to regarding the replacement.
You requested for me to order the pcv valvue, without allowing my shop to do a proper diagnostic on your vehicle, as i stated was necessary. You didnt want to pay for it and assured you knew exactly what it was from a forum you read. You strickly wanted the part ordered and to be replaced. We followed your request, being the customer.
When my mechanic went to replace the part, due to three different engine design varations for your BMW, 750 XI, the part was incorrect. At which point you were not charged any labor, we apologized, and made efforts to re-order, and re-schedule. After re-scheduling you missed two appointments (canceled same day), and one today 11/27/17 for a three hour appointment. (NO CALL).
As the owner, indeed some vehicle repairs are harder than others, but I am specialized in mechanics, properly educated, and honest with all my customers. I have never turned a customers job away, unless it is dealer specific. . As for the headlight, we do not carry HID bulbs, and stated we could order it for you.
I appreciate your business as a new customer since September, and hope this clarifys your review. We try to do our best, and give our customers 100% satisfaction.

Elizabeth O. on 11/20/2017
Elizabeth said everything went great and the staff were kind.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017
Betsy C. on 11/16/2017
Spoke with Matt. He said this business is small, appealing, and locally owned. It is located near her home. The technicians are qualified and professional.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Robert A. on 11/16/2017
Robert said this business did very well.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Vicky V. on 11/16/2017
Vicki said the service at this business is very good. The staff is polite and they do the work in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Mike B. on 11/15/2017
Mike said the problem with his vehicle was fixed. They had friendly staff and prompt service.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017
ANNE W. on 11/14/2017
"Quality Service"
I appreciate the prompt, courteous service I receive at Notch Road Auto Repair.
Its location is also convenient to my needs.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Review Created: 11/14/2017 10:35 AM
KAREN C. on 11/14/2017
"Expert service"
Once again, 100% satisfied with the service I received.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Review Created: 11/14/2017 03:13 AM
Jack T. on 11/09/2017
Jack said his experience was pretty good.
Vehicle: Lincoln Navigator
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
Kevin S. on 11/08/2017
Kevin said he would recommend this business.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017
David K. on 11/07/2017
David said the staff have always gone out of their way to help him and they find the parts he needs without charging an exorbitant price. They do the most good for the most people. Dan is a really good guy and he's done good work for him. He intends to continue doing business with this facility.
Vehicle: Ford Escape