NM

Excellent shop
Best shop around

Milo P.
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Milo said they were fantastic. They were great. He really appreciated their work. They did a really great job.

PC
Paul C.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Paul said nothing was wrong with the service.

Subaru XV Crosstrek
09/11/2020
Friendly staff
Used the online application for oil change appointment and it’s great! They have amazing communication and fast service.

DEB H.
Jeffersonville, VT
09/05/2020
Professional, friendly service, excellent work.
We appreciate the solid professional service each time we bring our vehicles in, and the above and beyond service offered every time. Thank you as always Notch Road Auto!

Travis B.
Ram 1500
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Travis said they are great to deal with and answer all his questions.

Raymond C.
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Raymond said he is really satisfied with them. They are on the high end but they take care of the issue in a timely manner and also they fix it right.

TN
Tyler N.
Newport, VT
08/22/2020
AMAZING
Great staff. Very friendly and helpful. Wouldnt bring my car anywhere else sonce ive been there. Fast work amd reliable.

Adrienne B.
Yonkers, NY
08/20/2020
Padded Bill
Had a starter issue while staying at Smugglers' Notch Resort, 4 miles away. Staff was very accommodating, yet not reliable! They began to work on my car before revealing their diagnosis or giving me a quote.
After I called them and received a quote, they padded the bill and added nearly $200.00 to the final bill bringing it up to $625.00. I was on the phone with owner, Dan, for about an hour, and finally got the bill down to $525.00- for a starter! He had threatened to put a lien on my car and not release it unless I paid this amount!
Dan W. from Notch Road Auto Repair responded on 09/02/2020

I'm at odds with this review.... this whole thing started out with a 5:30am wake up call from this customers insurance company asking if I could tow this vehicle from smugglers notch resort at which they where staying at... customers vehicle would not start and was in a parking spot out of the way and was no urgency, the company said they would call me right back after approval but I never heard back from them, 8am it was towed in by another tow company and I took a look at it and yup it was the starter, called around to find a starter for a Cadillac CTS and only could get one from Boston.. two days out.. which the customer was informed and given an ESTIMATE. Part came in keep in mind entire exhaust had to come out and right side motor mount to even get to the starter. While going back together we had a bolt on the exhaust break...it happens and it out of our control!  keep in mind we had already received 3 calls from the owner asking when the car would be done. We drilled out the broken bolt and finished the repair. Called the owner to explain the bill and the extra time need to drill out this bolt and she totally went off on us, told us she wouldn't pay a dime and to put the old starter back in and would have it towed to another shop, I explained that was not possible cause it was all done and made absolutely no sense to do that. She says we never called her for approval(which we did) and that we padded the bill.... we didn't pad the bill we tried explaining it took longer then expected due to the broken bolt which happened right at the tail end of the repair... we did have to threaten to put a lien on this vehicle cause the customer said they would not pay any of the bill and would just come take there vehicles. After all said and done we ended up eating the time to repair the broken bolt and where $30 within our estimated price. But the customer was ecstatic and very great fun when they came and picked up there vehicle so they could drive home to NY. 👍🏻 But can get online and be a KEY BOARD WORRIER after the fact..

Subaru Legacy (Natl)
08/19/2020
The amazing staff
Very accommodating and flexible! quality work highly recommended!

JZ
JOHN Z.
08/14/2020
Kyle and the team at Notch Road were just great
When all my warning light came on at once on my Subaru Forester, Kyle fit me in on same days notice , figure out what was wrong, and then seeing it was still under dealer warranty, told me which was the right place to go to get fixed.We are up here each summer and will start to schedule work on our cars whenever we can with him

Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/08/2020
Quality service
Always have what you need or get it fast. Speedy and quality work!

Kevin B.
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was excellent.

NA
Noah A.
Suzuki SX4
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Noah said this business was pretty good.