Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PR
Pat R.
03/23/2015 Category: Service
Pat said this business did not do anything to resolve his initial dissatisfaction, and he still feels the same way about them. He said they contacted him on the telephone, but did not do anything meaningful.

03/23/2015 Category: Service
Pat said that he did not have a very good experience and so he would not recommend this business.
Dan W. from Notch Road Auto Repair responded on 04/01/2015

I was made aware this low score was made due to a failed Vermont state inspection. Vehicle came to our shop for a inspection and the customer was advised the left front wheel bearing was loose and the right front headlight was cracked, customer was given an estimate for these repairs because they do not pass Vermont state inspection. I contacted the customer after receiving this low score and was told they had taken it to the Toyota dealership and Toyota put an inspection sticker on it without repairing the wheel bearing or the headlight, customer stated the dealer has always been really strict on inspections and feels we where trying to rip him off with unnecessary repairs. I tried to explain what Toyota did was wrong and unprofessional and driving with a loose wheel bearing puts everyone on the road at risk! We are very strict on fallowing the Vermont state inspection rules and I will be filing a formal complaint with DMV!

LH
Lee H.
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Lee said they did repair his flat tire to his satisfaction.

07/30/2012 Category: Service
Lee said he was referred to this business by Smuggler's Notch to have a flat tire fixed and he arrived at this business minutes before noon. He said he was met by Dan, who told him he was unable to look at the tire until 1:30 pm when lunch was over, but he could lean the tire against the side of the building and he would look at it then. He said he felt like he was imposing upon this business and Dan, even though he was the customer in need. When he returned to retrieve the tire Dan had fixed it and asked if he wanted it reinstalled on the vehicle. He said he put all the accessories and tools from the back of the vehicle in their proper place, charged a fair price, and did a great job. He said the first impression was not warm or helpful, but the customer service was redeemed when he returned. He would recommend this business because Dan was honest and he is good at what he does.
Dan W. from Notch Road Auto Repair responded on 08/04/2012
Lee, I guess I should apologize for your first impression of my business and I appreciate your honesty, but I did ask you that day if you had time to leave the tire and I would look at it after lunch and you replied sure I'm not leaving town till tomorow . What I don't think you realize is that for employees I have my self as the owner/operator and one part time employee, I was the only one at the shop that day and had other customers to deal with but I did fit you in as soon as I could. I have always helped anyone staying at smugglers notch and we do go the extra mile, like putting the spare tire and all it's tools back in place in the vehicle. I do believe I was being fair considering I did take the job on the fly ontop of all other appointments as I have always done for flat tire repairs but their are just somedays I have to work them into my schedule. I'm glad I redeemed myself but I do feel I was being warm and helpful considering the circumstances. Dan

BP
Brian P.
Bakersfield, VT
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Brian said he was very, very, very happy with this facility. The staff got him in and took care of business, and he was back on the road again.

DJ
Dylan J.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Dylan said the business did a good job.

Michelle M.
Jeep Liberty
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said this business was just great. The staff was very accommodating and couldn't have been nicer.

KC
KAREN C.
07/17/2018
As always, I am very happy with service I received. Everyone is knowledgeable and helpful. Top notch.

SR
Sam R.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Sam said that the facility did a good job and the staff were very professional.

GH
GEORGE H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/12/2018
Great Local Auto Service
We have been doing business with Notch Road Auto for a couple of years and not only do they do a great job, they are quick and tborough and very pleasant. Most importantly, very reasonable in price.

FH
Frank H.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Frank said they are willing to take him right in, he does not know if they got the problem quite fixed or not.

VV
Vicky V.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Vicky said they did an excellent job.

Tracy S.
GMC Acadia
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Tracy said she had a very easy experience.

DT
David T.
Saturn VUE
07/07/2018 Category: Service
David said the business completed the services that were asked in a timely manner. The facility was nice and clean.

LAIRD M.
07/06/2018
Immediate help with my tire repair.
I had a screw in my truck tire and planned to drop off the tire and pick up later since it needed an inside patch. Instead the tire was repaired immediatelly and I only had to wait about ten minutes. I had the tire back on my truck that morning with no further problems.
Thanks.

CV
Chris V.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Chris said they do good work.

Michael G.
Mercury Montego
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he came in and was ready to buy new tires, they came back and told him the nail was removed and he was happy they did not take advantage of him to buy new tires.

CG
Christine G.
Kia Forte
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Christine said that the staff are super knowledgeable, they provide fast and efficient service and they are very friendly.

DANIELLE D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/23/2018
Warranty Work
Always a good experience. Notch Road Auto willingly worked with my warranty company to obtain authorization for repairs which saved me a lot of money. Work is always done quickly and professionally.

Aleksey M.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Aleksey said they were able to accommodate his schedule. He was out in 45 minutes.

Donald M.
Ford RV Cutaway
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Donald said the employees were professional. They provided very well done service. They provided good work. He did not have to wait on his service.

BG
Brian G.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Brian said it was quick service at this business.