GY
Gearld Y.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Gearld said the business provided good service.
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 08/19/2019

Dear Gearld, Thank you for your positive feedback. We are always happy to hear from our customers! Looking forward to seeing you next time.

CHRIS b.
GMC Pickup
08/09/2019
They made sure my vehicle was done right and operated within factory specs.
My visit with Dave Johnson's Auto Repair was a great experience and they did a wonderful job repairing my vehicle I will definitely return for future repairs thank you!
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 08/12/2019

Dear Chris, We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at our shop. We are always glad to know we have earned another customer. We look forward to helping you with all of your car care needs in the future.

CHARLIE W.
Melbourne, FL
Chevrolet Sonic
07/30/2019
Got me right in for a/c repair
Friendly fast service!
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/31/2019

Dear Charlie, Glad we could help you! We hope to see you in the future for all your car care needs.

H
h.
07/27/2019
Always a superior experience.
I bring my cars to David because I know my car will have the best service and safety is a top priority for him. Why would anyone go anywhere else?
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/29/2019

Dear Hamilton, Safety and customer service is our top priority! I am glad you are happy with both. Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. We look forward to helping you in the future.

jane D.
Kia Sportage
07/24/2019
Car inspection
I was very pleased with the customer support and the efficiency in which the car was done. I will take back my car there any time I have any problems
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/26/2019

Dear Jane, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad you are pleased with the service and support you received. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

jim f.
Debary, FL
Ford Expedition EL
07/17/2019
Knowledgeable
Besides Chris and the crew being very knowledgeable about every inch of every make and model car, they are also extremely friendly and personable. Along with all that, they are more than fair with price. You can shop around to save a dollar or two but you won’t find better service, these guys know what they’re doing.
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/18/2019

Dear Jim, Thank you for your glowing review. I have a wonderful and knowledgeable staff that works very hard to to make all of our customers feel like family and keep their vehicles running great. We appreciate your kind review.

CF
Cindy F.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Cindy said the employees were very kind. They completed the service quickly.
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/19/2019

Dear Cindy, I am glad you were happy with the service you received. Thank you for taking time to review us. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Jim H.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jim's wife. She said David is honest and straight forward. She does recommend them to others all the time.
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/18/2019

Dear Jim's Wife, I am very glad you and your husband are happy with the service you have received. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your recommendation and we appreciate YOU!

Jim D.
Jeep Cherokee
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Jim said he has been a customer of this business for many years and recommends them to people all the time.
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/17/2019

Dear Jim, Thank you for taking your time to give us a review. We appreciate it and we certainly appreciate YOU! We look forward to helping you in the future with all you car care needs.

TT
Tammy T.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Tammy said others had said they were unable to fix her vehicle. Dave brought the vehicle in without charging for the tow. The problem was fixed within a day. He was awesome.
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/17/2019

Dear Tammy, So glad we could help. Thank you for giving us a great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

BARB B.
07/08/2019
David Johnson's auto repair
I liked that they are guick to do repairs. Fair prices sales man nice. Very helpful.
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/10/2019

Dear Barb, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are very glad you are happy with the service you received. We look forward to helping you in the future with all your car care needs.

MT
Margert T.
Dodge Neon
06/29/2019
Always there when you need them
I’m glad I have an honest place to take my car when it has a problem, I can take it in and the mechanics will check out my car and tell me what’s going on with it. They will give you a fair price for repairs and will stand behind their warranty on all repairs. I’ll recommend David Johnson Auto Repair to everyone I meet that need their automobile repaired.
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/01/2019

Dear Margert, Thank you for your kind review. I am glad you are happy with our service. We look forward to seeing you in the future and helping you with all your car care needs.

GM
Gene M.
Debary, FL
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Gene said that he was not disappointed at all with the place, he liked them and appreciated the staff's professionalism.
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/08/2019

Dear Gene, Thank you for your favorable review. We appreciate you taking the time. We look forward to helping you in the future.

BK
Bill K.
06/26/2019
Great Repairs
Dave has serviced all my vehicles for over 10 years. He strives to make things right and does so at a fair price. I have always been and continue to be impressed with his honesty and integrity even when some of my repairs were more than a pain to complete. He always finished without complaining or excuses. These are rare qualities. Dave is your go to guy for automotive repair. You can't go wrong. Many thanks to Dave and staff for keeping Jill and I on the road all these years. Bill
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 06/28/2019

Dear Bill, Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review. We always enjoy having you and Jill at the shop. Thank you for your many years of patronage. I really appreciate you both. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks you again for choosing us!

Christine B.
Kia Optima
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Christine said that she loves the place, it was most honest and just wonderful.
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 06/26/2019

Dear Christine, Thank you for your positive review. We look forward to helping you in the future with all your car care needs.

Justin B.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the service provided by this business was good.
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 06/24/2019

Dear Justin, Thank you for your positive review. Thank you for allowing us to be your automotive service center. We look forward to seeing you again.

WB
Walt B.
06/12/2019
Quality, Integrety and pride.
Fantasticc
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

Dear Walt, We are glad you are pleased with our service. Thank you for taking your time to leave us a nice review. You know we always look forward to seeing you and Brandy.

Kia Optima
06/12/2019
Good service, reasonable price
Job well done!
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 06/14/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. We are very pleased you are happy with the service you received. It would be our honor to help you in the future with all your car care needs.

DK
Donna K.
06/02/2019
Synthetic oil change
Very happy with the service ...
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 06/03/2019

Dear Donna, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are very pleased that you were happy with our service. That is always our GOAL! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Michelle S.
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said they were good and very honest.
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 05/29/2019

Dear Michelle, Thank you for your kind review. We hope you will consider us in the future for all your car care needs.