WB
Wendy B.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/05/2020
A good place to go
I've never met the guys who work on my truck. But Chris the front desk guy is a really cool guy. And the few other people I met was real nice. I recommend them to my friends and family.
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 08/05/2020

Dear Wendy, It means a great deal to us to know that you are satisfied with the service you received. Thank you for your recommendations to your family and friends. That is how we have stayed in business for 35 years. We look forward to helping you, your family and friends in the future with all your car care needs.

NR
Nancy R.
Florida
Lincoln MKX
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Nancy said she has never had a problem with them. They are always very enthusiastic and straight forward.
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 08/07/2020

Dear Nancy, Thank you for your positive review. We look forward to helping you in the future with all your car care needs.

joey s.
07/29/2020
Great neighborhood shop
Got the job done in a timely matter
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 08/05/2020

Dear Joey, Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate you taking the time. Glad you are happy with the service you received. We look forward to helping you again.

MT
Margert T.
Dodge Neon
07/25/2020
AC Repair
I’m glad my AC is working , I had to wait about 4 days to get my AC fixed had to get the parts, so when I called Chris he said the parts were in , and I was happy to have cold air again, I was tired of being hot. You want a great job done get your car repaired, at Johnson Auto .
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/27/2020

Dear Margert, Thank you for another wonderful review. Sorry it took so long to get your parts. Glad you are nice and cool now. Looking forward to seeing you next time.

CL
CHRIS L.
Lincoln Town Car
07/25/2020
Walkin service with friendly and professional staff.
Thanks for being open during the pandemic. Stay safe.
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/27/2020

Dear Chris, Thank you for your patronage during this difficult time. It is because of customers like you that we have been able to stay open. We look forward to helping you in the future. Stay safe.

AH
ALLEN H.
Nissan Sentra
07/24/2020
Very good very fast
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/27/2020

Dear Allen, Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. We appreciate hearing from our customers. Looking forward to helping you in the future with all your car care needs.

cody c.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
07/24/2020
Window Works, Wipers Work, Wait was short
Went in to get my windows and wipers fixed. The windows and wipers now work without issue and the staff was very courteous. What more can you ask for?
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/27/2020

Dear Cody, Glad to know your experience with us was satisfactory. We look forward to helping you in the future with all your car care needs.

EM
eric m.
07/13/2020
2008 Mustang GT
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/17/2020

Dear Eric, Glad to hear you are happy with the service you received. Competence and Integrity is our goal. We look forward to helping you in the future with all car care needs.

Ford Freestar Wagon
07/12/2020
Fast and efficient service.
Quick service date. Clear explanation of what work would be done. Completed in a reasonable amount of time and at a reasonable cost.
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/13/2020

Dear Anonymous, Thank you for taking your time to write us a review. Competence and Integrity is what we strive for. We look forward to helping you in the future with all your car care needs.

REBECCA G.
07/08/2020
Ac repair
Max was great today! Fixed the ac in my Jeep Wrangler and quick service, definitely will be back!
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/13/2020

Dear Rebecca, Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to help. Looking forward to seeing you again.

AJ
arthur j.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/04/2020
Love them
Always great service live dealing with conservative companys chris always takes care of us
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/06/2020

Dear Arthur, Thank you for your positive review. We  are pleased to know you are happy with US and our SERVICE. We look forward to helping you again.

EP
Ed P.
07/03/2020
best service in the county
I did mot have an appointment but they worked me in. I recieved prompt courteous serviice and they fixed my problem. You cant ask for more!
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/06/2020

Dear Ed, We strive to accommodate ALL our customers. Glad to know we were able to promptly help you. Look forward to seeing you in the future.

R
r.
Chrysler 300
07/03/2020
Awesome 👍
Totally awesome job on my Chrysler 300c
You guys know how to treat a customer I definitely will be giving all my automotive needs to Dave. Thanks again much appreciated
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/06/2020

Dear Rania, Thank you! It is wonderful to know we will have your repeat business. Looking forward to helping you in the future with all your car care needs.

AW
Angelina W.
INFINITI FX35
07/01/2020
Blu Infini FX 35- There "EXPEDITIOUSLY AWESOME."
David Johnson Auto in Orange city did an awesome job fixing my Blue Infiniti SUV. It runs even better than before. I would highly recommend them. Family oriented. Great atmosphere.Thxs Chris you guys are a Blessing!
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/06/2020

Dear Angelina, Thank you for your VERY positive review. We look forward to helping you in the future.

sheila c.
Nissan Sentra
06/29/2020
Great Job!!!
Was very impressed. Excellent customer service and fair pricing. These 3 things are very hard to find these days. Very trustworthy.
David J. from David Johnson's Automotive Repair responded on 07/06/2020

Dear Sheila, thank you!! Competence and Integrity is what we strive for! We will be here to help you with all your car care needs. Looking forward to seeing you again.