David Maus Collision Center

John C. on 07/14/2017
"Calls returned"
I had my car fixed at this location and had to take the car back as the paint was obviously not right after I took it the first time. Now just a couple of months later My Lights are loose and falling off. I looked inside at the floods on my car and they did not put all the bolts back on. the one they did put on is so loose that the lamp has fallen back. This is a closed off area in my front end so no worries about it falling out. I tried to call them and left a message with a Michelle and no response. Beware if you take your car here make sure all bolts are tight. I am very disappointed and most likely will not go back. I would like for them to contact me and fix my problem but I doubt they will
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 11:28 AM
Mikey E. on 07/10/2017
"Forgot the Seatbelts"
Took my 2016 Mustang in to get repaired. Not only did they overlook certain damages I mentioned, they also overlooked my seat belts which they secured BEHIND the trim of my vechile so that I had NO SEATBELTS!
Service Date: 07/01/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 03:02 PM
James N. on 06/12/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"I wish 0 stars was an option"
I took my 2016 Toyota Tundra TRD 4X4 Crewmax to David Maus Collision Center after a break in/theft attempt because I purchased the truck from David Maus Toyota and felt they would be the most qualified to do the repair. I was convinced after learning they are a State Farm preferred body shop. The repair failed and the paint has spots where they admitted to not buffing or sanding and the paint is a different shade in the repaired area than the rest of the truck. They would not take responsibility until State Farm got involved. They admitted to bad craftsmanship and said they'd fix it so we made an appointment to drop it off 2 weeks later. When I arrived for my drop off appointment I was informed that after I left the day they looked at it and admitted the work was bad they had determined it was not their wrong doing and now they are blaming it on the paint manufacturer. I wish I had written record of their acknowledgement of poor craftsmanship because now they are completely denying it. I needed a loaner car and they said it was not their responsibility that PPG is being held responsible and they would have to determine why the paint failed and approve a loaner car. This has been the worst consumer experience I've had in my 45 years of life. State Farm has apologized to me profusely and have sent me to a different preferred collision center and they are documenting this situation with David Maus Collision Center.
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017 03:16 PM
SK R. on 05/05/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Top grade repair, horrible customer service"
Be warned. Nobody will ever pick up a phone when you call to find out about your vehicle in the collision center. When you come across the rare chance of actually talking to someone to find your person in charge of your vehicle, they put you on hold for such a long time that you just hang up. Worst communication issues I have ever experienced with a car center.
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017 10:41 AM
Jodi M. on 02/20/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Fantastic service beginning to end."
Melissa and Michelle in the collision center were extremely on top of keeping us informed on all matters pertinent to our vehicle that was hit from behind. The team in the collision center had our paid off car back to us in a timely manner looking like new!!!! What was stressful was handled professionally and deeply appreciated!
Service Date: 02/01/2017
Review Created: 02/20/2017 04:16 PM
Robert O. on 09/11/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"4Runner Repair is Rusting"
I brought my 4Runner into the collision center to repair damage from a rear end collision. I brought it there so they would use factory parts and for the warranty. They replaced the rear tailgate. It is now rusting from the inside. I spoke to estimator Ed Miller at the collision center who determined what the cause of the rust was. There is a foam insulator bonded to the inside of the tailgate that apparently is trapping water and, as I see it, is a defective design. The vehicle is parked in a garage at home and at work. It usually only sees rain when we are driving. Upon reading the warranty, it states that rust from the inside is not covered. Ed suggested for me to try to get Toyota to pay for it. I tried and they will not. I then had to call many times to find out if Davis Maus was going to fix it. Most times I left a message and did not get a call back from Ed Miller. Occasionally I would get a call back from the office staff. After getting tired of no return calls from Ed Miller, I spoke to the collision center manager, Charlie Smith, who told me that Ed does not have to directly call customers back. I am left with a rusting tailgate. Both David Maus and Toyota will not repair or replace the tailgate. I believe David Maus and/or Toyota should have shown good will and fixed this.
Review Created: 09/11/2016 01:54 PM
Mike A. on 12/24/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Started bad and ended disgusting"
Long story short. Took car in, got back, paint didn't match. Ed Miller ("Estimator") blamed my insurance for not quoting enough time to blend. He never asked for more. I helped get more approved and a small job turned big. My wife goes to pick car up and there was something on paint. She thought defect. He spit on his hand and wiped on car and said there, all set. Thanks for the run around, poor work the first time, your DNA on my car, and the just don't care attitude. Bought this and another car there in fall of 13. I can tell sales and maintance is all they care about. Brought to the attention of customer relations. Weeks later.....still waiting on that call.....
Service Date: 10/03/2015
Review Created: 12/24/2015 07:23 PM
Cooper E. on 11/09/2015
"LIES ON LIES ON LIES"
Not only did this dealership "lose" my paperwork and I had to wait 3-4 months for my window to get fixed. They lied to me over and over. Which it was broken because of them in the first place, I was told they put a NEW door on my NEW car and they lied and put a referbished door on my NEW car. The window crank was broken in this "referbished" door so I called to get it fixed like it should of been the first time. 3-4 months later I finally get a call back, after leaving multiple messages, and finally after leaving a bad review on their page, the bad reviews are the only way they will ever care about you. They told my the lady who handled my case got fired that's why the paperwork got "lost" so I was somewhat understandable, and took the review down. I finally get an appointment to come in and get it fixed and guess what, the same lady (who was suposably fired) was still working and took my car again. So not only did they lie about the door they lied about the reason the paperwork got "lost" and why they were ignoring me, which after all those messages you think they would call wondering what's up but no they didn't, once I left that review and it hurts them they start to care. All this dealership does is lie and lie and lie and lie and oh yeah can't forget LIE!! Don't ask me to take this review down cause I REFUSE TOO! I took the first one down on good faith and you continue to lie to me. Plus as an icing on the cake the employees all filled up their coffee mugs right in front of me and killed the pot and didn't even bother to refill it. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ALL AROUND. This post is final and I'm NEVER taking it down and NEVER coming back here ever ever ever again. Screw this collision center they only care about themselves and will lie to you. I won't give out any names but NEVER GO TO THIS COLLISION CENTER. And Chevy don't even bother calling me I don't care to hear anyone's voice who works there and nothing will change my mind or make me take this down. What goes around comes around, God Bless!
Service Date: 11/09/2015
Review Created: 11/09/2015 06:57 AM
Michael H. on 10/22/2015
"Terrible Communication"
This dealership is terrible. We dropped our vehicle off to have a simple repair. They had our vehicle for almost two weeks. When they finally gave us a day the vehicle would be ready, that day came and went, no phone call. We called multiple times that day with no return call. When we finally did get our vehicle back, it had no gas in the tank and we had filled it the day prior to dropping it off. Our insurance company had recommended them, I would not recommend this collision center.
Review Created: 10/22/2015 05:56 AM
levi s. on 06/30/2015
"Terrible "
Terrible service and unfriendly staff.
My 1 year old ,new-ish, car was hit while parked by a drunk. Both the police officers and tow truck operator said the vehicle would be a total loss. It had the car taken to David Maus because I had used their VW dealership to have my car serviced. I was assured on three occasions my estimate would be ready the next day. 6 days it took them to write my estimate, and get it to my insurance company, which I had to correct because there were things missing like the giant gashes in the rims, the initial estimate was just shy $10k. They would have to straighten the frame and replace the entire rear end of my car.
My representative at D.M. kept insisting to me the car was repairable. After finally getting the estimate for the car my insurance company and I agreed the car was a total loss. Everyone I spoke to at the collision center was rude and acted like fixing the car was my best option, knowing that my car would never be fixed correctly and the value of a car with over 10k in damages would fall to nothing.
Here we are 2 weeks after my car was towed in and a week after I retrieved my belongings and I continue to get repair updated, via text, on my car. If the vehicle was considered a total loss by my insurance company, why am i receiving repair updates that state the vehicle is 52% repaired? The whole system is a sham. Fake updated and personnel that is more concerned about money in their pockets and not the safety and reliability of the product. I will never uses a David Maus location for anything. Terrible Terrible Terrible experience!!!!!!!!!!
Service Date: 06/13/2015
Review Created: 06/30/2015 08:25 AM
Franklin M. on 06/06/2015
"The Staff"
From the beginning , midway, to the end, Jodi he service rep was outstanding. My accident had a hughe impact on every angle of my daily life. This was the first major accident I had in 20 years. She was extremely comforting and helpful. She made this end of the process very easy going. I received daily , thsts righ daily text of the status of my Suv. Thank you Jodi for making an already Hard experience to a great experience.
Service Date: 06/06/2015
Review Created: 06/06/2015 02:09 PM
James C. on 03/21/2015
"carless rush job"
I have had my car worked on a few times by this collision center. The first time i got my car repaired they did not plug my tail light back in causing me to be pulled over. The back tailight was still scuffed and unbuffed as well as a glop of clearcoat on the rear that required me to have them buff it out multiple times for it to look right. My rear bumper looks purple but the car is blue so F on paint matching and they broke parts in disassembaly and expected me to pay for it and my car is never finished on time. If u go here you need to really look over everything before you pay them.
Service Date: 03/21/2015
Review Created: 03/21/2015 08:07 AM
Lyssa B. on 01/22/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Friendly, Informative, Looks Great"
I drove 45 minutes to go here and they kept me current with every process my car was going through and when it was finished I only had an hour to get there and I wasn't going to make it on time and they stayed open for me to pick up my car! It was so nice of them :)
Service Date: 01/20/2015
Review Created: 01/22/2015 09:48 AM
DAVID R. on 04/25/2014
I was happy with everything.
Vehicle: Toyota COROLLA
SAMANTHA L. on 04/25/2014
The color of the bumper was off.
Vehicle: Hyundai ACCENT
MARITZA R. on 04/25/2014
They were friendly, nice, and made the whole process easier!
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
SHERYL F. on 04/25/2014
I love the way they do business there.
Vehicle: Dodge JOURNEY
KENNETH W. on 04/25/2014
Great experience,insurance company suggested them.
Vehicle: Hyundai AZERA LIMITED
JUAN D. on 04/25/2014
As soon as I open the door someone is waiting on me!
Vehicle: Honda CIVIC