Michelle C.
Subaru Crosstrek
06/10/2021
Customer Service
I called yesterday and they were able to work with me for an appointment today. Everyone was very friendly.
Johnny B., Customer Service / IT Support from Dynasty Collision And Auto Repair responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you Michelle for your business and for trying us out.

Dawn S.
Professional, reasonably priced
I bought an older used car for my teen and wanted it checked out for any issues The car needed some work. The prices were reasonable. Johnny was professional and friendly. I would recommend Dynasty for any of your vehicle repairs.

Thank you Dawn for trusting us with your vehicle needs and thank you for your kind words.

HM
Helen M.
Such heartfelt service
It is always scary when you have to visit an auto shop. Even though the news wasn’t what I or anyone wants to hear, everyone treated me with care. Thanks everyone!

Thank you Helen for trusting us with your vehicle needs and it was a pleasure meeting you.

SA
Stephanie A.
Toyota Avalon
Excellent service!
They got me in really quickly, resolved my a/c issue at a fair price, explained the problem, and got me on the road. I appreciate their quick and honest work.

Thank you Stephanie for trying us out and glad we were able to resolve your vehicle issues.

MV
Melissa V.
06/09/2021
Is great, they pick up my car and drop off at work...
My first time oil change. Excellent customers services!!! and professional service. The guys attentive, I will definitely take my car from now on.

Thank you, Melisssa for trusting us with your vehicle needs and so glad we were able to meet your expectations.

John B.
Nissan Murano
06/04/2021
Dynasty
They are so polite and great to work with. The vehicle was done before promised. A great company and family atmosphere.
Johnny B., Customer Service / IT Support from Dynasty Collision And Auto Repair responded on 06/04/2021

Dear John,
Glad we were able to provide you with the service you were promised and thank you for trusting us with your vehicle needs.

TW
Tony W.
Porsche 911 Carrera
06/04/2021
So very clean and staff is super friendly and helpful. You never feel like a stranger there.
The owner, his daughter and the entire staff are very friendly and extremely helpful. The facility is very clean and professional looking. You will never hear any cursing from the stall. That is very important to me.

Dear Tony,
Thank you for your very kind words and for trusting us with your vehicle needs.

CG
Carolina G.
06/03/2021
10/10
10/10 service and quality!

Dear Carolina,
Thank you for your business and for trusting us with your vehicle needs and most importantly thank you for your dedicated service to the community.

NH
Neal H.
06/03/2021
Car repair.
Good honest reliable people, with fair pricing.

Thank you Neal for your business.

Rick C.
Ram Pickup
06/02/2021
Great Service Center
Friendly staff and great customer service. Very happy with the work they provided. Will use them again.

Thank you Rick for your business and glad you were satisfied with our services.

GN
Gail N.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/02/2021
Car repair
Brought my car in for a motor repair. They kept me up to date on the repairs and feel they did their work as quickly as possible. Car was clean, and everyone was. Most helpful, with smiling faces.
I would recommend them for any kind of work.

Thank you Gail for your business and your kind words.

KD
Kevin D.
05/28/2021
Honest
Finally found a place that is both honest and knows what they are doing. Won't go anywhere else as they can do it all.

Dear Kevin,
Thank you again for trusting in us with your vehicle needs and for your kind words.

AD
Alan D.
05/28/2021
Always Satisfied
I’ve been taking my vehicle to Dynasty for over 2 years and they always satisfy. Was drawn to their establishment because of the way veterans are treated. Good form er’body. I’d recommend this shop for any and all your automotive needs. Hey hot rod enthusiasts, they got you covered as well.

Thank you Alan for your arm services and thank you for trusting us with your vehicle needs.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/26/2021
Great people
Super friendly people. Just need to give full quote on phone. Had work done and there were other fees added on that go with the service that was not in the quote.

Thank you M for your business and I am sorry that you were not completely satisfied, but we are always working on improving our communication skills with our customers, so thank you for your understanding and we certainly hope that we get a chance to fix this 1st visit experience.

GR
Gary R.
05/25/2021
Very Professional
I got a oil change - they reviewed over the whole car

Thank you for your business.