GC
George C.
10/20/2020
Power Window repair work
Excellent service...great customer service
Johnny B., Customer Service / IT Support from Dynasty Collision And Auto Repair responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you, George, for trusting us with your vehicle and glad that we were able to meet your needs.

ME
Margaret E.
Homosassa, FL
10/17/2020
Honest and reliable
Would never take my car anywhere else. My family appreciates the quality of work they consistently offer!

Thank you Margaret for your kind words and always a pleasure seeing you and assisting you and your family.

Al S.
Brooksville, FL
Kia Sorento
10/14/2020
Dynasty is the only place I go to get my car serviced. They care about customer service and are quite affordable.
Most importantly to me is that they are a God centered business and it shows through their work.

Thank you Al for your business and kind words and it's always a pleasure to sit down with you and talk about God to another brother in Christ.

BG
Bruce G.
10/14/2020
I get my oil changed at dynasty and they also go through my car to make sure it is safe and if it needs something they give me a fair estimate it is my go to place for all my automotive needs

Thank you Bruce for always being a great customer and a good friend.

Jim D.
Honda Accord Coupe
Dynasty Auto Repair

Dear Jim, Thank you for your business.

MT
Melodie T.
10/13/2020
Fast and Friendly
Got my oil changed and Tired rotated and they were fast and friendly

Thank you Melodie for trying us out and we pray that we see you again in the future.

David H.
Kia Sorento
10/08/2020
Honest folks
Great work. Good prices. Very honest. Filled my washer fluid without me asking. Car was ready when promised. Did not get to pet the puppy. That would get y'all another star!

Thank you David for your business and sorry you did not get to pet the puppy, but hopefully next time.

BG
Bruce G.
10/07/2020
New battery
They got me a new battery for my car ,installed it and warranty all for a fair price dynasty is my go to place for all my automotive needs ,great family owned business

Thank you Bruce for your business as always.

Jack M.
Nissan Frontier
10/02/2020
Dave and Ruger
Wonderful service as airways! And Ruger has the zoomies!

PC
Pat C.
Dynasty Collision and Auto repair
Dynasty hires competent mechanics to take care of any automotive maintenance or repairs. Anytime I have been in need of service it has been taken care of quickly and staff is very friendly.
Pricing is reasonable. My car has always been returned to me without someone's greasy prints on any part of my car.
Johnny B., Customer Service / IT Support from Dynasty Collision And Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2020

Dear Pat,
Thank you always for your business and your kind words, it's always a pleasure seeing you.  God bless.

GP
Glenn P.
Spring Hill, FL
Trustworthy and Professional
Completed the service I requested and did not try to Nickle and Dime me for more money. They did perform a safety check and suggested repairs to things that needed immediate attention, such as the drive belt that was coming apart in several places. If you want your car serviced or repair without the fear of them looking for more things to break, this is the place to go. They are professional, honest and friendly. Thank you Team Dynasty.

Dear Glenn,
Thank you for your kind words and glad that you were satisfied with our service and inspection.

Carol C.
Awesome Service
I am so happy with the service and how fast my truck was fixed! My truck looks great!! I was so lost without my baby, but now she is back and better than ever!! Thank you!

Dear Carol,
Thank you for business and happy that you were satisfied with our services.  God bless.

Matthew H.
Kia Optima
09/29/2020
Excellent people and service.. highly recommend
Great people and excellent service. Amazing facilities as well

Dear Matthew,
Thank you for your kind words and thank you for your business.  God bless.

Jim H.
Brooksville, FL
Cadillac Escalade EXT
09/28/2020
2005 Escalade Truck
The Rodriguez’s are absolutely the best! They are a family/business with the best values that can be completely trusted. I’ve been dealing with them for years and have never had one issue with them. They are accommodating, efficient and meticulous to details. I’ve had some strange mechanical/body problems with many types of cars over the years and they have fixed every kind of repairs, body work etc. that I’ve brought to them!
I know one thing for sure: they will do what they say every time and it will be done right!

Dear Jim,
Thank you again for your business always and for being a great friend and customer.  God bless.

TD
Tom D.
09/27/2020
customer service and the repair service
excellent customer service and repair service.

Dear Tom,
Glad you were satisfied with our services and thank you for your business.  God Bless.