Bryan S.
Honest and friendly.
Would recommend to everyone.
Johnny B., Customer Service / IT Support from Dynasty Collision And Auto Repair responded on 03/03/2021

Dear Bryan,
It was a pleasure to service your vehicle, thank you for your business.

God Bless,

TG
Trish G.
Buick Enclave
Great staff
Was so appreciative to drop off vehicle and get a ride home. Oil change and checked all fluids and safety devices. Honest and professional. Seems like a great team/family.

Dear Trish,
Thank you for your kind words and thank you for your business.

Sane B.
SWEETTTT!!! Service
Took My Mustang To get a Trunk Panel installed. Dropped Her Off, Kathy Notified Me They Needed a Gasket, What was my position. I Told Her Silicon. They Went Ahead.. SUPERB INSTALL...I Like Them From The Get Go, Because They Had A dog in office ( Ruger).

Dear Sane,
Thank you for your trust in us and for your business.  Ruger says woof woof. LOL.

Jenesis D.
Love dynasty
Best auto shop around!

Dear Jenesis,
Thank you for your business always.

BG
Bruce G.
02/24/2021
Dynasty
Been going to dynasty now since the opening there new location very friendly and professional staff it is where I go for all my automotive needs
Johnny B., Customer Service / IT Support from Dynasty Collision And Auto Repair responded on 02/24/2021

Dear Bruce,
Thank you for your kinds words and your business as always.

GS
Grayson S.
02/23/2021
A very professional and friendly staff, that stand behind their work honestly
I definitely felt like I was in good hands, and that they would stand behind their work. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needed some good work at a fair price.

Dear Grayson,
Thank you for your business and kind words, glad we were able to get your vehicle running to your requirements.

TL
Troy L.
Buick Park Avenue
02/23/2021
Dynasty is very professional and family friendly. They always make sure my care gets the TLC it needs to ensure me and my family are safe. Very honest.

Dear Troy,
It's always a pleasure to see you and thank you for trusting in us for all your vehicle needs and your family's vehicles as well.

GP
George P.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/23/2021
Always top-notch service, A++ all around.
I dropped off a classic car for a steering box swap last Monday (President's Day), figuring it would be a couple hours job, and I'd get the car back that afternoon. However, the comprehensive, all-inclusive kit I purchased was missing a $15 part necessary to complete the job. Sabrina at Dynasty helped me locate the part, which I ordered for overnight delivery by Tuesday. Then the storms hit the Midwest, and my overnight delivery turned into a week long wait as FedEx and UPS deliveries got shut down . Dynasty could've charged me for the inconvenience of keeping my car there a week, having to push it in and out of their bays at night, but they didn't. Outstanding customer service as always, and the repair was fairly priced when completed. I will only take my classic vehicles here, whether it's for a major repair or upgrade.
Johnny B., Customer Service / IT Support from Dynasty Collision And Auto Repair responded on 02/23/2021

Dear George,
Thank you for your kinds words, it's always a pleasure to service your vehicle(s) and to see you.

God Bless

PC
Perry C.
02/23/2021
Very good and honest mechanic !
Very good and honest mechanics!

Dear Perry,
Thank you for your business and your kind words.

God Bless,

Robert M.
Saturn Outlook
02/19/2021
Professional Work
Absolutely hands down my best experience at an Automotive Repair facility in my 43 yrs here.
Great people and great work.
Johnny B., Customer Service / IT Support from Dynasty Collision And Auto Repair responded on 02/22/2021

Dear Robert,
It was a pleasure meeting & speaking with you, thank you for your kind words and glad we made your 1st visit a memorable one.

Customer Service

MT
Marianne T.
02/19/2021
Honest, and they stand by their work !
Friendly, helpful, clean, go the extra mile

Dear Marianne,
Always a pleasure to see you and thank you for your business as always.

KF
Kalyn F.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/16/2021
Always great!
Definitely would recommend Dynasty for all your car needs. They are honest, detailed and helpful. Gave me 3 estimates for upcoming service down the road so we can prepare. Love them 👍🏼
Johnny B., Customer Service / IT Support from Dynasty Collision And Auto Repair responded on 02/17/2021

Dear Kalyn,
Thank you for your kind words and your business.

Donald W.
Weeki Wachee
Mercedes-Benz C300
Professional service
Brought a car that I was considering buying to Dynasty to do an inspection. They checked all over and found one issue that I wasn't aware of and couldn't see. Thank you staff for watching out for me.

Dear donald,
It always a pleasure to assist our customer in any way, glad we were able to be there for your new purchase.

TP
Tim P.
Excellant
Always smiling

Dear Tim,
Always a pleasure seeing you, thank you for trusting in us for your vehicle needs.

NS
Nancy S.
Brooksville, FL
Chevrolet Colorado
Trust matters
Your trust is honored by Dynasty.

Dear Nancy,
We are so happy to have gained your trust and we will do our best to provide you with the service you deserve.