Latest Review over 3 years ago

SF
SHANNON/LAURA F.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/03/2015
Friendly & Dependable w/Quality Workmanship!
I cannot say enough good things about Davis Tire. They understand the importance of fast, friendly service and are always eager to explain issues and problems. My wife feels very comfortable with the staff and knows that they will not lead her astray so they can make a little more money. Repeat business seems to be their goal and they definitely have ours.

S. Fuller

REGIS G.
Honda Accord
12/31/2014
Kept me informed throughout my visit

MARTHA/LOUIS L.
Jackson, MS
Buick Regal
12/24/2014
Friendly and professional, efficient
Great service:friendly and efficient.

PM
PATTY M.
Jackson, MS
12/13/2014
Honest, friendly people.
I appreciate all you guys do. I feel as though I can trust you with my vehicle. It's also nice a couple of people know me by name. Merry Christmas!

SJ
STEVE/ANGELA J.
12/09/2014
Fast and Friendly Service
Davis Tire and Auto was very organized and quickly found out exactly what our Tacoma Truck needed. We were very happy with their service.

AG
ANGELA /MARK G.
12/06/2014
Great costumer service.
Everyone is so nice and polite. Someone has always walked out and greeted me as soon as I pull into the parking lot.

EM
ERNIE M.
Edwards, MS
12/06/2014
The time and excellent service
I love the service I get from Davis Tire.

MU
MARILYN U.
12/01/2014
Preventive Maintenance
I buy tires from no one else. I normally have my oil changed elsewhere because I didn't realize Davis did those too. Now I can get my tires rotated and balanced, and I got my oil change (for $10 less)...at the same time! Thanks for the friendly service! They always honor their customers and make any errors right!

CORKY W.
11/09/2014
Great work as always
Scott and Mike take the time to make customers feel at home. They gently suggest options for the customers that helps ease the customer's mind and is easiest on the customer's wallet.

LH
LENTON H.
Bolton, MS
10/21/2014
Excellent customer support and timely service

MELANIE M.
10/19/2014
The friendly employees.
Davis Tire and Auto is the only place I buy my tires. I've been buying my tires from your company for the past 13 years.

GR
GERALD R.
10/16/2014
Prompt and friendly service
Someone meets you as soon as you pull on their lot and does their best to help with your needs.

RJ
RICHARD J.
10/09/2014
Good as expected
They always do a good job.

KEITH S.
Chevrolet Uplander
09/17/2014
The people that work at Davis bend over backwards to make sure you have a great visit. Only place i will buy tires

DT
DAWN T.
Terry, MS
09/12/2014
Exceptional friendly attention
I am always treated with respect. no matter how long between visits they remember my name when I walk in the door. I feel I can trust what I am told and am not getting the (here comes a sucker) treatment. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else with my vehicles.

EB
ED B.
09/12/2014
Established Customer, Trusted Business
My husband and I have been doing business with Davis Tire and Auto for many years. We trust them to be honest and to stand behind the work and service performed. They are very professional and courteous every time one of our vehicles or one of our family member's vehicles needs a particular service or repair.

CD
CECIL/LISA D.
08/11/2014
Hospitality and Knowledge
I have recommended Davis Tire & Auto to several people.

RHONDA C.
Infiniti FX35
08/11/2014
great service and hospitilty
friendly makes you feel appreciated

BETTY B.
07/29/2014
Only place to go
I am treated like family and can trust them with all my car needs,

PL
PAM L.
Honda Accord
07/24/2014
Helpful and quick
The employees took the time to talk to me and explain the problem. When we reached a solution the work was done timely.