Business Solutions

Day's Tire Auto, Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JZ
Jen Z.
12/04/2021
DAY'S TIRE AND AUTO IS AWESOME!!!!!
We HIGHLY recommend Day's Tire and Auto! I needed to get my tire repaired, and we are relatively new to the area. So my husband looked online and found...

CP
Carol(Don) P.
10/24/2019
Cost of putting plow on new truck.
I pay the bills as my husband is a quad. He brought home a bill with $800 labor charge. He was only there 4 1/2 hrs. max. That would be almost $200 an...

MF
Melinda F.
08/31/2019
quality care
We set up an appointment for a simple oil change and were cared for as if we were spending hundreds. Angie at the front desk was all about quality customer...

DO
Daniel O.
06/08/2016
Awesome service!
My husband works in Chippewa Falls. He needed new tires for our Avalanche. It has 335,000 miles on. He has been dealing with another dealership in Bloomer...

BARUM B.