Latest Review over 2 years ago

DO
Daniel O.
06/08/2016
Awesome service!
My husband works in Chippewa Falls. He needed new tires for our Avalanche. It has 335,000 miles on. He has been dealing with another dealership in Bloomer has been unhappy service as of late. He decided to try Day's. He was so pleased with their customer service. They gave him a loaner car and when the truck was done, they drove to his place of business and trade vehicles. The service was beyond great!! Please they cleaned out the truck! Thank you so much for being a top notch small business. We will be coming back for further service of the vehicle.

BARUM B.
professional

Jeep Liberty
10/31/2015
Good job.
They were able to get my vehicle in a couple days earlier then my scheduled appointment. And was able to get the vehicle done in a timely matter, plus friendly personal.

RV
REED V.
Dodge Avenger
10/31/2015
Excellent customer service.
My appt for 1:00 started at 1:00. Jason explained everything that needed to be done in a very professional manner. Good price on the tires...

SG
SMITH G.
10/09/2015
People
Great service is the norm, not exception. Jerry is a great Tech

SG

REED V.
Dodge Avenger
07/28/2015
My car looks great!
I am very pleased with the body repair on my Dodge Avenger due to a deer collision. Jamison did an exellent job and even though more was required than originally expected everything was done to a 5 star rating. Excellent customer service also.

07/09/2015
SERVICE QUICK AND EFFICIENT
Great service as usual. Oil change and brakes everything done before the end of the day. Pleased. Thanks

Colfax, WI
06/10/2015
great service, clean
Brake line leak, got an appointment the next morning. Fixed in an hour.

Jeep Liberty
06/04/2015
Short notice.
They were able to get my Jeep in at the last minute to check out what was making an unwanted noise and fix it.

ZD

Kept me informed

Buick LeSabre
05/02/2015
Last minute.
I called at the last minute, and they were able to get my car in for a oil change and done in a timely matter and reasonable price.

SPIERING C.
Ridgeland, WI
04/28/2015
GREAT SERVICE AS USUAL!!
The people at Days are always incredibly helpful and get things done that need to be done. NEVER do unnecessary work and help you make choices best for you. Thanks guys!!!

SIMMONS B.

AT
ASH T.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/20/2015
very friendly and helpful and informative
Learned things about my truck i didn't know before

SK
STEINMETZ K.
Pontiac Grand Am
04/03/2015
Outstanding service as usual.

Colfax, WI
Kia Forte
03/03/2015
Graet Service
Ordered my tires and had there for the change

CHAVEZ B.
Kia Optima
02/24/2015
great service , I feel I can trust u, which is not easy for me to do. because car talk is something I really don't know. which I'm sure a lot of woman don't
I have used you're service before . I just moved to bloomer the free oil change to welcome me was really great. I know I will do service with u in the future . like I said u have worked on my vechile before and I was very satisfied. Now I live in bloomer and will use ur service beacuse I trust it ! Thank u , it can be scray moving and having to find some to work on your vechile you trust !