Business Solutions

DB Orlando Collision Inc.

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
BW
Bonnie W.
10/21/2022
OUTSTANDING SERVICE! I would give 10 stars if I could.
I had my vehicle brought in for service, and the DB crew was terrific. From start to finish they explained everything in detail. I provided exceptional...

NH
Nick H.
09/02/2022
Prices are insanely high and mechanics are sub par and unprofessional
Prices were extremely overpriced in my case. We are talking about $12,000+ for scratches on a few panels. What should have been less than $4,000 to fix was 3...

Sonia W.
07/14/2022
Excellent company!!!!
I am very impressed of how the people worked together. They work as a team and always know where the car is in the process. Their work is excellent to the...

WW
Wendy W.
06/24/2022
Very Good
They were very communitive throughout the process. My car looks great

KC
Kimberly C.
06/15/2022
Very quick, efficient, professional and top of the line workmanship
Very quick, efficient, professional and quality workmanship. Offered a rental vehicle while my car was being serviced.