BW
BERNIE W.
Chevrolet S-10
04/18/2018
OWNER OF 1998 cHEV s-10.
Find them honest and fair priced.

AC
Al C.
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Al said the quality and knowledge of service was good.

Jashpas M.
Nissan Rogue
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Jashpas said the staff were excellent. They were on time and provided him good service. They did a good job.

GM
GINA M.
04/13/2018
Tire Change
I came in last minute on Tuesday to have my tires changed. They needed them BADLY. Everyone was SO nice and the service was quick and reasonably priced. Will definitely be returning for services in the future. I am a huge believer in supporting small businesses and they definitely proved to me once again how important mom & pop places are to our community!

LR
Li R.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Li said she always goes to this business. Everybody there is honest and trustworthy, They know what they are doing, and take care of what she needs.

Marilyn G.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Marilyn said she has used this business for over 20 years and the service has always been great. The mechanics did a wonderful job on her vehicle.

ZW
Zach W.
Kia Optima
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Zach said the staff do the best work he's had from a mechanic facility.

AG
ART G.
Scion xB
04/10/2018
Great Staff and Great Service
I can't find another auto service establishment that makes me feel comfortable and confident wth the staff. They are reliable, honest, friendly and professional.

Michael L.
Fullerton, CA
Scion tC
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the staff was top notch.

BETTY S.
04/08/2018
Quality
Arrived after 4p and was graciously accomodated for an oil change. They were detailed in thier work by noticing my tires were previously rotated. Glad they did not rush thier work especially being the last client on a Friday. Rene was kind, hard-working, and knowledgeable. I trust thier work and you can too.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 04/09/2018

Thank you so much for the kind review:) Feedback like this is why we do what we do! See you next time friend, and have a great day!-Dealers Tire and Wheel

DENNIS L.
Irvine, CA
04/05/2018
Worked on our 2013 LEXUS RX350
Did a great job. I decided to wait in their waiting area for the work to be completed. They kept me up to date on progress, advised of some minor issues, recommended a couple of optional services and said a couple could wait until the next time.

Overall, it took 3 hours, car runs great, and I am very satisfied.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 04/06/2018

Thanks for stopping by Dennis! We appreciate you taking the time to write us this review. We will see you next time friend!-Dealers Tire and Wheel

LW
Linda W.
Fullerton, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Shawn. He said that the business is the only one that he trusts with his vehicle.

MICHAEL M.
Mazda CX-9
04/03/2018
Quick Tire Change
Ordered new tire and quickly changed when I came back; also patched 2nd tire quick.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 04/06/2018

Thanks for choosing us Michael! See you around:)-Dealers tire & Wheel

CHRISTINA S.
Kia Sorento
03/27/2018
Fast and easy. Even without an appointment.
Every time I have to take my car in without an appointment they make time and I dont have to wait long.. Staff is helpful and friendly. It's also close by my home.

IS
Ivana S.
FIAT 500
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Ivana said the business is always fast and provides good service.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you Ivana!! Have a great day. See you around, friend!-Dealers Tire & Wheel