MARY ANN C.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
03/19/2018
Service Review
Jason and Jay are very friendly and always go the extra mile to make sure everything is right with my vehicles. I have learned they do a lot more than just tires and wheels. I have three vehicles I take there now for routine service and all other needs.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 03/22/2018

We very much appreciate you choosing us for all of your vehicle needs! We hope to continue making all of your visits a positive experience:)-Dealers Tire & Wheel

MICHAEL C.
Cadillac STS
03/16/2018
2009 STS Caddy
easy access, friendly and work performed was fair priced.

LR
LUIS R.
03/16/2018
Great job.
Jay always makes sure my car gets the service it needs. He always gives me the information on what is being done and I definitely trust his judgment. The staff there is awesome too and they always do a great job. My car feels so much better driving after i get it back. I would highly recommend them my family and I have been coming here for years.

RI
Robert I.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Robert said Jason and Jay provide excellent customer service. They are friendly and personable, knowing their customers by name and greeting them with a smile. They are honest and very trustworthy, never pressuring any customer into unnecessary service.

GP
GIL P.
03/15/2018
Services.
Over the years nothing but great service, fair prices, and honesty!!
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 03/16/2018

We appreciate all the years of you visiting, friend. Thank you for always choosing us as your place to go for vehicle needs. We hope to see you for many more years to come!-Dealers Tire & Wheel

KP
KATHY P.
Ford Edge
03/15/2018
The absolute BEST place in town to bring your vehicle in for service/maintenance and tires!! If further action is required for your vehicle in the near future, Jay explains what it is thoroughly, and it is noted on your invoice. Super efficient!! Love coming here!!
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 03/16/2018

Thank you so much Kathy! We hope to continue making your visits a spectacular experience. This is why we do what we do! We will see you around friend!-Dealers Tire & Wheel

SHIELA H.
03/14/2018
Customer service very helpful
Always so helpful and honest.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 03/16/2018

We try to be as helpful as we can. Thank you for the kinds words Shiela, we will see you around!-Dealers Tire & Wheel

Chris M.
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he would recommend the business for service.

ADAM M.
03/07/2018
Simply the best
We have been bringing our personal vehicles and our many work trucks to the guys at Dealers Tire & Wheel for over 20 years. Besides having great prices, their friendly services and expert workmanship have kept us coming back. I would highly recomend them.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you so much for the review Adam! We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. We hope to continue satisfying your vehicle needs. We will see you around friend!-Dealers Tire and Wheel

Joseph R.
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the employees always do a good job on his vehicle.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 03/08/2018

Thanks Joseph! See you next time!-Dealers Tire & Wheel

Daniel B.
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said he's always received good service. They're prompt, take care of things, and he trusts them.

BZ
Brandon Z.
Yorba Linda, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said this business is great.

BA
Betty A.
Lexus ES 350
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Betty said the employees were timely, courteous, and did a great job.

RICK c.
03/02/2018
Wonderful serbice
The service is wonderful, very responsive and took care of my issue quickly.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 03/03/2018

Thank you Rick! We will see you around friend!-Dealers Tire & Wheel

CL
CHUCK L.
Lexus GS 300
03/01/2018
Jay and Jason know their business, are very friendly and personable, and instill confidence that I can fully trust them.
Most important thing I can say is that at least 5 members of my family have become your customers as a result of my reports about you. Just this morning I recommended you to 3 people.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 03/01/2018

Thank you so much Chuck! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review, as well as recommending us to your friends and family. We hope we continue making your visit a positive experience! See you around my friend!-Dealers Tire & Wheel