MARCIA P.
01/26/2018
Jay and Jason are always knowledgeable, helpful ,courteous, and ready to help.
My family and I have purchased tires from them for years. They are honest and reliable. I wouldn’t buy tires anywhere else.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 02/01/2018

Thank you so much Marcia! We appreciate you coming to us for your auto service needs:) -Dealers Tire & Wheel

DENNIS L.
Irvine, CA
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
01/26/2018
Great Place to Service Cars
Car was ready when promised. Service was excellent. People outstanding.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 02/01/2018

We appreciate your kind feedback Dennis! Thanks for coming.-Dealers Tire and Wheel

Jack T.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Jack said after being a customer for over 25 years, the overall experience is still great.

RN
RALPH N.
Brea, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/21/2018
Once again Dealers Tire and Wheels got our old truck back up and running again. In and out in a day. Thanks guys!

Thanks for coming Ralph! Have a great day!-Dealers Tire & Wheel

DENNIS C.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/21/2018
Helpful and responsive as always...
Thanks for your help....
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 01/24/2018

Any time Dennis! Thank you for choosing us as your go-to! See you around:)-Dealers Tire & Wheel

NG
Norton G.
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Norton said he's a long time customer.

NG
Norton G.
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Norton said he's a long time customer.

SHARON C.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/13/2018
Best
I’ve been having work on my car since you opened from day one , over twenty yrs, you guys are great . What I love is your honest , don’t over charge , and you treat people like family , that’s why I only come to you . Keep up the great work .
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 01/24/2018

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review, Sharon! We hope to never disappoint you.-Dealers Tire & Wheel

Junghwan S.
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Junghwan said compared to other businesses, the prices are reasonable. The service is good and Jay is very kind.

LINDA S.
Anaheim, CA
01/11/2018
Excellent...as always
Been customer for about 40 years. Excellent, honest service! Would definitely recommend.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 01/24/2018

Thank you very much Linda!! We appreciate you coming to us for so long! See you next time! :)

CP
Catalina P.
Fullerton, CA
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Catalina said the vehicle is working okay, but she had to bring it back when it was making noise. The best thing is that the people were honest, and they gave her a warranty. Everything was nice.

John K.
01/10/2018 Category: Service
John said his general impression with the business was good.

AG
ART G.
Scion xB
01/09/2018
Great Staff and Great Service
I know that every time I bring my car to Dealer's, I know that I am getting great service for my money! The staff are very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I always feel confident that they are giving me and my car, the best care.

DN
Don N.
01/08/2018 Category: Service
Don said he was very satisfied.

HM
Harvey M.
Saturn Ion
01/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gabrieola. She said this business did a good job on her vehicle and they were very helpful.