LON M.
Cadillac CTS
01/06/2018
The Management and Staff
I don't have to tell you guys why I think your are the best. That is why I have been coming to you for tires and vehicle maintenance for over 20 years, starting when Jason and Jimmy's father bought the tire place on Euclid Ave. I think you would categorize that as customer loyalty. I would not go anywere else in this area for tires and service.

Bill B.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/04/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the staff members are friendly and on top of everything. They get him in and out fast, every time.

Ron C.
Dodge Charger
01/03/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the business always has done a great job.

HF
Hermie F.
Fullerton, CA
01/03/2018 Category: Service
Hermie said the staff has a lot of honesty and integrity.

HH
HARRY H.
12/30/2017
It seems like every time I come unannounced, you always have time for me and take care of my needs!
Easy to do business with !!!!! Keep doing what you do its works..

CHRIS S.
Honda Fit
12/25/2017
Great Service Team
I have been coming to Dealers for several years for both, my personal and my work vehicles. Great service team and fair pricing!
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you for the feedback Chris! We will see you next time around:)

AA
APRIL A.
12/24/2017
I'm always so happy with the great service. I've been going there for over t years and have never been disappointed.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you April! We hope to never dissapoint you. See you next time!

LT
LYNN T.
Fullerton, CA
12/22/2017
They are always ready to help regardless of the problem.
I have stopped by with odd sounds, low tire pressure, and almost any other odd thing going on with my car. They have helped me every time with fair charges and a caring attitude. I recommend Dealers to my friends, they have never let me down.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 12/22/2017

Thank you for choosing us! We hope we never let you down. We will see you next time friend!-Dealers Tire and Wheel

SL
Susy L.
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Susy said the business takes care of its customers..

BC
Brad C.
Mazda CX-5
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Brad said this business always does a great job. He trusts them with his vehicles.

Dan S.
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Dan said he had no complaints with this business and he would recommend them for service.

JJ
John J.
12/18/2017 Category: Service
John said the business provides good service.

JE
JOANNA E.
12/15/2017
The Best
Since my first visit, probably 25 years ago, I have gone here exclusively for tires and routine maintenance of my vehicles. They are always pleasant, competent, and most important, honest--something a woman really appreciates.
Jay B. from Dealers Tire & Wheel responded on 12/18/2017

Thank you so much for your time and loyalty! We hope to never dissapoint you. Happy Holidays!-Dealers Tire and Wheel

DONNA S.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/15/2017
Welcoming
I have been coming to Dealers for years. The Brothers are both so nice and personable. They let me know what needs to be done now and what can wait until my next visit never trying to gouge me. I'm usually in and out quickly and if it's going to take long, they let me know this too in advance. I highly recommend this place as they do great work and are honest.

CA
Christian A.
Nissan Titan
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Christian said this business has done a lot of work for him and they were helpful. The service on his vehicle took awhile because they were busy, but they compensated him for the time he spent there. They apologized for the long wait he experienced while his vehicle was being worked on.