Robert B.
Ace in the hole

BT
Ben T.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Ben said the service provided by this business was honest and they told him all that needed to be done.

Michelle D.
04/15/2019
Service you can count on!
I took my sons car in to get worked on while he is away for Marine Training, Matt was efficient doing a once over to see what needed done, explained it so I could understand and helped prioritize what needed done now versus could wait for later.

John D.
Dodge Dakota
04/10/2019
Service masters
I have always taken my vehicle's here, fast, friendly service. EXCELLENT !!!!!!

DE
Dylan E.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Dylan said he has never had an issue with this business, they give him good service, the price is low and the repairs are good.

HS
Hunter S.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Christine. She said the service was quick.

Jill L.
04/05/2019
Always great service!
Took my vehicle in for the regular maintenance of oil change and tire rotation. Was having what we thought was a thermostat issue and they did a great job diagnosing the problem and making the repair the same day.

Thanks, Matt and team!

Linda S.
Chrysler Concorde
04/02/2019
Great job on my cars!
Every time I call Delaware Automotive to work on my cars, they get my car in real fast. They always do a good job on whatever problems I have with my cars. They are very truthful on things that may or may not be bad. They are also reasonable with rates.

Matthew M.
Nissan Murano
03/27/2019
Simply the best!
Matt and his team are awesome. Had to get my brakes done, and Matt did a great job explaining what was needed, as well as why. The price was good, and done within a few hours. You actually feel like when you have an appointment time that you do, and not that it was just a come at that time and wait. I also want to point out that they will tell you other things that need work, but don't hard sell in any way that it all needs done today. Matt always explains what is need, why, and how long before you likely have no choice but to repair, or that if you wait, telling you if it could be higher cost or not. Honesty and the automotive repair industry don't exactly go hand in hand, but it sure does at Delaware Automotive!

HC
Harriet C.
03/26/2019
My wiper blades suddenly disintegrated on a rainy morning and Delaware Automotive Services was able to take care of the problem for me quickly and without an appointment. I am always satisfied with their work.

DF
Daniel F.
Ostrander, OH
Saturn Ion
03/20/2019
Great service, fast, priced cheaper than c-bus and the dealership
Honest, reliable, and fast repairs! I’ve been taking my car to Matt for I think 3 years now, they always do a great job and I’ve referred all my friends and family to this shop. DAS is a great shop for all your car needs, please support American small businesses the true backbone of America! Arnold voice, I’ll be back!

Brandon H.
GMC Envoy XL
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said the staff has always been good to him, their work is good and they are not pushy.

David S.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
David said they did it quick and right.

Debbie W.
03/14/2019
These guys are great! Kept forgetting my appointment, but they still fit me in! I've used them 3-4 times, everything's been great!

Micah B.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Micah said he has been taking his vehicles to this business for a few years, and the staff always treats him with respect and provides good, honest service.

John D.
Dodge Dakota
03/09/2019
Electrical problem solvers
I had a short, they took the time to search all the wiring in my dash and found the problem, and repaired the wiring. Outstanding workmanship. I would not take my truck to any other shop !!!!!!

CE
Chase E.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Chase said they were outstanding and they were superb.

BD
Brian D.
02/13/2019
Friendly and quick service
Contacted with issue about brakes. They found the issue quickly and had my car back to me in the early afternoon. Excellent service.

BG
Brian G.
Stoutsville, OH
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Brian said they do a really good job.

Toby B.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/10/2019
Awesome as always
Routine maintenance done quickly and for a great price. Too easy to not love.