Kevin's Car Repair & Body Shop LLC

Darryl M.
Gahanna, OH
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Darryl said the business gave him excellent service. He stated that he hopes they continue to give great service.

AC
Amy C.
Toyota Matrix
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Amy said the staff at the business always responds quickly and got her vehicle in right away. They were done with it before she thought and did a great job.

KK
Koroosh K.
Toyota Avalon
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Koroosh said the staff provided very good service.

Derek R.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Derek said that they have a quick turnaround and good prices.

LZ
Laurie Z.
Gahanna, OH
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/29/2020
Kevin make sure I am safe on my car.
I have depended on Kevin for the last about 21 years. I trust Kevin with my car and I know he will let me know if there is a issue that can wait and if it can not wait. My first car with Kevin last me 10 years. Now I have another VW, I am going on 11 years with this bug. He is great and I would not trust anyone else with my car.

PC
Pam C.
01/29/2020
Fast, friendly, courteous!
Kind! Great service!

Ron C.
01/21/2020
Always very helpful
Kevin’s car repair has been there for our personal car repairs and also takes great care of our company vehicles, we are blessed to have close to our office.

SE
Steve E.
Columbus, OH
Dodge Intrepid
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Beth. She said they have been going there for several years. They have no problems and the work is always done well.

NM
Noel M.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Noel said the staff did a great job.

Honda Civic Sedan
01/10/2020
Very reliable.
They are very friendly. They will do only the work that is needed and not try to sell you on repairs that are not.

Miguel C.
GMC Yukon
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Miguel said the business is wonderful. Their customer service could be better and the facility is clean.

MF
Marge F.
01/07/2020
Always fair, thorough, honest
Great service, No pressure to do everything right away. Kevin understands people's finances and maybe not having the money to do all needed repairs. He will tell you what needs done, at the very least, now. He has driven my completed vehicle to my home several times due to my husband's health and me not having anyone to help me pick it up. His family (son, daughter, father, another employee) serving your family. Always honest, thorough, friendly. Blessed to have them for our vehicle care.

MV
Melvin V.
Dodge Durango
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Melvin said the business did a great job. He said they did it quickly at an affordable price.

Brad H.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Brad said they always take care of them. He said they are always personable, have expertise and honest prices.

Jan K.
Volkswagen New Beetle
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Jan said the staff provides excellent service.