10/08/2019
Outstanding Service
I've been taking my car to Kevin's for over a year now. They are always upfront and honest. Kevin even gave me advice on how to sell one of my cars. I highly recommend them and will continue to take my car there for any service needed.

PC
Pam C.
10/03/2019
Fast, friendly, courteous!
I needed my regular oil change, but Kevin made sure to go over everything with a "fine tooth comb." My appointment was at 10:00 am. When I arrived they took my vehicle in on time and had me out in less than an hour.

YH
Yousef H.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Yousef said the person did a good job and this facility has good prices.

Jamya T.
Columbus, OH
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/01/2019
They found a problem other shops could not
I have been having the same issue with my car for a while now and other shops were just throwing things at my car hoping one would stick. I really didn't feel like they were listening to me. Kevin found the issue from a diagnostic test and explained each code and issue with them. He was right about where to start and my car is running much better. He saved me a lot of money because he knew exactly what each code meant and knew which ones could not be the problem by what they do. It was a great experience, for a car repair.

ZM
Zach M.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Zach said they were quick and attentive.

MF
Marge F.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/21/2019
Kevin's is true to their slogan, always fair, always honest
Have been going to Kevin's for years(before it was even Kevin's it was RC's). Employees are nice, know their customers, complete and thorough in their work, have used body shop on several occasions and very highly recommend that side of their business, also. Work done on time. Only down side is that they are only open Mon-Friday, but we still ONLY take our vehicles to Kevin's. So glad we found RC's and that Kevin now owns the business. Will stay with him for as long as we live in the area and he has a shop near us. Would even consider following him if he moved(don't think he is planning to, though). Highly recommend this business

Ray G.
Subaru Legacy
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Ray said he has known Kevin for a long time. He stated he has already recommended this business and that he is very pleased with his service and his expertise.

LH
Leo H.
Volkswagen GTI
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Leo said that the place was good.

Tom B.
Dodge Ram 50
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Tom said he is glad that Kevin is in business. He said they were done in a timely fashion and the vehicle works good.

Donna R.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Donna said her experience and the staff is great.

VS
VERN S.
Volkswagen Beetle
07/29/2019
Family inviting, to me, and those with me, as we feel an important part of the experience.
Have been a customer may years, even before opening the business at this sight. I would recommend this business to friends and relatives. Some diagnosis of car concerns are not easy to hear. Kevin is "a matter of fact" kind of person, but will help in every important way. He listens, tries to work out things that most would not even talk about. I would not go any other place, unless Kevin recommends that place for further diagnosis.

RP
Robert P.
07/25/2019
Kevin's is the best!!!!!
I have tried several mechanics in the Columbus area from backyard to the more expensive ones. The backyard ones you never know what is going to happen, and the expensive ones the mechanics are more commissioned salespeople. Kevin's is honest, good prices, sticks to his word, and knows what he his talking about. My wife and I rely upon him for our newer cars (upgrades) to our work pick up beater that needs work from time to time. Eliminate the guess work and have Kevin do the work, you will not regret it.

Duane G.
Columbus, OH
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Duane said he received good service from the staff.

Brad H.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Brad said they do excellent work. All is good.

Jeff C.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the employees repaired his vehicle as promised.

PC
Pam C.
06/25/2019
Fast, friendly, courteous!
Called at the last minute for an oil change, and they were able to get me in and out quickly. Had been hearing a noise and they checked it out thoroughly, showed me the problem, and gave me a quote. I'll be going back soon to have it repaired.

John D.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
John said he was very satisfied with the quality of work and the timing. He said the price was as quoted, and it was a very good experience.

PR
Phillip R.
Chevrolet Sonic
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Phillip said his service was quick and a very simple process, and he didn't have to worry about anything.

Marti W.
Nissan Versa
06/10/2019
Fast, efficient service
Kevin's provided a next-day estimate with detailed explanation of the work, and completed service, installing a new front bumper, the day after the appointment. I would recommend the business to others who might need such work done. The Westerville location was also convenient, right off I-270.

ER
Eddie R.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/10/2019
They are very attentive.
I met Kevin, the owner in 2000. I stopped in to survey the shop for future services and I’ve been going every since.
Always honest, always fair.