4.5

Frank B.
Delray Beach, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly staff nice atmosphere
Honesty, on time even the greeter at the drop off was very welcoming,,,,
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you for your recent review. We welcome any and all feedback and use it to improve the client service experience. We look forward to meeting all of your future service needs.

Vlg Wellingtn, FL
friendly staff
eager to help

Joseph L.
fast service
service writer was well mannered.

ED
Emilie D.
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Excellent staff.
I’m so happy that my misfire issue was resolved. Daniel, Marilena and the assistant service manager have all been so helpful with all my visits. I truly appreciate the time they’ve taken to make sure my vehicle is in proper running condition for the road. Also, your valets and porters are top notch. The two young gentlemen that always greet me with a great attitude & are always polite. They’re the first point of contact for your guests and should be recognized for the work they do. Again, I truly appreciate all this service department has done for me.

SF
Stuart F.
04/03/2020 Category: Service
They went the extra mile
I have a 2016 Hyundai Tucson that from day one hesitated at the start. I took it in to the local Hyundai dealership in Deerfield Beach a couple of times and they could not fix the problem. Finally it got so bad after five years I took it to the Hyundai dealership in Delray. And after investigating and consulting with corporate they figured out the problem And fixed it. No more hesitation after five years. I finally feel like I can pull out confidently from the drive way. Thank you so much! I was ready to trade it in Because I was told in the past there was nothing they could do about it.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 04/03/2020

LC
Louis C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Great experience!
Very friendly and competent staff, overall a great experience!
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 04/03/2020

Tire warranty
I spoke to the service manager and he is warranting the original cars guarantee. Good service

Tire warranty
Good service. Mr Thomas responded promptly to resolve my issue.

Good service. Thanks

Tire warranty
Spoke to the service manager and he assured me that my issue would be resolved promptly. Thanks for good service after the sale.

Tire warranty
I spoke to the service manager and he's reassured me that the my Hyundai tire warranty will be honored . My service experience at Delray Hyundai service is usually a good one. I'm sure that this was an anomaly. Mr. Thomas has restored my confidence in Hyundai if Delray. Thank you.

Tire warranty
Spoke to the service manager and the problem was resolved. The Delay service team will be replacing our tires under the guarantee.

Tire warranty
We bought our 2018 Hyundai Sonata in early 2018( slightly over 2 years ago). We have brought our car to the Delay service center at the recommended service dates by your service department. We were never once told that we need to rotate our tires every 6000 miles to maintain thetires warranty. We rely on your service department to provide recommendations for when and what the car needs servicing for. Now our tires are bald and need replacing to the tune of $1,000.00. Poor service to say the least! We're not mechanics . So we're relying on your expertise in regards to service. I would appreciate a callback to resolve this issue. If not you can be sure that we will post an extremely negative review about ir experience on as many social media sites wer can find. Sincerely Daniel Rosario. My cell number is 718 451 6398. I will expect a return call promptly.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

We will be reviewing and try to fix your issue!

RK
Ronald K.
Delray Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Equus
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Alex Castano, is always ready and willing to help.
PROMPT RELIABLE SERVICE.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

DA
Douglas A.
Lake Worth, FL
03/30/2020 Category: Service
warning light service
service work started quickly and finished on time
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Boca Raton, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Alex is the best
troopers under the current situation
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 03/28/2020