Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.1463457/5Overall Rating 4.1463457/5Overall Rating 4.1463457/5Overall Rating 4.1463457/5rating 4.1463457
Overall Rating 2.1951254/5Overall Rating 2.1951254/5rating 2.1951254rating 2.1951254rating 2.1951254

GC

Richard H.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Daniel Rosen, my service advisor>
Daniel Rosen took care of everything, communicated very well. He is an excellant employee!

Rick Haber

Marcia W.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Nice Facility
The facility is very nice, waiting is pleasant, amenities (cake, snacks) excellent.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for your recent review. We welcome any and all feedback and use it to improve the client service experience. We look forward to meeting all of your future service needs.

Jerry L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/17/2019 Category: Service
appointment time was recognized and honored
I'm having a problem accepting the fact that there is no passenger seat belt warning chime when my passenger forgets to put on their seatbelt. I have not owned a vehicle that did not have this in the last 20 years.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

GS
Glenn S.
Boca Raton, FL
02/14/2019
Service.
Had a very good experience. Gerry Weiss, who handled the transaction to buy out my Genesis lease did a great job.
I received what I expected. The service department who inspected my car also did a great job.
I would recommend this dealership if you are looking for a Hyundai or Genesis.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

SJ
Sheldon J.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Eric was Awrsome service was very good
Service great got out fast Eric was good
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Service and facilities were good as usual. Customer lounge is a good place to wait. Coffee and snacks readily available. I was kept informed of the progress. The online appointment service is a mess however. I made my appointment in live chat online and the appointment was not in the system.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

CZ
Claire Z.
Boca Raton, FL
2014 Hyundai Genesis
All was positive.
My service appointment was punctual, the service was performed in a timely manner, and the service agents were available, appropriate, and approachable.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

BG
Beverly G.
Lake Worth, FL
Beverly Grossman

Brenda M.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Dan M
Excellent service and very professional

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2019 Category: Service
On time service. Very knowledgable service advisor "ALEX ".
excellant service advisor, ALEX. Very clean service tech. Very up to date on all service requirements.
I know the auto service very well, as I was in the auto industry service in the military and private business.
I have one very minor annoying sound coming from under the glove box. It was checked by Delray and
in N.Y. by HEALIEY BROS. HYNDAI. It is road noise that is normal. Otherwise DELRAY HYNDAI GETS
FIVE (5) stars from me. Iwill be back in JUNE. Thank you for taking the time to read my comments.

HF
Harvey F.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
I brought my Sonata in for service, with an appointment. I arrived early and was taken in quickly. I got my car back before the promised time.

AP
Andrew P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Amazing
360° turn. Everything was awesome! Debra and Lisa were both fabulous! The perfect service personal. Kudos for Mr. Thomas. This young man went above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks to all.

Amazing
Took my car back to Delray Hyundai for improper diagnosis. The service manager was amazing! Took care of me and my problem to complete satisfaction. Debra and Lisa in the service department were also awesome.

GF
Gerald F.
Locust, NC
2015 Hyundai Equus
Equus service
The service manager was outstanding.
I was grateful for loaner
Oil all over my driveway and garage
2 nd trip to fix problem
On second trip took car and repaired immediately

2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Did not fix problem correctly.
Didn’t fix problem correctly. Required a number of visits.

MF
Mark F.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Service staff was very good
Received high level of customer service from my service manager Daniel.
The problem is having to replace the engine one new 2018 Sonata with 2,600 miles. My first Hyundai so not thrilled with this situation.
Glad the problem is being addressed but putting faulty engines in your cars and selling them to customers like me has shaken my confidence in the product.
I have to trust that once a new engine is installed That I will find years of reliable driving that I had anticipated when I recently purchased this Sonata.

SD
Stephen D.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Fast, professional service
Fast and very courteous service. Only problem is getting an appointment as they are very popular, especially during high season here in Delray Beach.

TR
Tina R.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
The service department did an excellent job
The staff was very nice and the service with excellent

GD