Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 3.9545458/5Overall Rating 3.9545458/5Overall Rating 3.9545458/5rating 3.9545458rating 3.9545458
Overall Rating 2.1212106/5Overall Rating 2.1212106/5rating 2.1212106rating 2.1212106rating 2.1212106

Mark R.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Took my car right on time and had me out very quickly

07/15/2018 Category: Service
Free Coffee & Danish
Free carb loaded breakfast or a short walk to Sandee's for a real breakfast.
RICHARD T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your recent review. We welcome any and all feedback and use it to improve the client service experience. We look forward to meeting all of your future service needs.

SZ
Stanford Z.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service from advisor to technicians.
RICHARD T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Pompano Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent customer service
Very pleased with the staff at Hyundai Delrsy Beach.

F
F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Easy to arrange for an appointment. Everything fixed as we discussed. Car very clean after repairs.
Taking my Genesis to Delray Hyundai takes the hassle out of car repairs.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service
Need to be consistent with their answers. One advisor wants to help and when you speak to another you get a completely different answer. I understand warranty on cars, but when your product has failed at no fault to the customer why am I stuck dealing with the problem.

HP
Herbert P.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
UNABLE TO DETERMINE AC REPAIR
please read my previous comments.
RICHARD T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

very nice people
ALWAYS DOES A GOOD JOB
RICHARD T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

AK
Arthur K.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
efficient service
Short wait in car. good discussion with service manager. Car returned in two hours. So far all is well.

LV
Louis V.
My first service
The first service went exceptionally well. My service advisor was very friendly and thorough. Answered my questions. Most important, gave me an accurate estimate of the wait time. I was very pleased overall.

Mitchel P.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis Service
We dealt with DAN Rosen and was as professional as could be. He made sure the t’s were crossed and the I’s were dotted.

He did what he said he would do and that’s all I ever ask of anyone.

Mitch Porvin

Happy customer
I am a happy customer

07/09/2018 Category: Service
responsive and customer friedly
They found the problem, fixed it (washed the car) and was out in less than two hours.
RICHARD T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Melvyn S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Service is always honest and great
RICHARD T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

JN
Jay N.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
The service advisor was very helpful and made sure the work was completed
RICHARD T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/05/2018 Category: Service
A new turn on a dead battery
On Friday, June 29th we were going out for breakfast and had a dead battery. Called AAA for a jump start and was informed that we would need a new battery. On the advice of my bro-in-law (who was having his Genesis serviced today) he said that it was probably covered & that I should definitely bring the car in for a look see. We didn't have an appt. but within 2.5 hrs., we had a new battery installed at NO charge!. It is a leased car and it was covered. That made a believer out of me.
RICHARD T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Barbara B.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Great
The service man at Delray Hyundai, Eric, went out of his way to get my car part in and accommodate me.

Servious Visit
Length of time for servicing - If service is so busy they should spread out the appointment times
In addition when I called to say my battery died and I was getting a boost and could I come in to replace it= I realize it was prior to a holiday however the person that answered was very brusk and said I could come but they might not fix my car
When she spoke to a supervisor I was told to bring the car it

SK