Overall Rating 4.1395377/5Overall Rating 4.1395377/5Overall Rating 4.1395377/5Overall Rating 4.1395377/5rating 4.1395377
Overall Rating 2.1860465/5Overall Rating 2.1860465/5rating 2.1860465rating 2.1860465rating 2.1860465

Jeffrey W.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Great place to come for service

GF
George F.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Helpful, efficient and caring
Delray Hyundai not only fixed the issue I was having with my car but they treated me with respect and were extremely helpful. I would %100 recommend them
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for your recent review. We welcome any and all feedback and use it to improve the client service experience. We look forward to meeting all of your future service needs.

Noodles
Service is over priced
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

05/21/2019 Category: Service
Daniel Rosen is the only one to deal with for your vehicle's service

2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Called the day before and they got me an appointment
I called on Friday for a service appointment and I had one on Saturday. Service is excellent and the people take good care of you

KH

Terence W.
Lake Worth, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Mr. Rosen was professional and accommodating. He helped me greatly. Delray Hyundai is my favorite dealership EVER
I am 72 years old.

N/A
N/A

KW
Kimberly W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Easy scheduling of appointment. Service was on Genesis. All concerns were taken care of. Parts were replaced and covered under warranty.

NG
Norma G.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent service!

Rosalind G.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service every time I go there
Courtesy as well as great service
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Jose D.
05/19/2019 Category: Service
People are efficient and friendly!
Ie
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

John D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, but with a price.
I was recently at Delray Hyundai and Acura, and the service department replaced the engine in my Santa Fe. As far as the work goes, I have no complaints as of yet, but as I went to pick up the car, I was informed that my battery was dead and that I had to buy a new battery, ($146.00) in order for them to give me the car back. I explained to the service tech that Dan, the main tech, I was dealing with had walked me back to the car while it was being serviced, and explained that the dealer removes the battery cables from the battery in order to prevent this exact thing from happening. So, in the end, great service, but as I said, with a price.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 05/18/2019

Lake Worth, FL
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
I was happy with everything
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 05/18/2019

Janet P.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Dan's Review
Lets start with Marilena, the service advisor. She understond what I wanted and what could be done. She put it in terms I understand, plain, simple and done.
The service tech's not only do what I requested but gave the car a good looking over as well. All was good.
The complementary car wash is an extra, and much appreciated, bonus.
I always have but one question, regardless of what it is, what was done, where one went. Would you do it again? That is a true evaluation in one word.
Hyundai service? YES.

Todd M.
Awesome
Great

First Time Using
Very friendly staff in service.

GS
Gabriela S.
Oakland Park, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly and knowledgeable
My car was actually towed to this dealership after I broke down on I-95. From the moment I called to let them know I was on my way they helped me and once I arrived there the service was just GREAT. From the receptionist and the service advisor to the actual technician EVERYONE was awesome. The car was serviced in a very timely manner and I was called right on time as promised by the advisor.The problem the car had was explained to me in such a way that I could understand it and they also informed me that the part was serviceable and should have been checked on previous visits to the car service by the other dealership I use to go where I bought my car from in Deerfield Beach. I wish I lived closer to the Delray dealership and I would definitely take my car there ALL the time!!! In few words ... great service and friendly staff ... highly recommended!!!

Seymour B.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Considerate
I had what seemed like an urgent problem and was accommodated even though I had no appointment
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Everyone is extremely professional and efficient. Very courteous and always on time.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019