4.5

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous service
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for your recent review. We welcome any and all feedback and use it to improve the client service experience. We look forward to meeting all of your future service needs.

Robin M.

Lake Worth, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Warranty repair
I have a 4 month old Palisade Limited And the cable that releases the hood broke. It was repaired and so far works well
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 09/12/2020

2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Good service.
The service that I received was top notch.

09/04/2020 Category: Service
The management needs to be more Courteous including general manager of the dealership
Genesis finance have ruined my perfect Fico score because their lack of communication . The dealership got the wrong information at the time when I Return the Car from the end of the lease To purchase a new car .Hyundai/finance never contact me to make it clear on many payments were left to be made.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 09/12/2020

Thank you for your rescore. Print this out and bring it in on your next service appointment to receive a compimentary oil change and tire rotation                                                                                                      Thank you,                                                                                                                                           Richard Thomas , Service Mgr ext 230

Roberto R.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

WD
William D.
09/01/2020 Category: Service
I was still covered for my parts 👍
My parts were replaced in a timely fashion
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 09/01/2020

Christopher S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and part replacement.
Did a great job. Prices weren't inflated as expected. Always want to pay less.

KP
Kenneth P.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick check in
I have been using this dealership for years

Recall
Good service and courteous personnel.

Jeff H.
08/22/2020
SAMMY! SAMMY! SAMMY!
I was lucky enough to have Sammy Hadid as my salesperson and was delightfully surprised by the following:
1) His willingness to be as patient w/me as possible, I am not a knowledgeable "car person."
2) The expedience of all necessary paper work and ancillary necessities.
3) The fact that, for once, the dreaded, by some, experience of car-buying was absolutely delightful.....due to Sammy.
4) His being available via phone or text, whenever I have a question (and I've had plenty and he has the patience of Gandhi.
5) His follow-through. He calls when a text would be sufficient.
My car, a 2020 top of the line Sonata has had people taking photos of it (it's a "looker" and is like driving a beautiful yacht. Being on the tall side, it is the most comfortable car I have had the pleasure to own. In all honesty, Hyundai was an afterthought. I had been to both Honda and Toyota and, truth be told, Sammy's personality as well as the wonderful car blew everyone and everything out of the water. Oh, did I mention that I really was impressed by Sammy? I have already recommend him to several friends who I know will be as delighted as I was/am.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Not happy
Never use again

Marlena S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Caring and quality work
Attention to detail, caring and efficient.

BL
Barbara L.
Lake Worth, FL
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Ron, in the service department, was exceptional
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 08/19/2020