4.5

Overall Rating 4.2621338/5Overall Rating 4.2621338/5Overall Rating 4.2621338/5Overall Rating 4.2621338/5rating 4.2621338
Overall Rating 2.2058824/5Overall Rating 2.2058824/5rating 2.2058824rating 2.2058824rating 2.2058824

Celeste S.
Sewall'S Point, FL
12/14/2019 Category: Service
service well organized and courtesy
priced high

FS
Frederick S.
Boca Raton, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Service experience
My Hyundai service experience at Delray Hyundai was superior...top quality and on time!
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

Thank you for your recent review.  We welcome any and all feedback and use it to improve the client service experience.  We look forward to meeting all of your future service needs.

West Haverstraw, NY
2015 Hyundai Equus
Service staff
Very friendly and helpful.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

RK
Richard K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Comfortable environment with people who discharge their duties with quick efficiency and courtesy.
Pulled in and was greeted immediately. The young lady took some basic info from me and told me to have a seat and wait for a service advisor who would write me up. In less than a minute, Alex Castano, my service advisor called me over to his desk and wrote up the service order; a product recall & a first oil change & lube. He told me it would be about 2 to 2 1/2 hrs., but he would try to speed it along. In approx. 1 hr. & 45 minutes it was all done; the recall, the oil change & a car wash. What else is there to say?

12/06/2019 Category: Service
Service is very good
The service was great. I tried twice to buy a new car from them and their lack of showroom and inventory was a big turnoff. The first time was 5 years ago, but I tried again last year knowing exactly what car I wanted. I called and described exactly what I wanted and I was told that they didn't have it, but they could get it for me. They never called back. I called twice more to check on it and to see the colors it came in and neither time did I get a call back! I had no trouble getting exactly what I wanted from another dealer who is not as conveniently located to me as is Delray Hyundai. But they are very responsive and caring.
I will most probably return to Delray for service but it is doubtful that I would even try to get a new car from them again.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

AR
Alfred R.
Boca Raton, FL
12/04/2019
Service after
Came in for my first oil change. Service was excellent. Even had the car washed for me. Thank you Delray Hyundai for the great service.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Jean K.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Service questions
Service problems promptly answered. Excellent follow up.

12/04/2019 Category: Service
Simply put. Sadco the salesman.
Excellent salesman, Sadco. I would recommend a friend for sales not service.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO RESCORE US. WE APPREICATE YOU FOR DOING THAT. BRING THIS IN ON YOUR NEXT SERVICE APPOINTMENT TO RECIEVE A FREE OIL CHANGE AND TIRE ROTATION .                                                                                                                                 THANK YOU,                                                                    RICHARD THOMAS , SERVICE MGR

Judith B.
12/01/2019 Category: Service
YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS THERE
I didn't know how your place works for service. I had some trouble understanding that I had to go into the ACURA showroom. Then, to figure out how to get service, was a bit of a trick. Now that I know how that all works, it will be easier the next time.
My only complaint is that the whole process takes time and is not very clear for the first time there.
However, the repair was done well and I have no complaint on that score. If I just need something pretty standard and regular, I'm not sure I would go through all that for, let's say, an oil change.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Cornelius C.
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Service experience
Timely and efficient...parts needed were in stock, car was clean and intact ...very pleased

Karen M.
Pompano Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Excellent Car Service at Delray Hyundai
Alex my Hyundai Service Advisor is exceptionally efficient and knowledgeable. I am very pleased with Delray Hyundai Service.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

Thank you for your recent review. We welcome any and all feedback and use it to improve the client service experience. We look forward to meeting all of your future service needs.

HB
Harry B.
service
did a good job and nice service reps

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Delray Hyundai is top notch!
Great customer experience from booking the appointment all the way to getting my car back nice and clean , great job Delray Hyundai -will definitely be back

MF
Martin F.
11/27/2019
Delray Hyundai michael Shaevitz
I’ve done business with michael for many years and I keep coming back because of his professionalism, knowledge of Hyundai and customer support.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Karen S.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Delray Hyundai
Love Delray Hyundai. They always take great care of me
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

11/25/2019 Category: Service
Had a repair that was done as necessary and done well and in time promised.
Nice, well mannered personnel. Made customer feel that they cared,
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

PW
Paul W.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Employees
Employees The service rep that I had was very nice polite and accurate he told me he will be done in 2 1/2 three hours it was dead on and he answered all my questions I was very happy with the experience
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

11/22/2019 Category: Service
Just to busy to really care about your car.
Delray Hyundai is a very busy place .I am very happy for the owner. However, the customer service in the Service Dept is well below average. Yes, they get your service done,but no one really shows any passion or care for your car. They just go through the motions, Everyone seems stressed out and unhappy. You would think such a successful place would value there customers and provide outstanding customer service. Honestly, I really think it starts with the ownership and trickles down to the staff. Shame on Delray Hyundai, there is more to a successful dealership than just selling a lot of cars!!!!! Very sad!!!!
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Christine B.
Deerfield Beach, FL
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Always quick service when I'm there
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

DK
Don K.
11/22/2019
Comfortable--no stress
Owned or leased 28 autos. One of the most comfortable leases I have experienced.
Richard T. from Delray Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019