MV
Ponchatoula, LA
Ford Expedition EL
09/16/2020
Courteous and dependable
As always, they take care of my car and get me out of there without spending a fortune.

JOEY M.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
09/15/2020
ANOTHER EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!
AS I SAID MANY TIMES BEFORE. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, HONEST & FRIENDLY!!

BILLI H.
Destrehan, LA
09/12/2020
Very friendly, great service and on time
I was very impressed with the friendliness. My dad took me here because he loves their service and has recommended to many. I needed a lot of work and my car back by a certain day to make a 5 hr trip back home. Got my car on time but was miles gone when I realized that my brakes still squeak, and warbling rev noise was still faint (both items on the fix list). I’m too far to bring it back to you.

TH
TERRI H.
Marrero, LA
Buick Encore
09/05/2020
Your workers are very professional
My visit was excellent workers was very professional in person and on the phone everything was explain to me about my car they did a wonderful job its riding perfect Mr.Mark is a very sweet person I didn't meet Mr.Dennis in person I talk to him on the phone he's a very sweet person also they made me very welcome and I would recommend my friends to your business Thanks for everything

TL
THEON L.
09/05/2020
Great job
The service was excellent and the work was the great

08/28/2020
Mario's Review
The experience was great and they were very professional.

MA
MIKE A.
08/23/2020
Family oriented
Always tepair my truck on first vi sd it never have to bring it back for thr same problem

Kenner, LA
08/21/2020
AC Repair
Punctual, reasonably priced

NK
NIKOL K.
Luling, LA
08/15/2020
Honest, quick, excellent service.
Second time bringing my vehicle in for service. They are courteous, and honest. Unlike other places, they do not try to convince you that more is needed than necessary. I have recommended this place to everyone I know.

CL
CHRIS L.
GMC Terrain
08/14/2020
Complicated Problem
My vehicle had a problem with the electronics that I knew was an abnormal type of repair. Dennis Automotive took the time needed to come up with a solution with the manufacturer within the requirements of the auto warranty. In the end, my vehicle was repaired with Dennis Automotive probably getting paid for less than the time they actually spent on repairing my vehicle.

KT
KENNETH T.
Toyota Echo
08/12/2020
Professional and courteous staff
I was very happy with the speed my wife's car was serviced.

JENNIFER T.
Mazda CX-5
08/07/2020
Checked EVERYTHING!
I went in just to have them look at my breaks because I heard a squeak. They drove it around and put it up on the blocks. While it was up there they checked EVERYTHING! great to have some care about the whole car and not just my issue that I came in for.

VM
VINCENT M.
Kenner, LA
Mercedes-Benz E300
08/07/2020
Honesty
Great work as always thanks Mark and your team for a great job
Vincent Manalla

OM
ORLANDO M.
08/06/2020
Excellent service. Work was finished when promised.

JOHN P.
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
08/05/2020
Always great service. They don't talk over your head and make sure you understand what needs to be done to your vehicle. Been going there for years. They know my vehicles better than I do.