ES
ELNA S.
HOUSTON, TX
02/16/2019
Very nice and caring (to me and my car!)
Checked over my car before a long road trip. They were prompt and thorough. They were caring to me and my car. I felt more secure on my trip. Thank you!!

CHARLES (SHEP) S.
Saturn VUE
02/15/2019
Good location and service
Kennedy's is my only go to automotive place. Mark and crew are patient with my whining and always provide excellent service. However, since my wife does not get around very well, I usually have to wait-for a long time.

CL
CINDY L.
02/15/2019
Car service
The service is great. They are polite and efficient.

STEPHEN C.
New Orleans, LA
Cadillac CTS Sedan
2014 Cadillac Repair Review
Excellent repair and experience. Very profession and friendly. Exceeded my expectations. Prices were fair. They gained my trust and I will definitely return when the need arises.

Westwego, LA
Dodge Stratus
Nice
I really appreciate Dennis Automotives taking time to find and order the best condition tail light for my car with no issues. Was a very quick fix and nice job done. Thank you guys.

Covington, LA
Reliable service
Good job at s reasonable price

TN
TOM JR. N.
02/02/2019
Excellent Professional Service
I am always impressed by the complete inspection of my vehicle every time I take it to this shop for service. They changed my oil and replaced worn out windshield wiper blades due to their complete inspection of my vehicle.

VM
VINCENT M.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Customer service
You guys are awesome

GF
GAYLE F.
Very satisfief
Fair price and most important trustworthy

KRISTEN S.
Acura MDX
Great mechanics
These guys are great. Car perfect now!!!

JOHN T.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/13/2019
Good
Good repair shop.

Buick Lucerne
01/10/2019
Wouldnt bring my car to anyone else. Great service over 20 years!

JE
JAMES E.
01/09/2019
Consistently Excellent
For more than 30 years I have received affordable and high quality services in a timely manner from Dennis and his outstanding staff.

BILL H.
01/03/2019
Great friendly service. Genuine concern for customers.
Repairs were done in a timely manner. All problems with my truck were repaired on time and in budget.
Extremely satisfied

MIKE C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/17/2018
Quick Fix
The set pin was loose on the gear shift. I thought it was the cable. They made the quick fix and we were on our way. Honest answer.

MIKE C.
Buick Enclave
12/11/2018
Professional Service
They Called and explained what my vehicle needed. No hard sell for multiple service issues in addition to service I brought it in for. They did a comprehensive check of the whole vehicle. Friendly and efficient place. Do not hesitate to bring your vehicle here.

TJ
TOINETTE J.
New Orleans, LA
Nissan Sentra
12/06/2018
Good Service
Mr Dennis,was honest didn't try to just take my money like some mechanics do very helpful referred me to a good transmission shop.I would really refer my friends and family to him.

Mary S.
Mandeville, LA
12/03/2018
Beware! They caused more damage to my car!
Beware!!! I paid thousands for mechanical repairs and parts only to have physical damage to my car upon pick up. I went with Dennis after thoroughly reviewing my options. I was deciding between the Volvo dealership and Dennis to do engine work on my car. Dennis cost nearly almost as much as the dealership, but they were recommended to me by someone who was a family friend of them. We spoke to them thoroughly about the cost and work to be done, and ultimately went with them. All was going well it seemed until we picked the car up. My boyfriend found a dent and a hole in the front bumper when he went to get the car! The car was physically in pristine shape when we dropped it off, and was just getting mechanical work done. We pointed out the damage to them as soon as we saw it at pick up, and they refused to accept responsibility. We have before pictures of when it arrived at Dennis so can prove this damage was not there, and thus it happened in their care. They still refuse to fix or pay for the damage caused in their care. This is appalling!!! I'm out nearly $1,000 to fix the damage they caused on top of the $6k I paid to for parts and repair. Unprofessional and horrible experience! Please beware of this company. Look elsewhere for a mechanic. Denis is overpriced, unrealiable and unprofessional!

GH
GERALD H.
11/29/2018
The People
The people there are so wonderful. I feel they are truly concerned about the operation of my vehicle. I will be a customer for life!

JERRY M.
11/26/2018
Satisified customer!!
Never had a bad experience. I bring all of my vehicles to Dennis Automotive for general maintenance & when problems come up.