MIKE C.
Buick Enclave
12/11/2018
Professional Service
They Called and explained what my vehicle needed. No hard sell for multiple service issues in addition to service I brought it in for. They did a comprehensive check of the whole vehicle. Friendly and efficient place. Do not hesitate to bring your vehicle here.

TJ
TOINETTE J.
New Orleans, LA
Nissan Sentra
12/06/2018
Good Service
Mr Dennis,was honest didn't try to just take my money like some mechanics do very helpful referred me to a good transmission shop.I would really refer my friends and family to him.

GH
GERALD H.
11/29/2018
The People
The people there are so wonderful. I feel they are truly concerned about the operation of my vehicle. I will be a customer for life!

JERRY M.
11/26/2018
Satisified customer!!
Never had a bad experience. I bring all of my vehicles to Dennis Automotive for general maintenance & when problems come up.

11/19/2018
Extremely knowledgeable and friendly
Explained the problem and solution thoroughly. Stuck with the original cost quoted with no surprises in the end. I’m going back for a tune up soon.

11/13/2018
Fast, reasonable prices
My first experience with Dennis was a transmission problem. They quickly diagnosed and repaired my car. I received a call to approve the cost, which was well within my expectations. I will use them again

TROY S.
11/13/2018
Perfect Service
This shop had worked on my brothers car i was impressed with the speed and professionalism they fixed his car with. When my truck needed a timing belt i brought it here. Once again good quality work, i was contacted and told my radiator had a leak. They gave me a discount on labor because it had been part removed. Job was done quickly brought it in on a thursday afternoon got it back by Monday.

PW
PAMELA W.
11/10/2018
Great Place
I’ve been there 3 times now and I have been pleased with the service. Staff are friendly, pleasant, and helpful. They are able to correct the problem, get my car back in a reasonable amount of time and charge a reasonable price

Laurella M.
Saint Rose, LA
Toyota Avalon
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Laurella said the business is very helpful and the people are nice. She did not have to wait long and that, too, was great.

CP
CHRISTINA P.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/08/2018
Great job!!!!
Thanks to my Uncle George for Recommending me to y’all. Y’all did a great job with my car and will come back if I need to in the future.

TF
TIM F.
Acura RDX
11/07/2018
Tim Folse
This shop is an extreme rarity within the auto repair industry. Quality work, quality people, but more than that, rock solid honesty and integrity! If you are looking for a repair shop that is totally trustworthy, your search ends here.

EE
EVELYN E.
11/07/2018
Knowledgeable and friendly ofgice staff.
I have been a customer for over 25 yrs, two kids, and four cars I have received the utmost care of my vehicle. The office and mechanics are friendly that makes a huge difference in my bringing my car to Dennis. Also they have accommodated me for years whatever service I need, as well as accommodate my family members.

MO
Mel O.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Mel said the business does pretty well. They did what they were supposed to and there were no problems.

BC
Bruce C.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said the business was very honest and has reasonable prices and they do good work.

GF
GAYLE F.
10/27/2018
Gayle f
Always satisfied with their wprk

PJ
Paul J.
New Orleans, LA
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the staff got his vehicle running well, like it is supposed to be. He has no complaints.

CHARLES (SHEP) S.
Saturn VUE
10/26/2018
Roof Drainage
The drains on the front of my SUV were stopped up causing water to leak inside. While I waited, the drains were cleaned out and repaired. As usual, SUPER SERVICE.

YC
Yardy C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Yardy said that he brought his vehicle in for an alignment. They did fix the steering wheel but not the rest, it still doesn't drive straight.
The Dennis A. from Dennis Automotive responded on 10/25/2018

If there is a problem with the alignment of your vehicle's suspension, a re-visit and inspection may solve your alignment issue.  If the alignment remains true, there may be a tire issue causing a drift.  This is especially true when non-stock or large/oversided tires are involved.  The tire may be defective or it may have an abnormal wear pattern due to previous misalignment.  It is customary to recontact your service provider is you are unsatisfied with a repair.  We will be happy to take a look at your issue.

PM
PAULA M.
Nissan Murano
10/23/2018
Honesty, integrity, Trustworthy all mean a lot
Thanks!! I wasn’t too happy about all the work my car needed. I felt that Mark was honest. I feel safe in my car knowing the work was done properly.

Reginald B.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Reginald said he was satisfied with his service.