ADAM S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/22/2021
Great place to bring your car
It was my first time going to Dennis Automotive but it won't be my last. The staff was great from start to finish. I would recommend this place to anyone that wants a reputable place to bring your vehicle.

MARLIN P.
Saturn VUE
01/15/2021
Happy with Dennis Automotive
I'm very pleased with my experience with Dennis Automotive. My vehicle was miss diagnosed at another shop which suggested trashing the car. Dennis got it right and it's back on the road. I am reccomding Dennis Automotive whenever I can. Thank you.

DYLAN S.
Chevrolet Sonic
01/14/2021
Amazing experience
Best shop I have ever been to, everyone is very professional and the work was done beyond quickly! Will be back next time I have car issues.

IC
Isabelle C.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/12/2021
Always courteous, precise and trustworthy
My family and I have been using this family owned car repair place for over 30 years! They never fail to pinpoint exactly what is needed and what is not necessary in repairing my vehicles. It is so nice to be able to just trust a car repair place, they will not sell you what you do not need!

LO
LOUIS O.
01/12/2021
Car Repairs and Care
We have used Dennis Automotive a few times now and have absolutely no reservations about returning for other vehicle concerns. The management and staff are very professional. We learned about Dennis Automotive through a referral at another repair shop. It was nice to be provided an accurate estimate and full explanation of the services. They have offered to help us look at another vehicle purchase by doing an inspection of the vehicle to help us with our decision.

That's customer service!

Thanks Mark!!!

JON G.
Harvey, LA
12/23/2020
Great service, friendly staff !!0
They found the problem and fixed it. Dealer could not fix it.

Thank you for the trust in us.  Merry Christmas

GM
GLENN M.
12/10/2020
Excellent.
The only auto shop I trust.
Noreen from Dennis Automotive responded on 12/23/2020

Merry Christmas!   Thank you for your support.

KT
KENNETH T.
Toyota Echo
11/21/2020
Throughness
Thanks to your professionalism and the throughness of your inspection check list you have my wife's car running perfectly again. Your staff was able to answer the questions we had
about the car's proformance .

JORDAN C.
Volvo XC90
11/18/2020
Great Customer Service
I was sent to them by Carmax and now I use them for everything. They do an outstanding job and the customer service is amazing. They actually care and get to know you. I now use them for everything.
Noreen from Dennis Automotive responded on 12/23/2020

Sorry this is so late in getting back with you.  Thank you so much for your trust in us and hope everything was great.
Merry Christmas!

STORMY B.
11/16/2020
Great service, flexible w/ customers
Straight 🔥

TN
TOM JR. N.
11/13/2020
Awesome Service
I have been a client of Dennis Automotive for over 5 years now. I like the way they explain in detail what was repaired on my vehicles.

PS
PAUL S.
Cadillac DTS
11/13/2020
Great job
my car is so comfortable to drive now...the ride is just as good as when I bought the car...

GH
GERALD (GERRY) H.
11/09/2020
The people are great and the work is excellent. Never a worry about how my vehicle is taken care of.
When I take my vehicle in for service it feels like family are taking care of it for me. I can always count on Dennis Automotive to do a great job.

KH
KEVIN H.
11/05/2020
Pleasure to do business with!
Dennis Automotive took great care of my car and they were extremely professional.

PC
PATRICK C.
11/04/2020
Great job on auto repair truck running great
Dealing with delayed delivery of replacement parts. And then a Hurricane knocking out power around the city. Dennis Automotive completed repairs and I was able to pick up my car a few days later. The car is running great and John also recommended some other services to consider.