JENNA G.
Mazda CX-5
Fantastic service
Not only was the service great, but everyone had great attitudes as well! I highly recommend
The Dennis A. from Dennis Automotive responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.  I am glad we were able to take care of your vehicle and get it back on the road again.

GN
GEOFFREY N.
Saint Rose, LA
10/10/2019
Dependable, knowledgeable, good turnaround, fair pricing.
Dependable, knowledgeable, good turnaround, fair pricing.
The Dennis A. from Dennis Automotive responded on 10/11/2019

Thank You for trusting us with the repairs of both of your vehicles.  We do try hard to take the extra steps.

TN
TOM JR. N.
10/10/2019
Discovered & Resolved a Future Problem.
My truck had the maintenance required light on. I made an appointment and took the truck in. It was a false alarm. However, the mechanic noticed my battery was almost 4 years old. He told me that at the first cold snap the battery might have failed. I had them replace the battery. Future problem resolved.
The Dennis A. from Dennis Automotive responded on 10/11/2019

Thanks for your trust!    You are very much appreciated:)

ROB S.
Lincoln Navigator
10/09/2019
Auto Services Repair
Outstanding service and craftsmanship and they will always have my business!

KW
KELLER W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Quick efficient quality service
I had my car blindly towed to Dennis Automotive on Sunday night around 10 PM after it broke down while traveling on the highway. They immediately called me early the next morning and informed me of the problem, how long the repairs would take and the cost of the repair. They performed a courtesy check on the entire vehicle and found a few other minor item that needed attention. My car is running great, and I have Dennis Automotive to thank!!
The Dennis A. from Dennis Automotive responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you for your kind words.  I was glad we were able to take care of your problem first thing and get you going on the road again.

CL
CHRISTINA L.
Battery change
Awesome customer service!! My grandpa used to take his car and his work cars here to get serviced. Then my dad starting coming here as well. Nothing but great things to say about this place.

JO
JIM O.
Idle issue
Courteous, knowledgeable service. It had been an ongoing issue and you resolved it. Thank you

PA
PEGGY A.
Destrehan, LA
10/06/2019
Treated me better then family
I had a last minute much needed oil change and there was no problem taking me. Never been treat so kind by a service facility. Better then family. Thanks guys!
The Dennis A. from Dennis Automotive responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you so much for your very kind words.  Mark, Keith and I really try very hard to do what we can to help our customers.
Thanks

MICHAEL S.
Honda Civic Si
10/05/2019
GREAT ......... A LOT BETTER THAN EXPRESS COLLISON !!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT …….. A LOT BETTER THAN EXPRESS COLLISION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WD
WILLIAM D.
10/03/2019
Great service and very helpful.
Everyone was very knowledgable and solved all my car's problems. Car runs great.
The Dennis A. from Dennis Automotive responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you so much Mr Day   It was good to see you and I am so happy we were able to take care of your issues.

DF
DON F.
10/03/2019
People
Did a great job letting me know what was wrong with my car. What needed to be fixed now and what could wait till later .

CLAUDETTE M.
Acura MDX
09/25/2019
Oil Check
Service was great. it did take a little longer than I anticipated. Updated information that I received was helpful.
The Dennis A. from Dennis Automotive responded on 09/25/2019

Sorry we took longer than you expected.  We do take a little longer when vehicles are here for the first time.  Hope we handled everything else to your expectations.  Thank You

EE
EVELYN E.
09/24/2019
The staff
I have been in partnership with DA for over 20 years and four vehicles. The staff are courteous and friendly. The accommodations are always a way to get me back over and over again. Prices are comparable to most places. They work me into their days to accommodate me and my busy schedule.
The Dennis A. from Dennis Automotive responded on 09/25/2019

Be safe on your trip.  Glad we were able to take good care of you!

KT
KEN T.
Mazda Protege5
09/24/2019
The staff is very knowledgable and friendly.
Your staff is honest and willing to explain what work may be needed in addition to why have brought my car in.
The Dennis A. from Dennis Automotive responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for your trust in us.   We strive to do our best.

DENISE B.
Scion FR-S
09/22/2019
Very friendly
Very friendly and knowledgeable

STEPHEN C.
09/21/2019
Pilot
Great customer service and everyone is very personal. Repairs are done timely and done right never have to return
The Dennis A. from Dennis Automotive responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you very much for your trust in us.  We try hard to make everyone happy and do the best that we can.

SJ
SHARON J.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/20/2019
Service is excellent. Staff always gives 100% on making sure your vehicle is fix with the best parts and the best mechanics.

LT
LAKISHA T.
Buick Encore
09/07/2019
Encore air conditioner
Dennis Automotive was efficient, knowledgeable, professional & courteous. I also like the fact they are open on a Saturday. My car is blowing out cold air like it is supposed to, thank you all for getting right to it during this heat season. 👍👍👍👍👍
The Dennis A. from Dennis Automotive responded on 09/10/2019

Thank You very much.  Glad we were able to take care of your needs.

WH
WESLEY H.
GMC Terrain
09/05/2019
Never ever had problems with service very friendly helpful and knowledgeable
Never had any problems with this place. The staff is always friendly and knowledgeable and provides good service.
The Dennis A. from Dennis Automotive responded on 09/10/2019

Wesley,  It has been awhile, good for you.  It was a pleasure seeing you and glad we were able to take care or your needs.

KC
KEITH C.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/30/2019
Professional Service
Professional, honest and friendly service with good communication.
The Dennis A. from Dennis Automotive responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words.