DV
DAWN V.
Ford Expedition EL
03/28/2020
Great service st a great price
I will continue to go to Dennis Automotive for all my repair needs and recommend them to family and friends. They are always friendly and repair my car the correctly the first time.

ANTHONY B.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/25/2020
Great service good prices
I have brought my truck to them twice
Both times with strange and odd problems.
They quickly found the problems and charged a fair price. What more can you ask for . I definitely recomend them

TN
TOM JR. N.
03/23/2020
Always Professional Service
I trust Dennis Automotive with both our vehicles. I have never been disappointed with my vehicle’s service.

DAVID H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/20/2020
Customer Satisfaction
I have used Dennis Automotive for my auto repair work for over 40 years. A family owned and operated automotive repair business that have a longstanding history of diagnosing the problem and repairing what needs repairing. The Dennis Automotive team is honest hardworking and experienced professionals that take pride in their work to keep your car running efficiently. I highly recommend Dennis Automotive.

03/17/2020
Customer service!
Customer service is great!
The Dennis A. from Dennis Automotive responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you for your kind review! :)

BD
BRANDON D.
03/13/2020
They are truly pro's and honest about the work.
I recently brought my 2007 Chevy Tahoe in for service and all I can say is WOW!!! While "Betty" is a bit long in the tooth, these guys and gals went through her from front to back and were honest and up front about everything. Its not often that I review things but this is one of those times. AAAA+ rating. 😊
The Dennis A. from Dennis Automotive responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you for your very kind words.  We do try very hard to keep you informed and make sure everyone is ready to help and do what is needed to make your experience easy, smooth and with less pain on your wallet.  be safe!

JOSE C.
Saturn VUE
03/10/2020
Great work by the team!
This team is very professional and will leave you satisfied with their work every time! All of my vehicles get repaired at Dennis Automotive because they do it right everytime!
The Dennis A. from Dennis Automotive responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you very much Mr Campuzano,  We do try hard to have a great team that is willing to go out of there way to make things go as smooth as possible for you.

MICHAEL H.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
03/05/2020
Loyal, fast Honest service
all our friends and family have been using Dennis for over 20+ years always giving Honest and fast service and the knowledge and experience is unbeatable

BC
BRUCE C.
Honda Fit
03/03/2020
Honest, reliable & reasonable price
I discovered Dennis Automotive about 20 years ago. My old Honda Accord appeared to be developing a transmission problem. A couple of other shops said it would need a rebuilt transmission-about $2000. I then called various shops to price rebuilt transmissions. When I called Dennis, they asked specific questions about the problem. I mentioned that the speedometer was also broken. He explained that a broken speedometer would have to be fixed before any transmission problem could be diagnosed, and it was possible that there may not even be a transmission problem. I brought it in, they fixed the speedometer for less than $100. Problem solved - transmission was fine.

Mark is intelligent and friendly; willing to explain everything in laymen's terms, and never recommending unnecessary/bogus repairs or service. If he recommends it, I don't hesitate to have it done. I brought my 2009 Honda Fit in yesterday morning for a new serpentine belt and other routine maintenance. He called me 3 times to ask questions and explain recommendations. When I picked up my car that afternoon, I drove off 100% confident that everything was done perfectly. It's reassuring to drive around knowing your car won't leave you stranded-and should last many more years/miles.
The Dennis A. from Dennis Automotive responded on 03/17/2020

Thank so much for your kind words Bruce.  We hope we will exceed your needs for the next 20 years!  Always here to help and keep you updated.  Thanks

BC
BILLY C.
Saint Rose, LA
02/29/2020
Awesome service
Great people to deal with

JOEY M.
GMC Acadia
02/27/2020
EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE AGAIN !!
They are Very Knowledgeable, Very Honest,
And Fair !!

Covington, LA
02/26/2020
Trustworthy place
I've been here many times, unfortunately. This time, they could have taken advantage of me. However, the charge was low for an electrical problem. I greatly trust these people.

JEFF K.
02/10/2020
Fiagnosis
Thorough and polite. Great business ethics.

PW
PETER W.
02/08/2020
100000 mile service
Friendly staff kept me informed honest pricing and great value.

CASSANDRA S.
La Place, LA
Buick Enclave
01/28/2020
Great customer service/Quality work
Last year, my daughter discovered this place based on customer reviews & experience. The way her serviceman, Mark resolved the issue with her vehicle, made me a new customer also. The honesty & integrity that is displayed from the customer service to the quality of their workmanship, is exceptional.