AR
ANTONE R.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/11/2021
Anton
Very nice people to work with.

LW
LAURA W.
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/11/2021
Automotive expertise
I am so appreciative of the service and care that I (my vehicle) received while at Dennis Automotive. Everyone I dealt with was very knowledgeable and wanted to give the work their best.
Not only did they help with my problem but they were very mindful about their recommendations regarding what to fix and how to fix it.
There is a reason that they are busy working when other shops aren’t - and that is their reputation backed up by their work.
Convenient location and ability to night drop and pick up are a bonus.
I highly recommend them!

FW
FREDRICK W.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/10/2021
They were. I’ve .. timely and my automobile is perfect.. thank u

TN
TOM JR. N.
06/09/2021
Repairs and recommendations
Dennis Automotive changed my oil and inspected my vehicle. Needed new wiper blades also.
They recommended certain future repairs in the future. And when they should be done at the next two oil changes.

MV
MARIE V.
Acura MDX
06/09/2021
Very professional service and communication !
Great communication, and great service. The price for the work done was reasonable. The service was tailored to my needs and resources - a balancing act between servicing an old car while not spending too much. The advice was very helpful in making the right decision. Will definitely come back!

05/31/2021
Friendly service
Good job on specific services friendly people.
Noreen from Dennis Automotive responded on 05/31/2021

Thank you for your kind words.  Glad we were abel to take care of your needs.

JENNY L.
05/28/2021
Good work!
Dennis Automotive switched out a Ford F-150 engine in our truck and did a great job! It drives like new now!! I would highly recommend them for any auto service! Mark was extremely patient and very informative.
Thank you to Mark and all the mechanics that worked on it!!! Y’all da best!!

MISCHELL D.
NEW ORELANS, LA
05/21/2021
The staff was friendly and helpful
I will bring my car again and I will recommend to friends and family
Noreen from Dennis Automotive responded on 05/25/2021

Thank You very much for your kind words.

STEPHANIE W.
Thibodaux, LA
Nissan Maxima
05/20/2021
Workers politeness and knowledge of their jobs
Owner/employees very nice. Quality of work is excellent..
Noreen from Dennis Automotive responded on 05/25/2021

Thank You,  We do try very hard to help all of our customers.

JEROME W.
Saint Rose, LA
GMC Canyon
05/20/2021
I trust them
they inspect other areas of your vehicle
Noreen from Dennis Automotive responded on 05/25/2021

Thanks for your trust in us.   We do try to help our customers.

VJ
VANESSA J.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
05/19/2021
They care about the customer
They listen to the problem I was having, They communicated with me through the whole process, even though they were completely book, they still accepted my car and fix it and it’s running great, thanks Dennis automotive
Noreen from Dennis Automotive responded on 05/25/2021

Thank You very much for the great review.  We do care about our customers and strive to do our best.

EH
EDDIE H.
05/18/2021
Engine
They replaced my engine. Runs perfectly
Noreen from Dennis Automotive responded on 05/25/2021

Thank you very much for your kind words.

JAMES M.
Ford Crown Victoria
05/17/2021
They the job done professionally and perfect
I would refer anybody that needs a mechanic to go to dennis automotive for all your car needs.

Thanks, James

NG
NATHEN G.
Ford Expedition
Diagnosed a difficult problem
I appreciate their attention to detail. Diagnosed a problem that had evaded other experienced mechanics. Very nice, professional employees. I will definitely be back.
Noreen from Dennis Automotive responded on 05/25/2021

Thanks for the wonderful review.  We do try very hard to get to the root of the problem or problems.  We care about our customers and want to do the best we can.

JAMES B.
Metairie, LA
Lexus ES 350
Satisfied
They Were Friendly And Accurate
Noreen from Dennis Automotive responded on 05/25/2021

Thank You for your kind review.