Business Solutions

Dennis' Service Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
AR
ANN R.
08/11/2022
Honest, Friendly, Highly Recommend!
They have been working on my Jeep for 8 plus years. Always take care of any problems that come up. Excellent Crew. If you want a reliable safe place for car...

PP
PEGGY P.
08/10/2022
The service I received was very good and wasn't expensive. I will recommend this repair shop to everyone

RN
RICHARD N.
08/04/2022
Reliable service
There is a great group of people who know what they are doing. Excellent reliable service!!!!

TR
TRICIA R.
07/29/2022
Excellent service!
I could not pick a better service station!!! Thank you for always looking out for your customers!

JULIE S.
07/22/2022
Courteous, quality service
I have been taking my cars to Dennis‘s Service Station for years now. Dennis and all his employees are always courteous, honest, and do excellent work. Plus,...