RICHARD H.
09/18/2020
Trust
They have earned my trust over the years.
Any repairs are taken care of as soon as possible.
Pricing is reasonable. Good workmanship and friendly atmosphere. The customer is important here.

RICH C.
Rochester, MI
09/11/2020
Dennis is great!!
Dennis again very professional and trustworthy!!!!!

09/10/2020
Curbside Service Would Be a Plus
Dennis' attention to the details and careful scheduling are appreciated.
Managing the paperwork on a tablet, outside at the point of dropoff, would be safer and a welcome change.

LJ
LUKE J.
Buick Lucerne
09/10/2020
The people.
Always pleasant and friendly and helpful, they look beyond why you brought your vehicle in. THANKS

ASHLEY M.
Ford Contour
09/09/2020
Great mechanics and great customer service
I was very happy with my experiance!
The staff is very polite and helpful and the machanics are knologable and charge very fairly!
I was in a pinch and they had a major timing belt repair done in a little over a day.

I would recommend them to anyone and use their services again.

GP
GEORGE P.
09/09/2020
Oil change and new battery.
excellent knowledgeable friendly service.

JOHN C.
09/05/2020
Dissatisfied!!!
I've been a regular customer here for some time now. I've been treated fairly in the past but not this time.
First I was quoted a price for an airbag servicing eval when I called. Upon arriving you would not honor that price, you said instead that they made a mistake and wanted to charge me almost double. I opted out.
Second I paid $48 plus tax for my oil change. When I inquired about a coupon which you had afforded me in the past i was told none existed. Yet i see one attached to this survey offering almost a 30% discount. I sincerely doubt I'll need another oil change in the next month.
Therefore, I'm very unhappy with how this regular customet was treated.

MV
Mike V.
Michigan
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they were good.

AH
ANDY H.
Pontiac Aztek
09/02/2020
SERVICE & INTEGRITY
Been dealing with Dennis' Service Center for going on 15 yrs. Everything they do to your vehicle is explained in detail in a manner you can understand. They are especially valued by the senior citizens in the community providing rides when called for. Quality Service, Quality Parts, & Quality Personnel. We are so fortunate to have them in our community for the many yrs. they have been here.

RICKY C.
Washington, MI
Buick Encore
09/02/2020
Good people
It was quick and good work!!

CP
CHRIS P.
GMC Terrain
09/01/2020
Headlight and oil change
Mike and Connor are very knowledgeable. Very fair pricing and fast service brings me back for all service and repairs.

KIM B.
08/27/2020
Friendly, Fast, Kind
Everyone at Dennis’ Service Center is so nice and helpful. They work hard to get your appointment in fast and are communicative. They also are very honest and kind. They recently helped a friend and didn’t charge her for their advice and time because she ultimately had to take her car to a dealership for a warranty replacement.

SD
Samantha D.
Livonia, MI
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Samantha said her service is great.

GL
GARY L.
08/20/2020
Friendly and Fantastic Service
I had a leaky tire on my car. I called Dennis Auto they said to bring in car. When I arrived they found that a small screw was lodged in the sidewall of my tire. Because a sidewall leak can not be plugged. I needed a new tire. To match the tires on my car they had to order a tire. While I waited in my car they took the leaky tire off and put on the spare. I returned the next day and again I waited in my car as they removed the spare tire and installed the new tire. The only time I had to leave my car was to pay for the new tire. Dennis Auto's service Reminds me of a time when service was considered paramount!!!!!!!!!!!!

CP
CHRISTIAN P.
08/20/2020
Knowledgeable & Friendly Service
I always take my car here for service. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and gives their customers excellent service.

I highly recommend them to all my family and friends. It is important to support small businesses like these who are five star independent businesses, 😺