GH
Grace H.
10/14/2019
Would recommend to anyone
They fit us right in fast and affordable

Joe R.
Saint Croix Falls, WI
Mercury Sable
10/13/2019
great service
always helpful. fast. friendly service.

Dale R.
Jeep Liberty
10/10/2019
Good Repair & Service, but very high priced
Denny's Auto did very good analysis and repairs on my 2004 Jeep. However, they are very high priced. I had one fuel injector connector replaced and the connector cost approximately $15, but they charged me $33 plus shop supplies of $6 for a total cost of $39 for a $15 part. In addition, they charged $100 for diagnostics and $75 to replace the connector. I also checked on two tires for my second car and the tire prices were competitive, but they were going to charge my an additional $75 to mount and balance. the tires that I would purchase from them. Depending on the price, I do not know if I can recommend their facility to anyone else.
Danette a. from Denny's Auto Of Osceola responded on 10/10/2019

We are sorry that you feel our labor rate is high, our rate is based on an average of all the local shops. The time spent to figure out what is wrong with a vehicle and the repair times are separate, and we always quote those as separate charges. Our part price is typicaly based on what it would cost a consumer to go to a parts store and buy off the shelf, and often times lower, and not net price that a parts store pays from it's supplier.
We do our best to keep our rates low and competitive.

Joe B.
10/05/2019
Great staff, great service

Buick Enclave
10/04/2019
Very timely service and exceptional work!
Thank you Denny’s auto! Great work!

10/02/2019
Honest service at a fair price
Corey (the service manager) always takes time to explain the work that was done, and also inform me of any issues that should be addressed in the future. I trust Denny’s Auto, and that says it all. Thanks for the great service.
Danette a. from Denny's Auto Of Osceola responded on 10/02/2019

We very much appreciate your continued business and the kind words. We are more than happy to help our customers in any way that we are able. Thank you again!  Cory

Joe S.
08/30/2019
General maintenance / tune up
Brought my truck in for a tire rotation and balance. The techs found a few issues with other items, noted them and communicated them to me. There was no push to fix the items, they offered ideas and what should be done 1st and what could be loved with. They serve their their customers with honesty and integrity. They know cats cost money and are needed so they do what is needed and help.
Danette a. from Denny's Auto Of Osceola responded on 08/30/2019

Good morning Joe, Thank you for the great review.  We're glad we could help and look forward to seeing you in the near future.  Have a great weekend!  Danette @ Denny's Auto

Beth M.
08/23/2019
Trustworthy
I trust Denny’s auto. The staff is friendly and they always takes the time to explain any repairs I need.
Danette a. from Denny's Auto Of Osceola responded on 08/23/2019

Good Morning Beth,  We appreciate your trust in us and look forward to continuing to do business with you.  Thank you and have a great day!   Danette @ Denny's Auto

MA
Melinda A.
08/21/2019
Very friendly staff and quick service!!!!
The staff is always very nice and I was in and out very quick which is very appreciated (with two little kids) Thank you!
Danette a. from Denny's Auto Of Osceola responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you Melinda,  We totally enjoy having you and your two little ones come in - a fun time listening and watching them play - they are so well behaved too:)   Have a great day ! Danette-

TH
Tom H.
Toyota Prius v
08/09/2019
Great service I keep getting from Denny's!
Being new to the area, Denny's was recommended for my car servicing. Having now used Denny's 4 or 5 times for repairs and regular maintenance, I won't go anywhere else. Corey, Danette, Brian, and others have always been attentive to my needs and schedule. I appreciate the hometown care and friendly faces when I walk in. Highly recommended.
Danette a. from Denny's Auto Of Osceola responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you Tom from all of us!  We appreciate you and you've been great to work with.  We always enjoy seeing you!  Danette  Denny's Auto

BC
Barb C.
07/09/2019
Battery replacement & tire rotation
Courteous & prompt service, somewhat expensive. They forgot to rotate tires which means another service appointment for me. I even texted them to remind them to rotate the tires. Also Texted me on my phone, but used Barb’s name!
Danette a. from Denny's Auto Of Osceola responded on 07/30/2019

Good Morning Milt,  We apologize for the miscommunications.  We would be happy to take care of the tire rotation at no cost at your convenience.  Please let us know if there is anything else we can do.  Thank you for your business.

Cory
Denny's Auto of Osceola

Donna L.
Ellsworth, WI
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/26/2019
I made an appointment for an oil change. I showed up checked in and gave them my keys. I think my truck was in before I even sat down and before I knew it they were done. Fast, friendly service I WILL be coming back for my next oil change. I will recommend Dennys to my friends and I come here from Ellsworth......Dennys is a great business.
Danette a. from Denny's Auto Of Osceola responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you Donna,  We are glad you had a good experience and plan on giving you many more.  I hope the cheese curd festival went well.  Ellsworth curds are the best!

Denny's Auto of Osceola

Dan S.
05/31/2019
We’ve been going to Denny’s for years. We always get prompt service and the employees are always pleasant.
Danette a. from Denny's Auto Of Osceola responded on 06/03/2019

Good Morning,  Thank you so much, we do appreciate your business and it's always nice to visit with you when you come in:)

AY
Aaron Y.
05/23/2019
Great service and attention to detail.
Corey at the entire staff are excellent to work with. They provide options to problems without trying to up-sell. Excellent service for a fair price.
Danette a. from Denny's Auto Of Osceola responded on 05/24/2019

Good Morning Aaron,  Thank you for the great review.  We enjoy working with yYOU, it's always a pleasure!  Have a great and safe Memorial weekend:)

Joe R.
Saint Croix Falls, WI
Mercury Sable
04/20/2019
great service
Im very happy with my visit, fast work. everyone is very friendly.
Danette a. from Denny's Auto Of Osceola responded on 04/22/2019

Good morning Joe,  It was great to see you last week and look forward to seeing you Friday!!  I'm glad you were happy with you visit:)

Buick Enclave
04/18/2019
Close to On The Button
The car needed plenty of critical work. The job was done in a timely way and the bill was very close to the estimate. I'm pleased!
Danette a. from Denny's Auto Of Osceola responded on 04/18/2019

Good Morning Mark,   We are very glad that you are pleased!  It's always an enjoyable time when you come in.  Enjoy driving your new ride!

Chevrolet Pickup
04/10/2019
pretty good work.
My brake job was done quickly--they got me in quickly when I needed my truck--but there seems to be air in the lines so I need to return for a "tweak" to tighten the brake action. I'm always pleased with Denny's. They back up their work.
Danette a. from Denny's Auto Of Osceola responded on 04/10/2019

Hi Mark,  We are glad you are pleased with us and are giving us the opportunity to make it right.  See you soon!

MA
Melinda A.
03/28/2019
Great service, friendly staff!
Both staff were very nice and friendly!!! Was a bummer the filter for my truck wasn’t there which made my apt a little longer but they did apologize and I understand human errors.
Danette a. from Denny's Auto Of Osceola responded on 03/29/2019

Good Morning Melinda,  We appreciate your understanding with the delay and look forward to seeing you again along with your two little ones!  Brian & I both enjoyed having them here:).

Bruce B.
Chevrolet Blazer
03/14/2019
Car repair
Honest, timely and friendly

Buick LeSabre
02/24/2019
well done!
I'd lost my brakes and Denny's was busy. I didn't expect to have the job done the same day and didn't ask for that but they fixed the car and had it to me before closing the same day. Great service!