Diamond Brake and Front End Inc

MATTHEW P.
04/14/2020
Ongoing quality!
Diamond Brake, Rick and company, have been my trusted Master Mechanics for as long as I can remember. Recently, I have been in three times with three different vehicles and issues in the past 6 months. All were unique and challenging repairs. Rick and Jake were not only thoughtful and thorough in their analysis of my vehicles, but spot on in their approach to getting me back on the road quickly an affordably. I highly recommend them to anyone for an honest evaluation of their vehicle's problem and the most practical diagnosis/repair. Even for routine maintenance, oil changes, tires, etc., When I don't have time to do it myself, they are a strong resource. Give Rick a shot. You will have found your diamond in the rough when it comes to auto service.

MATTHEW P.
04/14/2020
Ongoing quality!

PS
Paul S.
09/21/2016
Brakes / Drop-off
I had my brakes replaced 3 years ago by Rick and his crew, they were great, good prices, fast service. Front brakes began making noise in my way home yesterday. Had to drop it off (after they closed) for them to review this morning. I am confident they'll do a fair assement and fix the problem. Stay tuned!

Ron B.
08/29/2016
Integrity in auto repair!
I have taken our vehicles (4) there for over 10 years. Rick and crew have always done great work! Fair, honest people with integrity. I cannot recommend them strongly enough!

DENNIS H.
Whitmore Lake, MI
10/18/2011
The long and winding road
During a very hard financial time my car started making this awfully loud sound. I took it to rick and his crew and not only did they fix it they did it cheap. Thanks alot guys your the best.

FP
FRANK P.
09/09/2011
You guys always do a great and honest job. Your prices are competative, you are consumer minded, and a pleasure to have as a reasource. Thanks, keep up the good work....

JENNA B.
09/06/2011
great place
good service, good people working there, do a good job and are good priced.

DENNIS H.
Whitmore Lake, MI
07/15/2011
mary had a little lamb
I was climbing mount everest when suddenly my car needed service, thanks to a higher power for rick and the boys they saved me from certain destruction.