DAVID C.
Brighton, MI
09/29/2020
Honest and Friendly Staff
I have been coming to Spartan Tire for many years. I trust that they give me the best service and value on repairs.

SCOTT H.
Ford Cab & Chassis
09/28/2020
Fast and Friendly service
Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Steve, Dan, and the crew are always prompt and ready to help. Gave me a great price on a new set of all terrains for my truck and had it done in no time. My family and I have supported this business for a long time and will continue to do so. Thanks again Spartan Tire!

GS
GARY S.
09/25/2020
Integrity and trustworthy
A company with intransigence trustworthiness. I wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else.

JACK D.
09/24/2020
Brake repair
Great service with a great attitude to back it up! I will always get my vehicle serviced at Spartan Tire!

SL
SHAWN L.
Pinckney, MI
09/12/2020
Honest great service
will always go to your shop. Honest and trust worthy

Jennifer C.
Nissan Rogue
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said they always remember her and they are always good to her. Customer chose not to answer all questions.

Dane H.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Dane said they are the best place in town. They do good business. Fast service and have good prices.

RAY C.
Buick Roadmaster
08/29/2020
Very honest and fair pricing
If you need tires or your auto repaired I would highly recommend Spartan Tire. They are very professional and are always a pleasure to do business with.

JV
JEFF V.
Volkswagen Passat
08/26/2020
New Tire
As. repeat customer it is still nice that Steve and Lou remember my name. I trust them so that when Lou said my tire could not be repaired I confidently ordered a new tire. The nee tire came in the next day and was installed minutes upon return. Super Service.

FK
Fango K.
Michigan
Chevrolet Corvette
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Fango said he got his rims fixed there and they did an excellent job.

SD
Sherri D.
Chevrolet HHR
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Sherri said that they did good. She had to take her vehicle back because the valve stem was leaking. They provide prompt service. She's been there several time and she and her husband keep going back.

Highland, MI
Saturn Aura
08/19/2020
Great staff. I go here mate as of the big name places because Steve and team are great.

08/18/2020
Low tire pressure
Lou and the guys always treat me right. Because I bought my tires at Spartan Tire there was no charge. The issue was fixed and I was able to pick up my car in a very short time.

Jeff C.
Jeep Liberty
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said they did a good job.

CLAUDETTE W.
Pinckney, MI
08/10/2020
Spartan tire in Howell is the best!
Spartan tire in Howell is the best! We use them for all of our tire replacements and have never been sorry. Service is quick, thorough and top-notch. I would highly recommend this business.