VJ
VALORIE J.
Saturn VUE
02/14/2019
The best in Livingston County for all car needs
Steve, Dan, Lou, and Chris - The best guys I’ve ever known to service a car. I can expect honest and fair price every time I have to get car repairs. I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else, they have actually fixed things and not charged me, just because they care about their customers.

A car disaster can be stressful but I’ve always felt relief when they’ve finished... oh and did I mention, quick to get it done and excellent, professional attitudes.

BT
BARB T.
02/13/2019
Always friendly, understanding and helpful. Would use them again. GREAT JOB Guys

Mike S.
Brighton, MI
GMC Yukon
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that he recommends the place for service.

JJ
Joe J.
Farmington, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Joe said that the place was honest, he overheard other service discussions before his came, and was impressed with their level of communication and honesty.

WS
Walt S.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Walt said the employees were up front with his service. They were honest.

LC
LINDA C.
Mercury Sable
01/29/2019
Fantastic Service!
We brought our sons future car to be serviced by Spartan. The mnager , Lou, and Mechanic, Steve, gave us the quote and diagnosed the noise that would have made the car inoperable in the near future. The Ford dealership wanted to charge us for things that did not need replacing. We saved money and I know that my son will be driving a safe and solid vehicle . I would not take my vehicles anywhere else!

CT
Chester T.
Michigan
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Chester said everything is good. They go there as often as they can and they are always treated good.

JAMES W.
01/09/2019
Fast, honest service
Took care of a few minor problems on my very old (2000) car quickly and honestly. I thought because of the age of the car it would either be outrageous or not even worth fixing. They checked it, let me know I just needed a couple of hoses replaced, and did it quickly and at a reasonable price. Glad I went there.

Judie K.
Linden, MI
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Judie said the guys at the business are nice and they get the work done well.

FB
FRANK B.
12/29/2018
Thank you for getting me in and getting my vehicle taken care of quickly.
Usual good job

CHRISTOPHER B.
12/28/2018
Great service and workers helpful and professional
Quick and easy to understand what needed to be done. Highly recommend to my friends and family.

TG
TOM G.
12/28/2018
Very helpful and upfront
We have been taking our vehicles to them for 21 years. Never a problem or complaint. Took this car to ford dealer had to wait almost two weeks for an appointment which then we would have to wait for them to get part in. So likely 3 weeks without a car. Not counting holiday and Sunday car was fixed in 2 days.

12/22/2018
Friendly people and good prices
Good place to do business with

AL
ALEX L.
Fowlerville, MI
12/13/2018
Ram 1500 exhaust fix
Guys on the counter were super friendly. Fair price, good work, got the job done quickly.

FM
FRED M.
Gregory, MI
Chevrolet Pickup
12/10/2018
knowledgeable & trustworthy
I come to Spartan Tire because of Dan’s knowledge, abilities, & honesty.

STACEY M.
12/05/2018
Best automotive service in Livingston County and neighboring area
I don’t know how to explain things better then the title. I went to start my car late in the morning with no success. Called Spartan to ask if they could at least look at my car if I had any it towed in. They called me back within a couple hours with the news of what needed to be done. My past experience would be the car would be done the next day. At 5:15 Lou called to tell me they were just finishing up. These guys do their absolute best to get your vehicle up and running as soon as possible.

CK
Craig K.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Craig said they always have good service.

JIM B.

CHRISTINE E.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/30/2018
I like this place.
Nice people, good prices, and honest!
Family owned you will often find the owner working the counter and i like that!

MARK S.