Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Overall Rating 4.0666653/5Overall Rating 4.0666653/5Overall Rating 4.0666653/5Overall Rating 4.0666653/5rating 4.0666653
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Always expect good results and always get good results.

VT
Vicki T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast and easy service, courteous people...!
Nice!

MV
Michael V.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai has great customer service! and have been very helpful while my car is in for repair. They have gone out of their way to make sure I am a happy customer.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Nice people but my car is still struggling to start
PABLO U. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/17/2018

Michael,
I am sorry to her that the car is still having issues.
Please bring it back at your earliest convenience, and we will take car of the loaner car.
Pablo

CT
Connie T.
Gervais, OR
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Very police and efficient
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/14/2018

Connie, thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the care of your Genesis. We hope to see you for many future scheduled maintenance visits.

Sarah W.
Gresham, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2018 Category: Service
I got excellent service and felt like they were very professional.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/14/2018

Sarah, thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in keeping your Elantra running at its very best for many miles to come.

Tualatin, OR
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Amazing
As always, the service was amazing.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your fantastic rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the care and continuing maintenance of your Tucson. Please let us know if we can do anything else to assist you. Happy Motoring until next time!

TD
Thomas D.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2018 Category: Service
I started out with a 2009 Hyundai Elantra then I went to a 2012 Hyundai Elantra it had a recall on it for a minor issue so I took it to Dick Hannah they treated me right gave me service and didn't try to give me to do anything that I should do well my 2012 had an issue needed to be addressed Dick Hannah took good care of me. He worked with my busy work schedule knowing I was in a rush had me a rental car waiting and everything. I would recommend Dick Hannah to anybody that needs to take their Hyundai or the Volkswagen too. The service and the car repairs were so great when I'm ready to go upgrade to a newer model that's where I'm going to go
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the continued care and maintenance of your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you for many more happy miles of smiles.

BA
Barbara A.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Good service and great customer care.
The service managers are helpful and friendly. And because my car needed to stay for a while, I was given a ride home by Lyft, then picked up again when the car was ready.

SG
Steve G.
West Jordan, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Wrong dealership.
I had my service done at Ken Garff Hyundai in Sandy, Utah. For some reason I received an email asking me to rate my service experience at Dick Hannah Hyundai. Although Dick Hannah is a great service center, I can only rate Ken Garff Hyundai with 5 stars for their work on mr car on August 30.

Margaret W.
Vancouver, WA
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/05/2018 Category: Service
service
Although I came in for just an oil change, I had several other items recommended to me for servicing...all the reasons were credible and objective, so I authorized the work. Jensen was great in communicating with me every step of the way, and getting me the best price possible. I would come back just for Jensen's caring service alone.
The Hyundai battery price was obscene...why so much???
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/06/2018

Margaret, thank you for stopping in and allowing our service team the opportunity to show you what Believe in Nice is all about. It's great to hear that you had such a fantastic experience. Please let us know how we can assist you in the future.

Happy Valley, OR
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Service Appt
Recently had a great service appointment.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for your 5-star rating. We wouldn't be half as great without you! Thank you for choosing to Believe in Nice.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Good Location
I like that this Dealer is located close to my home.
PABLO U. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/04/2018

Hi there,
My name is Pablo Ulibarri, I am the service manager here at Dick Hannah.
I went back on your repair order, and I didnt see any extra charges for labor, I talked to Noah, and he said he quoted you $59.49 for the pollen filter and $63 for all three wipers. (we do not charge to put those on.
Can you please call me and let me konw if I am missing something.

09/03/2018 Category: Service
My dad took my car in and y’all were able to get the service done, despite my having selected the wrong date. An upgrade to the software seems to have corrected the downshifting issue, but I will have to check I a week when I am cleared to drive post surgery.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for your great review and the opportunity to assist you in keeping your Sonata running nicely. Thank you for being a large part of why we Believe in Nice. Wishing you a smooth recovery and we look forward to seeing you at your next service interval.

AO
Anne O.
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Getting vehicle serviced.
I got an oil change and checked my vehicle and they did a good job.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/04/2018

Anne, thank you for your review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in servicing your Elantra and keeping it running as beautifully now as it did the day you took it home. We look forward to seeing you for many happy miles of scheduled maintenance.

JZ
Joni Z.
Newberg, OR
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Acceptable
Just what one would expect - no better, no worse. Took a long time to get an appointment. They send too many texts and email reminders - one would be sufficient. And then lots of emails bugging me to do a review.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/04/2018

Joni, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the care of your Ioniq and hope to see you for future visits. We have forwarded your review over to our service manager to look into and see where we can improve processes and perhaps reduce the number of redundant reminders.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
E Ginader
Mariah is a dream, very prompt and helpful to make the process on my car easy and complete.

08/31/2018 Category: Service
Not all of the check in staff is truthfull.
When I took my car in first a code came on and then off so it was disregarded. Turns out after the third visit it was the one that needed to be replaced.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to improve our customer experience and value the time you put in letting us know about your experience. We have forwarded your review over to our service managers to look into and someone should be in contact soon.

DJ
David J.
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Peace of mind
Pulled in on Friday for an oil change and new wiper blades. Noah checked me in with no waiting, did the multi-point safety check, and pointed me towards the coffee pot. He kept me informed of the progress of the service to my vehicle and *POOF* my car was done and off and away I went with a complimentary car wash and very little dent in my wallet. Well done.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for your fantastic rating and the opportunity to amaze you with our Nice Service Team. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service interval. Until then Happy motoring!

Happy Valley, OR
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Car should have been cleaned out
All of the plastic and papers put in by the mechanic was left in for me to clean out.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to learn and improve on the customer experience. We have forwarded your review over to our Service Manager to take account and hope to have Bottled Water kept in better supply. We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval and appreciate the opportunity to keep your Hyundai running at its very best for many miles to come.

Gresham, OR
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Noah made it great
Noah made it great
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for the fantastic review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in keeping your Genesis running great!

Margie W.
Vancouver, WA
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
I’ve always been happy with my service at this location.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 08/20/2018

Margie, thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the continued care of your Sonata. We look forward to seeing you for many future miles of scheduled service maintenance.