Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 4.0666653/5Overall Rating 4.0666653/5Overall Rating 4.0666653/5Overall Rating 4.0666653/5rating 4.0666653
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333

Gresham, OR

Recommend

NC
Nancy C.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
It's convenient, fairly fast, complete overview of my car. Appointment is getting easier to obtain.
Good service - comfortable waiting area. Friendly personnel.

11/06/2018 Category: Service
I am self employed
The best service for hundia dealer ship of Portland Oregon I take my care to fix and the but new ingine and the take care my car and the don’t charge me the said is free

10/27/2018 Category: Service
service
Service went as expected without any hiccup.

AH

Jean G.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
I bought my car here 2 years ago and have had my car serviced here. They are friendly, answer all my questions, and do their work in a timely manner. If it takes longer than expected they come in and let you know what is happening. I am very happy with their service.

Tom S.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
COnsistent Excellent Customer Service
I have been servicing my Hyundai at Dick Hanna for three years and even though I did not purchase it there, every guest experience has been great. The service team always listens to my concerns and efficient and coorectly fix any issues. Definietly two thumbs up!
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your fantastic review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and ensure your Hyundai runs at its very best for many miles to come.

Marie B.
Happy Valley, OR
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2018 Category: Service
maintenance agreement
Need to do semi annual maintenance items on elantra. A previous dealer would argue with me and try to get me to do more than needed.
D hannah is good about this. And washes.my car too!
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 10/04/2018

Marie, thank you for your fantastic review. We are thankful for the opportunity to assist you in keeping your Elantra running at its very best. Thank you for choosing to 'Believe in Nice'

Canyon Country, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Not the worst service, or the best.
I give a B for effort.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded it to our Service Managers to look into your experience. We are sorry to hear that your car wash wasn't so Nice. We hope to see you at your next scheduled service appointment and to earn that A - for more than just effort.

RF
Randall F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Timely. Washed and vacuumed my SUV. No problems.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/27/2018

Randall, thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you on the continued care of your Santa Fe. Thank you for allowing us to help you keep your Hyundai running at its very best. We look forward to seeing you for many miles of scheduled maintenance visits.

BO
Barbara O.
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/22/2018 Category: Service
AWESOME SERVICE
Wouldn't take my car any where else, best customer service!
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/25/2018

Barbara, thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the care and routine maintenance of your Accent. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Until then, thank you for being a very important part of why we Believe in Nice.

KG
Kelly G.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service, honest and friendly staff.
Knowledgable and honest mechanics. Friendly staff.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/25/2018

Kelly, thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the continued care of your Elantra. We are glad to hear that we were able to make your visit a Nice one!

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Always expect good results and always get good results.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in caring for your Sonata. Thank you for allowing us to show you the Nice way to keep your Hyundai running at its very best.

VT
Vicki T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast and easy service, courteous people...!
Nice!
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/20/2018

Vicki, thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the continued care and maintenance of your vehicle.

MV
Michael V.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai has great customer service! and have been very helpful while my car is in for repair. They have gone out of their way to make sure I am a happy customer.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Nice people but my car is still struggling to start
PABLO U. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/17/2018

Michael,
I am sorry to her that the car is still having issues.
Please bring it back at your earliest convenience, and we will take car of the loaner car.
Pablo

Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/20/2018

Michael, thank you for your review and the opportunity for us to make everything right again. We appreciate the opportunity to show how our team Believes in Nice. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

CT
Connie T.
Gervais, OR
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Very police and efficient
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/14/2018

Connie, thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the care of your Genesis. We hope to see you for many future scheduled maintenance visits.

Sarah W.
Gresham, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2018 Category: Service
I got excellent service and felt like they were very professional.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 09/14/2018

Sarah, thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in keeping your Elantra running at its very best for many miles to come.