Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

Joel S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
I have always had a good experience with every Hyundai dealer I have worked with and this was no exception. Noah did a great job and I appreciate his professionalism. My only disappointment was that I came in so early, I beat the car wash guy and didn't get my complimentary wash. It would be nice if they would offer to come back at another time to get that done, as I really needed a wash.
All in All, great experience and friendly service. And I love my Sante Fe Sport!
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 07/16/2018

Joel, thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in keeping your Santa Fe running at its very best for many miles to come. Please give us a call at 503-256-3700 opt 1  to reschedule your car wash for a time that is convenient.

SD
Susan D.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service
Again, dashboard lights still showing air pressure and wrench. This should have been shut off when new tire was purchased.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 07/12/2018

Susan, we apologize for your experience in our service department and thank you for your valuable feedback. We have forwarded your review over to our service manager to look into and he should be in contact soon. Thank you for the feedback and opportunity to improve our customer experience.

Tom S.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual
Mariah did a fantastic job of making my service experience great. Definitely love Dick Hannah Hyundai
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 07/09/2018

Tom, thank you for your 5 star rating. We appreciate the praise and really could not do it without you! Thank you for being an important part of our Believe in Nice philosophy.

Christopher M.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Another Great Experience
I purchased my car through this dealership and will only have maintenance be done through this dealership. My parents have owned three Hyundais. In the future they will purchase their new cars from this dealership. I live at the coast now and drive in for all my car needs. I couldn't be happier. Mariah, who helped me, went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. She's energetic, polite, and professional and ran to and from to be efficient. She's exactly the type of employee any company would want. Thank her again for me
And thank you. Chris Moncrieffe
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 07/09/2018

Christopher, thank you for your resounding accolades. We are glad to hear that Mariah and the rest of our service team was really able to show you how the entire team Believes in Nice. We will be certain to pass on your words of praise and thank you for being a fantastic reason why we Believe in Nice!

CP
Christine P.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
The employees
Very kind!
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 07/05/2018

Christine, thank you for your 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in keeping your Elantra purring like a kitten for many miles to come. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you in the future. Happy motoring and see you at your next service interval!

Vancouver, WA
07/05/2018 Category: Service
No service for car wash
I have always had great customer service but the only thing I've had problems with is the last 4 times i brought my car in for service, I've asked for a car wash and the last 3 times i was told the service was out of order and the last time I was there for service, i was told the car wash was up and running but there was only 1 person doing the wash. I left my car there for 3hrs and return and i never did get that wash done but otherwise everything was great.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity and continued ability to help keep your Elantra running at its very best for many miles to come. We apologize for the missed car wash the past couple visits. We have forwarded your review over to our Lane Manager to review and make certain that promised services are received in the future.

LH
Lauranna H.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Nice efficient people
It was not a good day for them. Internet down, soda machine gave hot soda without sign on machine, but service was great
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 07/05/2018

Lauranna, thank you for your 5 star rating. We appreciate the understanding and patience during our challenging moments. We look forward to seeing you at future scheduled maintenance appointments- hopefully with a few less internal challenges to stride through.

Vancouver, WA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change / Tire
First time visit. Needs to visit more often to know quality services.

Just gave 4 stars for not knowing to well with this service department. Have positive mind.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the 4 star rating and the opportunity to assist you in keeping your Sonata Hybrid running at its very best for many miles to come. We look forward to seeing you at future scheduled service intervals.

HH
Heather H.
Troutdale, OR
07/01/2018 Category: Service
I will NOT be bringing either of our Hyundais into the service department again
On Friday, May 18, 2018 I was driving into work on I-84 west into Portland. At just past the NE 181st exit, driving in the center lane with cars on either side of me, I hit/ran over a large, extendable, metal ladder in the middle of the freeway. I couldn't swerve around it either direction or I would've hit another vehicle. Within moments of impact, my front bumper was making a dragging noise on the roadway and I could smell antifreeze inside the car. I knew immediately that my radiator had to have been damaged. I called my husband and we made it to the Dick Hannah dealership. We felt it was the best place to take it for 2 reasons - it was close by to my location and we had purchased our last 2 vehicles from this dealership. The sales staff had always done right by us so we felt confident that the service team would be no different. I'm sorry to report that was NOT the case. It took FIVE WEEKS to get my car repaired and back in our possession. That, to me, seems ridiculous! I was finally able to pick up our car on Friday, June 22, 2018.

My primary point of contact was Carl Chilcutt. He was immediately condescending to me upon dropping off the vehicle talking down to me even though I was still very shaken up. Aside from the first week, the only way I'd get any sort of update was when I called him. There was on more than one occasion that he blamed our insurance company for the delay. They did EVERYTHING right and there was NO delay on their part. I notified Progressive on 5/22 (the following Monday) of the incident. They assigned me a claims rep on 5/23 and had an adjuster onsite at the dealership to assess the damage on 5/24. By 5/25 it was approved by Progressive as a "no-fault collision" and authorized the dealership to being making the repairs immediately. Among other minor issues, the car needed a new radiator, AC condenser, Fan assembly, and core support, plus a new bumper.

I understand that the service department has many customers needing to be prioritized, but during MY many calls to Carl for updates, I was given many excuses for the delays such as "he was short-staffed, the mechanic assigned to my vehicle was unavailable to work on it...there was a delay in getting the parts ordered/received or that we were all at the mercy of the body shop". In the last 2 weeks before my car was ready, Carl told me that the body shop had installed the new bumper and a bracket had "failed" and therefore it would be even more time before it could be installed as the part had to be ordered again and re-installed." His overall demeanor with me was disrespectful and condescending - calling me "honey" or basically seemingly frustrated that I'd dare to ask any specific questions...he did a lot of "mansplaining" to me. He did NOT behave this way when my husband got on the phone with him....it was very much "Yes, sir Mr Hammer, sir....I'll be happy to provide you with a loaner car while the body shop is dealing with this most recent delay" That courtesy was never offered to me. When I asked if a loaner car could be provided, his response was "well, you need to wok with you insurance company on that...we don't do that". Which obviously was an outright lie!

Lastly, I noted that our insurance company paid Dick Hannah for services and had closed my claim as though all was complete on June 7, 2018. It was over 2 weeks beyond that date that our car was actually done. While I'm sure that's not truly fraudulent, it seems dishonest to me.

Bottom line, I feel this was poorly handled by Carl from start to finish. Again, while we have had nothing good experiences with the sales team, this was our first time working with the service department. We will NOT be returning to this team if this is how customers (especially female ones) are treated.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 07/02/2018

Heather, thank you for your feedback. Your experience insight is very important to us and our entire team. We definitely apologize as a whole for your experience not being up to our Nice standards. I have forwarded your review over to our Service Management team to look into. One of our management team should be in contact with you shortly.

LE
Laurie E.
07/01/2018 Category: Service
quick
in n out
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 07/02/2018

Laurie, thank you for your 4 star rating. We are glad to see that our team was able to ensure you a timely and Nice maintenance visit. Please let us know how we can assist you in the continued care of your Elantra in the future.

KG
Kelly G.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Service is excellent and staff is friendly.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 07/02/2018

Kelly, thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the continued care of your Elantra. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you in the future otherwise we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service interval!

2012 Hyundai Accent
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Don’t waste your time
Car will not be ready when they say it will. Never see the same tech more than once. Don’t bother scheduling an appointment because you’ll still be there all day.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the insight on your visit and opportunities to improve our customer experience. We have forwarded your review over to our service management team to review and someone should be in contact soon.

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service people
Went in for service. Was greeted with a smile. Waited and was out in a few hours. Everyone is more then willing to make sure your visit as pleasant as can be.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for your fantastic 5 star review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the care of your Tucson. We are glad to hear that our entire service team was able to make your visit a Nice one. Happy Motoring! We look forward to seeing you for many miles of scheduled maintenance to come.

TC
Tim C.
Fairview, OR
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Great Service from Dan
Recieved excellent service from Dan. He made sure everything was taken care of and done correctly.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 06/22/2018

Tim, thank you for your 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in keeping your Genesis running as perfectly today as it did the day you took it home. We hope you have many happy memories and miles to share with us at your next scheduled service visit.

John K.
Happy Valley, OR
06/22/2018 Category: Service
People and service
Great place to get your car serviced and repaired!
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 06/22/2018

John, thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the continued care of your Elantra. We hope to see you for many miles and smiles of scheduled service interval.

SG
Steve G.
West Jordan, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Dick Hannah did a decent job.
My 2014 Santa Fe’s motor blew while we were on vacation. This dealership arranged for a loaner vehicle for us to use while they fixed our car. They replaced the engine and shipped it to me. It runs great now.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 06/22/2018

Steve, thank you for your 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the continued care of your Santa Fe. We are glad to hear that your Santa Fe is running like a top once more. Please let us know if we may assist you in the future.

Daniel W.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Easy to sign up for an appointment, and they found a recall I didn't know about. My only critique has nothing to do with Noah or Dick Hannah Hyundai, but the Hyundai brand itself. I'm almost at 15k miles after two years, and the AC drain got plugged up and caused condensation to go onto my passenger side carpet. This seems like a horrible design flaw, and an extra and unnecessary expenditure to the consumer.
That being said, Noah was thorough and organized. Great job.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 06/20/2018

Daniel, thank you for your fantastic review. We are glad that you had such a great experience with our team and they were able to get your Tucson back on the road in great time. We appreciate the feedback and will pass your note over to our Hyundai representative. Thank you again and happy motoring!

Centralia, WA
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, reliable service...just a little slow
We've had our car in for two planned routine service calls now and both were a little slow. The work done was great, staff friendly, etc. My only complaint is that it took a couple hours for our car to get the scheduled maintenance that was due. The first was an oil change and the second trip was an air filter and tire rotation. I would hope to be out of there sooner for such minor maintenance in the future but so far both trips were a bit over two hours.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback and recent visit. We are glad to hear that our staff was able to provide you an overall nice experience despite the wait time. We have forwarded your email over to our service director and lane manager to look into and see what we can do to make routine services just a little bit faster. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Raymond S.
Gresham, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service today
Ease in making online appointment. Car finished and washed in timely manner. Price with coupon was fair. Only glitch is my report emailed to me I can't open. File in Sandblast??? New HP computer computer needs to have file name changed. Poor choice Dick Hanna
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 06/19/2018

Raymond, thank you for your 5 star rating. We are glad to hear that you had such a Nice visit overall with our service team. We have forwarded the error report over to our service manager to look into about your service report being unable to load. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval.

EJ
Ed J.
Clarkston, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Service people are great!
They take care of you here, they listen to you, and they work with you to provide you the best service possible. Thank you Daniel Mcleod for working with the other car dealership in getting our problem corrected. You guys were awesome and we are very grateful to you all.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for your fantastic review and words of praise. We are glad to hear that Daniel and the rest of our service team were able to show you the difference Nice makes in the care of your vehicle. We look forward at seeing you during your next scheduled service interval.