Dick Hannah's Hyundai of Portland

Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667
ELIZABETH C. on 11/19/2017
"Recall Service"
Friendly knowledgeable staff.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/19/2017 10:16 PM
B0787e98a9f24809037d31c55d9ca06a?s=28
Samantha P. at Dick Hannah's Hyundai of Portland responded on 11/20/2017

Elizabeth, thank you for your 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in making certain your Sonata is road ready and running at its best. Please let us know if we can help you any further in the future. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service visit.

Jamie Jamie V. on 11/18/2017
"Service has improved, but very expensive"
I’ve been taking my car to this dealership for service for several years simply because it’s the only Hyundai service near me. Their customer service was terrible but my last visit was much better. Communication and preparedness for my appointment were good this last visit but I feel like I spent WAY too much money on new tires and alignment here. Plus, no car wash even though I spent over $1500 in one visit!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 10:44 AM
B0787e98a9f24809037d31c55d9ca06a?s=28
Samantha P. at Dick Hannah's Hyundai of Portland responded on 11/20/2017

Jamie, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that your latest visit was much better than your previous. We look forward to improving your experience further. At the time of your service you should have been provided a complimentary gift card for a car wash. This is a temporary system while we continue to improve our service department. Thank you again.

Jean B. on 11/15/2017
"Excellent service and communication "
Your follow ups indicate to me that you care about your customers.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 04:31 PM
Abby B., Parts & Service Director at Dick Hannah's Hyundai of Portland responded on 11/16/2017

Jean, thank you for your feedback and recent visit. We appreciate the opportunity to keep your Azera in top health for many years of faithful service. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you. Happy Holiday Season!

Andrew T. on 11/15/2017
"Good service in a timely manner"
Diagnosed the problem (faulty fuel pump) and fixed it same day
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 11:13 AM

Andrew, thank you for your feedback and your recent visit. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in making certain your Sonata gets the care it needs to last you many more miles. Please let us know if we can help you in the future.

Peggy M. on 11/14/2017
"Dick Hannah’s Service Department"
Excellent,expedient service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 12:20 PM
Abby B., Parts & Service Director at Dick Hannah's Hyundai of Portland responded on 11/15/2017

Peggy, thank you for your 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in keeping your Santa Fe purring like a kitten. We look forward to many miles of happy maintenance visits. Thank you again for being a reason we Believe in Nice.

Debra S. on 11/14/2017
"Great Service"
The service guys are always very nice and courteous.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 12:09 PM

Debra, thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in caring for your Sonata. We look forward to helping keep your Sonata running at top notch for many more miles to come.

Verified Customer on 11/10/2017
"Great customer communication!!"
I would, but may tell them they may need to wait a but or dont expect cleaning of vehicle, I understand it should be clean anyhow, but vacuum is nice.
Service Date: 11/04/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 07:45 PM
Abby B., Parts & Service Director at Dick Hannah's Hyundai of Portland responded on 11/13/2017

Thank you for your review and rating. We appreciate the feedback and are currently in process of making certain to stream line our process for shorter wait times.

Kelsey R. on 11/06/2017
"Everyone is very professional and helpful."
Chad was very thorough and all my questions were answered.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017 05:07 PM
Abby B., Parts & Service Director at Dick Hannah's Hyundai of Portland responded on 11/07/2017

Kelsey, thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in keeping your 2013 Elantra running in top condition. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future. Thank you again for stopping in to see the difference Nice makes.

Pam B. on 11/05/2017
"Disappointed"
Please see previous comments.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 12:54 PM
Abby B., Parts & Service Director at Dick Hannah's Hyundai of Portland responded on 11/06/2017

Pam, thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback as a valuable tool to improve our customer experience. We apologize that your paperwork was not ready for you when you arrived and will be working with our service team to ensure a prompt check out for our service guests waiting on their vehicles.

Hector F. on 11/05/2017
"Good service "
Really good service at the Portland dealership
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 10:26 AM

Hector, thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and the faith you place in us to keep your Santa Fe running perfectly. We look forward to many years of scheduled maintenance visits. Thank you for being a reason we Believe in Nice.

Kenneth H. on 11/01/2017
"First time customer"
I switched over to Dick Hannah's service from another local Hyundai dealership, and could not be more pleased. The other eastside Hyundai Dealership kept trying to push me to doing the transmission service every time time I got a oil change. Noah from Dick Hannah said according to service recommendations from the factory the book says 70,000 miles not under 30,000 miles. Completely happy with there honesty and were also able look up my recall item and fix that also.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 10/28/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017 11:32 AM
Abby B., Parts & Service Director at Dick Hannah's Hyundai of Portland responded on 11/02/2017

Kennith, thank you for the 5 star review. I am glad to hear that our service team was able to help you with the proper service interval. We look forward to seeing you at your future services and helping you keep your Sonata running at its best. Thank you again for allowing us to show you the difference Nice makes.

Joon B. on 10/31/2017
"Awsome serive"
service advisor took care of my issues and it was 100% covered by warranty. Thank you!
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 01:01 PM
Abby B., Parts & Service Director at Dick Hannah's Hyundai of Portland responded on 11/01/2017

Joon, thank you for your 5 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and keep your Elantra running just as perfect today as the day you took it home. We look forward to seeing you for many miles of scheduled service to come.

Verified Customer on 10/27/2017
"Noah is the best"
Your car wash service has been unavailable on and off for 3 months. Not liking it
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/27/2017 07:31 PM
Abby B., Parts & Service Director at Dick Hannah's Hyundai of Portland responded on 10/30/2017

India, thank you for your wonderful 5 star review. We appreciate the opportunity to show you the difference Nice makes. Please let us know if there is anything we can improve to make your next visit exemplary.

Thomas M. on 10/27/2017
"√+"
√++
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Review Created: 10/27/2017 05:53 PM

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in keeping your Elantra in top shape. Please let us know how we may assist you in the future. Happy Motoring!

Verified Customer on 10/26/2017
"5 stars"
Review Created: 10/26/2017 12:14 AM
Abby B., Parts & Service Director at Dick Hannah's Hyundai of Portland responded on 10/26/2017

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in keeping your Elantra running as perfectly as the first day you drove it home. Thank you again for choosing Dick Hannah Hyundai.

Verified Customer on 10/24/2017
"Elantra Oil Change"
Pleasant staff. Finished in reasonable time frame. I did not take advantage of amenities but they looked sufficient. I was happy the waiting room was large and not cold.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017 06:51 PM
Abby B., Parts & Service Director at Dick Hannah's Hyundai of Portland responded on 10/25/2017

Thank you for your 4 star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in maintaining your Elantra. We do our best to keep our waiting room comfortable and are glad to hear it worked. We look forward to seeing you for your next service interval.

Jessica K. on 10/24/2017
"No sneaky repairs"
I didn't have to pay for anything I did not ask for.
Review Created: 10/24/2017 12:58 PM

Jessica, thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate the opportunity to help keep your Elantra running just as perfectly as the first day you took it home. See you at your next scheduled service!

Christopher M. on 10/24/2017
"I've only had excellent experiences at Dick Hannah's Hyundai of Portland on Burnside."
It's not a matter of will or would I recommend this business to a friend. I already have. Whenever someone mentions purchasing a new vehicle, I highly recommend D. Hannah. I will purchase my next car at D. Hannah.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/24/2017 12:01 PM

Thank you for your outstanding review and the faith  you place in our team. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in both caring for your current car and finding your next perfect match. Thank you for being a reason we Believe in Nice.

Verified Customer on 10/21/2017
"Meh"
Meh
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 03:24 PM
Abby B., Parts & Service Director at Dick Hannah's Hyundai of Portland responded on 10/23/2017

We are sorry to hear that you had less than a satisfactory experience with our service department. I have personally started looking into your file and will be in contact in the next day or so to discuss your experience. Thank you for your feedback.

Lloyd S. on 10/19/2017
"Well done"
Just had my 45,000 mile service performed on my car. Thanks for the attention to detail.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 07:41 PM

Lloyd, thank you for the 5 star review and opportunity to assist you in keeping your Elantra running like a top for many miles to come. We look forward to many future miles of scheduled maintenance visits.