Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 4.2222222/5Overall Rating 4.2222222/5Overall Rating 4.2222222/5Overall Rating 4.2222222/5rating 4.2222222
Overall Rating 2.05556/5Overall Rating 2.05556/5rating 2.05556rating 2.05556rating 2.05556

John H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Four tire install and front end alignment
Four hours to complete.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 03/15/2019

John, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the 4-star rating and are glad to have been able to assist you in the care of your vehicle and getting your Santa Fe some new shoes as part of getting ready for Spring. Please let us know how we can make your next visit a truly 5-star one.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Mariah is the best she really cares for the customer
I was in and out with wonderful customer service.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the continued care of your Tucson. Wishing you many happy miles of motoring and adventure!

Jojean C.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
Thorough
This was a great experience of a caring professional and welcoming team.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 03/14/2019

Jojean, thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the continued care of your Elantra. Please let us know how to best assist you in the future. Happy motoring until then!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Good Service
Always friendly, helpful Service.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for your great review and the opportunity to serve you. Please let us know how we can make your next visit a truly 5-star one! Happy motoring and see you next time.

Tamera B.
Vancouver, WA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Meggan / service in general was awesome!
I came in under circumstances of divorce where I was suddenly in a situation with no money and having to drive cross-country and needing new tires and an oil change and they hooked me up give me a complete inspection and economy tires and that would get me completely across the country safely and cleaned out my car and washed it for a surprisingly low amount of money and did it all quickly and with kindness and support while I literally sat in the waiting room and cried. Even though what they did was basically just good customer service it meant the world to me in that moment. It was so spot on and compassionate, I think they all deserve raises, because had Megan or any of the other staff not been spot on, it could have made a bad day so much worse, and I’m so grateful—so grateful—so thank you, from the bottom of my heart!! <3!
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 03/14/2019

Tamera, we are sorry to hear about your divorce and other circumstances. We can understand having a terrible day under that and are glad to hear that our entire team was able to come together and give you a little bit of sunshine that day. Wishing you all the best in your future path and a much brighter tomorrow to come!

Happy Valley, OR
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Effecient, friendly, willing to follow Hyundai maintenance schedule.
See above. Also like the wash and vacuum at end
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for your wonderful review and the opportunity to assist you. We appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to seeing you for many future miles of service. Happy motoring until next service interval.

Robert S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Good flexibility with service hours
Had a flat tire over the weekend so we dropped the car off Sunday evening. The early bird/night owl option was great, was able to write up the issue and leave the key in the drop box so that it could be taken care of in the morning. We were then able to pick the car up after hours as well. Only slight complaint, we requested to have our car washed (we bought and maintain our vehicle at this dealership and complimentary car washes are included) but this was missed.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for your fantastic words and the opportunity to assist you in getting your Hyundai back up and on the road. We apologize for not getting your vehicle washed for you; with the weather conditions, it is hard to predict when we are able to wash vehicles as our car washes are located outside and done by hand. Please feel free to stop in any time and we will be happy to get your vehicle washed for you.

Jason A.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Great overall service!
I was able to drop off my car for a transmission flush and recall update without hassle. On top of that they provided a paid Lyft home and back, and a car wash, at no additional cost.
I wasn't sure whether or not I should get the transmission flush, but I can definitely tell the difference in shifting smoothness.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 03/06/2019

Jason, thank you for your fantastic 5-star review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and get your Sonata running back to perfect order. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

Robert W.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Already wrote this
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 03/08/2019

Robert, we are sorry to hear about your experience with our service team. Jeff Parker, our service manager, has been attempting to reach out to you about your experience in finding a solution to make up to you on that. Please let us know what time works best to contact you and what method is best for you. Thank you.

CT
Carol T.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Always feel good about the work done here
I have been bringing my Santa Fe here since about 2012. I always feel like I get honest work done and honest opinions. Whenever there is any issue they contact me immediately and discuss my options. I will continue to bring my car there! Hannah was my concierge and she was very professional and great in taking care of me. Thank you so much!
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 03/04/2019

Carol, thank you for your review. We are glad to have continued to earn your loyalty and praise with our team's commitment to showing how they Believe in Nice. We look forward to seeing you and your Santa Fe for many more miles to come.

PB
Philip B.
02/28/2019
Service is complete and timely
Thank you for completing this service, and for being transparent. Your efforts are much appreciated.

PB
Philip B.
2015 Hyundai Accent
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Service is complete and timely
Thank you for your transparency, your efforts are much appreciated.

02/28/2019 Category: Service
rip off
service including fuel injector cleaning was twice as expensive as the Beaverton Hyundai quote.
PABLO U. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 02/28/2019

THANK YOU . SEE YOU TOMORROW

02/25/2019 Category: Service
The people were friendly and had good service

02/25/2019 Category: Service
Just a regular oil change was not satisfied
I will try not going back to this Dickhanah location for the service
PABLO U. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 02/25/2019

Sonam,
Thank you so much for taking my call today.
Again, I appreciate your feedback and if there is anything I can do to make you happy (car wash coupons), please let me konw.
Pablo Ulibarri

KC
Kay C.
Longview, WA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 02/21/2019

Kay, thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the continued care of your Sonata. Thank you for choosing to Believe in Nice!

TT
Tony T.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Close to home
The service has always been good but the reminder for the next service was not replaced
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 02/19/2019

Tony, thank you for your recent service visit. We are glad to hear that overall your service visit went well and would be happy to send out that correct sticker for your next service reminder. Please let us know how we can assist you in the future!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/19/2019 Category: Service
few areas need to be improved
First of all, when you pull in, you don't want to stand outside (even if it is "covered" with ceiling) especially with Portland weather. There was a heater but I think having completely closed area will be beneficial for both the workers and customers. Second, customer lounge needs a lot of improvement. It would be great to have more individual desks/tables that people can put their lap tops in case they need to check emails, etc. In general I don't think it is the most welcoming environment. Other dealerships are good at having complementary snacks and beverages. Hyundai, no.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your feedback. The comfort of our Hyundai service guests is important to us and we are considering various options to expand our waiting room amenities. To make your wait more pleasant we do offer shuttle rides in a limited area as well as reduced rates on rental vehicles to best accommodate all of our guests. We look forward to seeing you at your future service visits. Please let us know in advance if you would like to take advantage of either of these options so we can pre-arrange them for your visit.

SL
Stephi L.
Troutdale, OR
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Expect visit to take longer than those generic oil change places but they are thorough and do good wrk
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 02/13/2019

Stephi, thank you for your review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and the feedback on how to make your next visit fantastic. Our service director is working with our TSMs on training them about helping with keeping communications up to date for our service customers. We hope to see you at your next service interval and for it to go at a more expected rate.

TF
The F.
Camas, WA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Staff attitude.
Efficient service. Friendly staff.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for your fantastic review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the continued care and maintenance of your Genesis. We look forward to seeing you for many future visits and happy miles of driving.

Marlene M.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Megan was the best!
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 02/04/2019

Marlene, thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the continued care and maintenance of your Veracruz. Thank you for choosing to Believe in Nice. We look forward to seeing you for many happy miles to come.

RV
Richard V.
Clackamas, OR
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Great People Great Service
The review title says it all. Will definitely be back.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 01/31/2019

Richard, thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and keep your Elantra running as perfectly in the future as it did the day you took it home. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you in the future. Happy Motoring!