Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5rating 4.125
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333

AG
Alisha G.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Atmosphere
All the workers were very helpful and kept me in the loop for everything my car needed.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 01/14/2019

Alisha, thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the continued care of your Tucson. We are glad to hear that your visit was a Nice one. Please let us know how we may assist you in the future. Happy motoring!

01/12/2019 Category: Service
fast and efficient service
Service is always fast and efficient.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for choosing to service your Hyundai the Nice way! We are glad to hear that our service team was able to make your visit a great one. We look forward to seeing you upon future service intervals.

KG
Karen G.
Happy Valley, OR
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Recall and oil change I have al
I have always had great service here and will definitely bring my car back for its next service.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 01/11/2019

Karen, thank you for your fantastic rating. We are glad to hear that our service team was really able to show you how they Believe in Nice. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you. See you at your next scheduled service visit!

Clackamas, OR
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/08/2019 Category: Service
I am always happy with the service here.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for your fantastic review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in keeping your Hyundai running at its very best. Please let us know how we can help you in the future. Happy Motoring!

AP
Alisha P.
2015 Hyundai Accent
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Good service & customer care
Good service and customer care!
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 01/02/2019

Alisha, thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the continued care of your Accent. We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai for many more miles of scheduled service visits. Please let us know how we may assist you and we look forward to seeing you at your next maintenance interval.

Sarah W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual
Very friendly and professional.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 12/31/2018

Sarah, thank you for your fantastic review. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the continued care and maintenance of your Elantra. We look forward to seeing you for many miles of scheduled service visits to keep your Hyundai running like a top.

DT
Diem T.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
No teamwork. Lack communication between team members and customer.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for your review and the opportunity to speak with you in resolving the issues provided. We appreciate the feedback and view them as an opportunity for growth. We look forward to seeing you at future visits. Thank you again for choosing to Believe in Nice.

Steve B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/21/2018 Category: Service
2018 Hyundai
Very attentive to detail.
Car was done when promised.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 12/24/2018

Steve, thank you for your excellent review. We are glad to hear that our team was able to come through and make your visit a fantastic one.

2012 Hyundai Accent
12/21/2018 Category: Service
communication needs work
Service was excellent, but as a regular customer was not informed ahead of time of policy changes that impacted my visit.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for your review and feedback. We appreciate the critique to help improve the customer experience. We have forwarded your review to our Service manager to look into and use to improve our customer communications. We hope you have a fantastic Holiday season and a wonderful New Year.

AT
Andrew T.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Dick Hannah's service dept. did my work well and on time....I, like everyone else, hate paying "dealership service" prices, but I am happy with my recent experience.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for your 5-star rating. we appreciate the opportunity to assist you and keep your Hyundai running at its very best for many miles to come. We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/15/2018 Category: Service
thanks for cleaning my car, too
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 12/17/2018

We are glad to have helped! Getting a clean and maintained vehicle back is always the best. Please let us know we can be of assistance in the future.

Robert C.
Troutdale, OR
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Well run service department
Excellent service, professional job.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you had such a great visit with our service team. Please let us know how we can assist you in the future. Happy motoring!

Joe D.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service all around
Thank you to the great service team. Everyone was friendly and professional.
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 12/17/2018

Joe, thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in the continued care and maintenance of your vehicle. We hope to see you for many miles of scheduled service visits. Happy motoring!

12/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Staff is great
Samantha P. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for your 5-star rating. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with keeping your Tucson running at its very best for many miles to come. Thank you for choosing to Believe in Nice!

Marietta W.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Service at Dick Hannah is always professional and courteous. Very pleased with the pricing which came out cheaper than the original quote and $100 cheaper than a another dealership.

Chris B.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Terrible time management
I made a 10:30am appointment for a basic oil change. I was told upon arrival that the work would likely not be completed until 1pm or 1:30pm. In the end, I left the dealership with my oil changed, at 2:20pm. I was there 4 hours, getting an oil change for which I had made an appointment. The explanation I was given was that that day (the Friday before Thanksgiving week) was always busy. I wasn't offered a discount or any other benefit, and only a basic "sorry that took so long". 4 hours for an oil change. I was very familiar with the lobby bathroom and the vending machine by the end.
PABLO U. from Dick Hannah Hyundai of Portland responded on 11/26/2018

Chris,
My name is Pablo, I am the service manager at Dich Hannah Hyundai.
I am sorry about your experience with us. Indeed we were very busy that day, and overloaded with work, however that does an  excuse for you being here for 4 hours.
We should have  offer to make things right for you that day, but we do want to take care of our customers.

Please let me know how much did you pay for your oil change, so we can remedy the situation.
Thank you.

TT
Tony T.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Convenient
Please check into your machining charges

2007 Hyundai Sonata